- Text Size +
 

TECH SUPPORT (Part III)



*** mmmmmmm, it's so sexy to touch his little body. I can't believe they make them so realistic.


I know. Hold on , let's make it share in the action a bit.


*** Wow, i can feel his body warmth on my breast. This is really hot, Sophia.


You're right, it is. Look, it's trying to climb down. Raise yourself a bit. Hehe now its' trying to hold to your nipple.


*** it's really tickly with his little arms like this. Feels nice though


Wait a minute , i'll show you what really is tickly in a minute.

No reason it should be for your pleasure only. Let's see how it copes with a bit of sandwiching...


*** Oh, he's totally gone between our breasts! You're not afraid to damage it?! No! Continue, please, just a bit longer....


Don't worry its' pretty tough, doesn't need to breathe much. Kiss me instead of talking, you chatterbox


..........................................


*** Oops, he's fallen in my lap. Careful! Sophia! you're crushing him under your thigh!


Shush.... It's unbreakable, I told you. And stop calling it “he”. It's only my dildo, for heaven sake's.


*** But look, his little arms are moving, he's looking for air!


No it isn't , honey. Listen, lift your pretty butt for a sec. There. Drop it now. Can you feel it wriggling? Good. Now I want you to stop talking and to kiss me for the next five minutes. You'll see it will be okey.


............................................


*** Mmmmmmmm.....hey, you right.... oooh, don't stop that!.......... He's still wriggling under me. Hold on, let me catch him. There. On my breast. It will be more comfortable. Hello, little guy! I wasn't too heavy i hope? Oh, it's so cute, he's trying to go away.


Hold on, where do you think you're going? It's weird , usually it doesn't do that.


*** Well i like it that way. He can't really go anywhere with two mountains like us on top of him, can he?


No, no he can't . Still, let's calm it a bit. Open your mouth.


*** Yummy! AAAAAAAAAA..........


In you go. A nice quiet place for you to hide.


***


It does look yummy. Come here. I'll catch its little legs. Damn ...... its' really fighting it........



...............................................


 


*** Wow, I could feel his little fists on my tongue. Sophia, this stuff is unbelievably sexy!


Yup. All nice and wet now. But not as much as you.... You've seen nothing yet. Spread you legs, sweetie.


*** ooooh, that right..... ooohh, yes, just like that. Ow, I feel his little face. Could you...., you know....?


Of course I will, honey. Okey, little one, you have a job to do. Here you go. Slowly....

hey! Its' trying to push your lips away. Its' wriggling like mad.


*** it's wriggling in the right place! Wow, put him him please.


Wait, Now I'm really afraid to break it. Give me a sec


......................


Sorry. I did as fast as I could. Look, a nice elastic band. That should keep it quiet. But i don't know why it's so unruly today.


*** I don't mind really, this is such a turn on! Oh, did you hear that little yelp? Please try again, please. I really want to feel him there.


Sure. There. All nicer now. In it goes. Out it comes.... In it goes....


*** faster. Do it faster....


It's really trashing. It's getting wetter now. I'll push it deep now, you'll feel it.


*** oh yeah... ..... This....is.... so.... nice. He's really ...struggling now. I fell him wriggling....



..............................


*** Sophia, this was so ...fantastic. I love the way he resisted. I gives such a rush of... power. This is amazing.


I know, it's been running wild today. You're right actually. It's way better like that. I'm still worried though. I should check the tech support.

But hey, my turn now please, honey.

 

*** Sure. My pleasure. Hey, hey, come back here, little soldier! You haven't finished yet.......



.........................................


The darkness again. I'm back in my drawer. I can hear the two girls talking softly outside. I'm wrecked. We've been at it for at least two hours. I thought it'd never stop. I got ten minutes rest on the sweaty belly belly of one girl, and they started all over again. And again. Serious love.

The cute Asian girl kept playing with me all along. I thought for a while she would dismember me with so much manipulation. My mind is full of her face, and lips and taste of her mouth. Sophia was more timid today. I think she was a bit annoyed or taken aback at my behavior.


Damn, the more I showed them I wanted out, the more they enjoyed it. I wish I could talk. But I can only utter this weird yelping sound once in a while. It's like my throat is frozen. And the tiny beating of my hands on their skin and fingers and what not only served to make them more eager.


I climb back to the top of the panties,where its' not so warm. I sit panting , my body aching in a thousand places, my arms still sore from the solid grip f the elastic band. I listen to them outside. They talk about stuff. Movie stuff. People. Life.

Me, I don't get to talk at all. I should not have to talk. I'm a dildo. And a well used one .




.................


I must have fallen asleep. The noise of their walking has woken me up. Giggles and conversation. Promises of doing it again tomorrow. Can't-wait-to-see-him-again-type of thing. Don't-fall-in-love-with-him- type of things. I'm an object to them. Nothing more. Am I?

What of this picture? This was my face, I'm sure of it. This was the face I saw in the mirror every day of my life. I have shaved this face, I have looked at this face in shop-windows, in the mirror of my car. I'm someone who had a life before this happened. I have to find out who. I have to get out of here.


Parting kisses, a door that opens and closes. Vibrations. Coming my way. The drawer opens, light flooding my wooden prison. A disheveled Sophia is looking at me. Her vast hand is grabbing me, lifting me up . She brings me to her eyes, scrutinizing me. Her eyes are so vast, so beautiful. I try to speak, but nothing comes out, as she peers pensively at me. I beat at her fingers.


