- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Linda comes home and greets her children. 

Molly left her sister's room and took the few short steps towards her room right next door. Rather than her bed, she took up residence in her chair and grabbed her book, going to go for some light reading. She got comfy in her chair and crossed one leg over the other. Almost without really even paying attention to what she was doing, she started bobbing her one leg back and forth in a nice, rhythmic motion that was pretty comforting to her. All the while she was engrossed in whatever book she was reading.

After a few chapters, she shifted her legs around and now crossed the other one, and planting her foot on the ground. Likewise, she started bobbing this leg as well, as if on command. While turning a page, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw some small piece of blue thing stuck to her foot. Curious, she grabbed her foot and faced the sole up towards her. Looking at it, she saw it was just some piece of lint, undoubtedly from her sister's room. Ew, she though, Leslie really needs to clean her room. She effortlessly brushed the piece of lint off her foot and let it fall fast, yet peacefully, towards the ground, before getting back to her book and forgetting about it. 

---

Mike was mashed into Molly's foot. Again. And Again. And Again. The carpet was forgiving, and the lint was soft, but Molly's foot was not. And each time she stepped down the lint and his face were pressed into her sole. They weren't exactly any dirty than normal, but they were feet. And feet naturally gathered dirt and other gross things spewed upon the floor. Such as sock fuzz and younger brothers. Mike was livid. When he had woken up this morning...no just a few hours ago, he had been a normal guy. He was living his life just fine. The worst thing that happened was his plans got canceled. But how did this happen? How did he get here now? Trodden on by his sister like he didn't even mean anything. He didn't mean anything, not anymore. His younger sister had flicked him away as an insignificant lint from between her toes. His older sister relentlessly smashed him into her foot like he didn't even exist. Again, and again, and again, Molly walked until she got into her room.

Finally things were looking up for Mike as Molly took a seat in her chair, and he felt himself rising higher than ever before. Only able to glance small peeks out from what wasn't pressed into Molly's foot, Mike guessed she had crossed her legs, and he was now above the ground. At least he wasn't being mashed into her foot anymore, but he still couldn't do anything. All of the sudden his world starting moving. Back and forth, back and forth in a whirling motion that was easily disorienting to Mike. Luckily, as his vision was mostly hindered, he didn't get as nausea as he would otherwise, but that's not to say it wasn't uncomfortable. Back and forth in a calm yet violent motion he went, and that was when he felt it. His face was peeling from Molly's foot. Gravity was doing it's job. And after a couple more motions, Mike was gleeful as he and the lint ball dropped from Molly's foot and landed upon the ground. 

He was still stuck, he didn't forget about that, but at least he wasn't stuck to her foot any more. Mike never wanted to go through that again. Now he could work on getting out of this damn ball. It would have been easier if he could see though, as currently he had landed face down and was now getting a face full of carpet. Thus his only clue of bad fortune was the shaking of the ground as Molly planted her foot on the ground, and moved her other one slightly over a bit. And the world around Mike grew darker as the ceiling he couldn't see crashed down upon him, pressing him and the lint ball into the rough strands of the carpet, but he was lifted back up again as Molly crossed her other leg. 

Mike was once again suspended in the air, only instead of facing her foot, he was facing the outside world, for better or for worse. Molly once again moved her foot in the rhythmic motion, but it was anything but calming for Mike. At his small size, the small movements were much more jarring, only worsened by the constant blurring of the world outside now that he could see. He closed his eyes, but it only helped slightly. And as soon as it began, it had stopped. Had he fallen off her foot again? Mike hoped so, but opening his eyes he was greeted to a sight he wasn't expecting. 

Molly was looking down straight at Mike, or rather, the ball of lint he was encased in. Had she seen him? