- Text Size +
 

TECH SUPPORT (Part IV)



She's fishing me out at last. I'm exhausted but strangely satisfied too. Her orgasm nearly crushed me, yet it did not prevent me from having one myself. Come to think of it, I nearly derived as much pleasure from the session as she did. The overwhelming size of her and her body is sending me in a frenzy of erotic thoughts. Probably not the way I must have been, mechanically attracted to her and performing my tasks through sheer instinct, but in a fully conscious way, measuring up myself against her. Fully taking in the sheer splendor of her body, and the sheer sexiness of the situation. I'm not one for domination. I've always been too self assured, too confident in my right to pleasure in my life to actually contemplate a situation where I'd ever be slave to anyone's desires. That just was not part of my make up. Yet as I slowly come to terms with the weird relationship I now have with this girl, I find myself enjoying the ride, free of any constraints, free to contemplate sex as the full purpose of my existence. As I lie on the wet sheets, under her flagrant sex, in the shadow of the huge thighs, listening to her breathing slowing down, I could say for a second I'm nearly happy with my fate.

At least I could think of worse things.



It is through the accountancy audit I ordered last year that I came to be aware of the Special Products Division. Running a corporation the size of the Winterthorpe Inc is no picnic, and the ramification of the business had grown to such an extent that I was finding it hard to actually span the entirety of our operations. The audit was set up to allow me in a way to get a better grasp of our business and to look for loose ends that we could do without or that we could possibly expand.

Matthew Nixon, who was in charge of the audit layout, came to me one day with a worried look on his face. According to him, a strange outcrop of activities had emerged through his scrutiny in the Northern region of Scotland, on the outskirts of Inverness. I hardly noticed his point at first. It would not be the first time some over-zealous executive would have expanded the business with hardly any supervision from the top management. This emerged one or twice a year. I suppose my trust in my people is somewhat responsible for this free-wheeling type of management. Still, Matthew seemed concerned. A visit from one of his subordinate to the place had given rise to very secretive behaviors among his hosts. And the reason behind the building of a small air-strip outside the facility had proved vague to the extreme. I was very far from being worried, but his urgent tone had convinced me to send down there Tony Simpson, a new guy of my internal Supervisory Division , who was eager to show some teeth to us. I thought that could be an opportunity for him to get at least the feeling he could prove something to us. He left the day after, his mouth full of thank yous and “won't-let-you-down-sir”. He never reported back. It took us three more months to notice it.





We are traveling now. First class of course. The party is on some island in the Bermuda triangle. Considering my position, I would not be otherwise surprised if an alien ship decided to abduct the plane. The travel condition for myself are somewhat less luxurious. I'm stuffed into some sort of leather bag, deep within Sophia's suitcase. The darkness is absolute. I can feel the vibrations of the flight and the lightness of the air in the cargo bay. It does look like I'm able to withstand it though. Probably due to the shrinking process.


Darkness is something that defines my life now. Sounds and vibrations are my only friends. In spite of my new behavior, Sophia has apparently never come across the idea I may be developing a more more self-aware consciousness. Is it too hard to believe? Is it simply beyond her imagination? The fact remains that a month has passed since my awakening and no gestures I've made to try and get some sort of connection with her has been met with any success. She owns me. I'm her thing and she sees no signs that it should ever be different. Does one talk to a fork, or a glass?


I just do not have the opportunity to offer any blatant show of intelligence. My outside life is limited to one hour or two here and there, being grabbed, and rubbed against her body, inserted into her sex, sucked upon by her huge mouth. She seems wary of my attempts to move about, and always keeps me in her grip whenever she takes me out. How do I show her anything, when the best of my life is spent inside a drawer, resting on her bras and socks and panties, a mere object ? or inside her pussy, where she's oblivious to anything but her pleasure? If only I could get a piece of paper , or get close to her computer. I can just wave my hands at her before she grabs me. But it's like she does not notice. The days are awfully long in my home. And the time-outs are awfully busy.