She drops me in an empty glass. I stand up but the top of the glass is higher than me. I try jumping but to no avail. Through the glass I see a distorted Sophia pressing the button of a phone.





hello, Winterthorpe Tech Support here. Joshua speaking. How can I help you?


Hi, this is Sophia Reeves, I have a problem i think with a product of yours. It's a bit embarrassing but...


Sorry to interrupt you, Mrs reeves but would you have a serial number to give me by any chance?


Sure, it says here SN = 567UHG980KL.


Thank you. Hold on while I research the product. Mrs reeves? Sorry for the wait. I see this is one of our special product. I cannot troubleshoot those. Hold the line please while I transfer you to the appropriate department.


Sure.


Hello, Winterthorpe Special Products division. Helen speaking. How may I help you Mrs reeves?


Oh,hi! Yes, well, this is about my ... special product. I have concerns about its ...health.


Sure. Have you noticed anything unsual, Mrs Reeves?


Well, actually, yes. You see, i have been using this product for over a year now. And Its' been fine. But recently it seems to “act” differently. Its' not errr.... cooperative, if I may say so. It looks very agitated,and even at times , it seems to decide to move around of its own accord. The other day, I found out it had gone from the drawer I usually keep it in.


.......................


hello? Are you there?


Yes, Mrs Reeves. Tell me. Have you done something unusual with it? Has it been dropped or shaken or damaged in any way?


No, not that I know. I take great care of it. But , recently I did forget to give it its weekly food . It was very limp and hardly moved. But when I gave it the patch, it all came back to life without problem. Actually, now that i think of it, it coincides nearly with the start of its... strange behavior.


Hum. What behavior did you observe?



As I told you. It does not seem to want to.. work anymore. It struggles a lot. Sometime I can hear a weak sound coming from its mouth. And there's this wandering it does in its drawer. Once I left it on top of a shelf and left the room. When I came back it was “hiding” under the bottom shelf. Its' very strange.


I see. This is very unusual indeed Mrs Reeves. It does seem your product is in good health, if it moves so much.... Do you mind holding the line for a second. I need more educated advice on this. Thank you.


Sure.


....................


Mrs Reeves? Thank you so much for your patience. I spoke to my supervisor. We may be able to organize something for you. We can offer you a replacement product free of charge, and collect the defective one you have. This could happen as early as tomorrow morning. Would that be to your convenience?


Well, i don't know..... I wasn't looking for a replacement really. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a sign of deterioration or disease or whatever. But to tell you the truth...... I actually find it better like this. No, i don't think I want to replace it. Do you have some medicine, product, I could feed it maybe to ... make him sleep or something?


................... Well not really Mrs Reeves. I think it would be better if our services came to your place and replace it straight away. Our products are full proof. This is highly unusual. I seriously advise you to consider a replacement. Would tomorrow 9.00 am be okey with you?


Listen, .... Helen. The more i think about it, the more I realize I don't really want a replacement. I did not into call for that. I'm happy with the product, really. So no, I'll keep it. Thanks anyway for your help.


Mrs Reeves .... click.



She brings her face to the glass. It covers the entire circle of my vision. A large finger comes down and prods at me. I try to wave it aside, but it's like trying to deflect a moving car. “Oops! You really are a feisty one, aren't ya?”

the finger disappear and more appear on the other side of the glass, their flesh flattening against the transparent wall. The ascension starts again.


“Why weren't you like this before? This is so much better.”

“God, she mumbles to herself, rolling her eyes, listen to me. Talking to my dildo. Pfff...”


She pours the glass into the familiar soft cushion of her panties. I fall onto the scented ground.


“Stay on top if you prefer, but don't go anywhere”, she says with a smile. The drawer closes again. I jump and hammer the drawer with my fists, but it it such a weak drumming. She does even hear it.


I sit back in the darkness. Under my buttocks I feel the rough fabric of her silk panties. The scent is fresh from a recent washing. I feel consumed with rage. I know my face does not show any of it. I try to make a face. Nothing moves really. It's as if I was wearing a mask of solid wax. I have no tears either.



The evening is passing by. I can hear Sophia doing her things out there. The TV comes in blaring at some stage. I hear news.

A year. I can't believe this. I have been a year in this place. She's been using me for her pleasure for months on end. I only seem to remember one or two occasions now. My God, I must have been so brain dead.


Winterthorpe Tech Support. I know that name too.

I have the sudden flash of the room with the glass walls, high in the air. A corporate room. On top of a skyscraper or something. It's full of suits and elegant laptops. Everyone stare at me with fear in their eyes. I pound my fist on the glass table. To prevent my glass from falling I look down and grab it. On the table is a folder with golden letters engraved on the leather. "Winterthorpe Inc." I stand at the very end of the table. A beautiful woman is looking at me with a severe expression. But there is something else in her eyes. Something like sorrow. I am shouting something at her. I sit back in the large leather chair. A deadly silence permeates the room suddenly.


I close my eyes in the darkness, lying down on the silk fabric. I close my ears to the noise outside, to this life where I'm nothing. I concentrate on the room. On the faces, on that woman. This was my life. Before I became... it. I remember the boat now. I used to take this boat to an island. There was another woman with me. It is my wife. She is gorgeous. In my mind, I smile and wave at a paparazzi who's running along the quay, a huge camera in his hands.


I remember a white ceiling passing by, neon lights passing above me, one after the other. The scraping sound is coming from my feet dragging on the floor. I remember screaming.


I sit back in the darkness. I know who I am.


My name is Simon Winterthorpe. I live in the second drawer from the the top and I am the richest man on the planet.