I can only hope one of the many girls she's fooling around with will be somehow perceptive to something odd in me. But they're usually taken aback by my tiny form to really see me, and are usually awfully enthusiastic about “trying me out for size”. The last one had some serious anal tendencies. I don't like to recall this.

I'm getting really claustrophobic now in my leather pouch. The weight of her things is oppressive. This is a long trip.






Evelyn Steward had been on my staff for nearly as long as I can remember. Her competence had proved flawless from day one. Her eagerness and straightforward business manners has been often an asset I allowed myself to rely on when the company started its vertiginous growth. The fact that she's a stunning looking young woman was not without consequences to her career in our midst. That people often sneered about it in my back has not been much of an inconvenience either, I'd rather face a beautiful smile and I can afford the facile critics.


She's the main architect of my fortune really, and saw the potential of my invention as no one else did. She assessed the impact of the patent I delivered with a certainty of vision that few had shown among the people I introduced to the shrinking concept. And more than a world-changing event, she saw it as a money gushing goldmine. She was right of course. And as the patents around my discovery multiplied, she was helping leading Winterthorpe Inc through all the minefields with a smiling confidence.



When her name came to my attention in relation to the Inverness outcrop, I did raise an eyebrow. This, now, was unusual. I always trusted Evelyn without any second thought. And I was dumbfounded to discover an operation that not only was kept a secret from me, but was obviously spear-headed by my blond partner. But it is only when I discovered the real nature of the Special products Division and the horrifying truth behind Simpson's disappearance, that I really saw Evelyn as the bitch from hell she really is.





I'm running like hell. Behind me the giggles and heavy footsteps are coming closer, wet thunderclaps on the tiles that surround the pool. I'm drenched in sweat and my lungs are burning. The hot humidity of the tropical night is not helping . I suddenly wade in a poodle, the water quickly sticking around my calves like goo, slowing me down to a snail's pace. At the same moment the shadow start covering me. The huge bikini-clad woman behind me is smiling broadly now. She takes her time walking in tiny steps now, playing with me. I know it's useless. I'm about to turn about and face her when next to me, emerging from the pool, a huge head starts towering above me, water flowing down the massive smiling face. “Hello tiny guy!” comes the rumbling voice.

“Hey, I saw him first, Lydia, go away!”

“yeah but i got here first!”


A huge hand is rising from under the side of the pool and in a second envelops my body. I scream my useless tiny yelp, as it drags over board and into the water. The pool is lit from the inside, its water a perfect fluorescent turquoise. As the girl is swimming away from the edge, in mockery of her friend, she immerses me fully below the blue surface. Lost in her grip, I can see the giant naked body , across which play fast- moving reflections among her curves.

She brings me to the surface, her palm flat just slightly above the waterline. “Can you swim little one?” As her hand sinks under , I am left treading the water in front of her vast naked breasts. It's difficult to stay afloat, I just don't have the surface span for that. She moves closer, her perfectly white teeth showing through her giggling mouth. Her long blond hair is dancing like long algae all around me. When she suddenly moves forward the nipple of her right breasts hits me like a truck. I loose all buoyancy and starts sinking along the smooth skin of her vast body. She presses forward, making me glide down the slope of her belly. A large hand is coming from the illuminated depths.


Back at the surface, I gag and splutter. But already her mouth is engulfing me in a hungry kiss. I try and beat my fist against her lips, and that makes her laugh joyfully. A huge splash comes from behind her and as she turns I see the other girl coming full speed towards us, her breasts bobbing as she fights the water. “Give it back, now!” It's like watching a skyscraper rushing at you. I find myself suddenly raised high above their heads, as they start struggling playfully. A huge claw-like hand is trying to reach me from below. The grip is now tighter than ever, crushing my body. When both loose their footing, I'm dragged deep in the pool, in a blur of flesh and blue reflections.

“the one that catches him in her mouth keeps him for the night! “ I'm hardly back up again that I find myself flying over the length of the pool. When I splash down in the water, I swim back up immediately, and confused, look around for the nearest edge. Coming towards me, are two enormous smiley heads, staring at me with glee and excitment, behind the waves of the rushed swimming. It's like two smilinf ferrieybaotsI look back to the overhanging side of the pool. I'm not going to make it. The girls are coming closer, the blond one slightly ahead. I watch in astonishment as her head is growing and growing, beginning to tower over me, as I fight to stay afloat in the eddies between her arms. A massive mouth is opening now and rushing on to me. I feel my feet banging against the lower teeth as my body starts entering in the dark cavern. When she closes her lips, my torso is deep inside it, resting under water on the rough carpet of her tongue. Although I' know I'm too big, I'm terrified she might swallow me in her haste to engulf me. As she spit me into her hand, I know in whose pussy i will spend the night.

 




Special Product Division is about shrinking live material. The problem is, I have already setup a division for that purpose. But that was not enough for Evelyn apparently. She had an other idea about it. A very lucrative idea. She was targeting a market I had never conceived, even in my wildest dreams. The market of sex. And it involved the use of non-volunteers...


We had discovered a good while back that the shrinking process of live animals had a strange effect on them. They seemed to lose their natural behavior to respond only to the most basic instincts. Fear, food, reproduction drive. From animals , they had turned into robots of sorts.

Their natural features also seemed to smoothed out,as if the shrinking could not keep individual genetic traits but was rebuilding some easy schematics. A horse would look like a toy horse really. No hairs, no real facial distinction, the colors were all gone, without irregularities. Unlike inanimate matter, the un-shrinking proved ...difficult, and our first efforts gave ghastly results.

Due to the weird quantum state state the molecules were thrown into to achieve the required dimensions, the animals proved somewhat more resilient to adverse conditions,as if given incredible resistance to pressure, lack of oxygen and general ill-treatment. (I had my concerns about these experiments but turned a blind eye).



Evelyn did not have any. She was obviously, as I discovered too late, more than willing to take these experiments in a field way beyond any moral grounds. I have no idea when she started experimenting on humans. But it took place. And a new “product” was soon born from the efforts of her team. A very interesting product, provided one was willing enough to renounce all values in order to sell it. A very marketable, exciting, and tremendously expensive product, the type you only hear about in very rich circles, and that one could only acquire through pretty complex channels. An elite product.

Of course, it is sold an an artificial life form. Clones shrunk to the customer's requirements. Looking at me and my robotic face, my standardized body, my automatic responses, it was certainly not difficult to believe. And few would ever dare to imagine the worst scenario.


The meeting I held to confront her and her Armani-wearing associates was the last event of my full-size life. Why did I think I should handle this myself , rather than turning her to police, under the charge of slavery I still wonder. Protecting the firm maybe. Or protecting my little self from the enormous scandal to come. Why was I stalling like this? What did I hope to achieve by facing her? I have always been a bit flamboyant in my success . Was I looking for a flamboyant stand-off?


As an obvious now reward to my childish heroic pause, I got sapped by one of her goons, then drugged and dragged to the lab screaming. I remember Evelyn well now. Looking at me with her sad and beautiful smile, as I started to shrink under the greenish light, strapped to the metallic chair, while her body and everything else around her slowly expanded. Till I found myself, staring at her huge feet across the metallic plain. As my self-awareness was beginning to erode and wane, the last memory I have of the event is the huge shape of my bodyguard being dragged toward another chair, screaming as I did.



----------------------------------



I was wrong about knowing where I was going to end up. The girls are passing me around. I get confused faced to this mass of interlocking limbs and breasts and bums. The world is a pandemonium of moving flesh . This is going to be quite a party. I can' help my raging erection to show, a healthy flag to the three of them, announcing my eagerness to join. The giggles and gasps and moans are deafening. I stumble from a girl's breast onto another girl's belly. I get locked into one mouth to be snatched into another. I dive into a wet slit, to emerge later onto a pair of smooth hills. So many huge hands holding me, so much movement. As I disappear into yet another hot sticky darkness, I grind my teeth, Evelyn's smile suddenly filling my mind.



Tbc ? let me know!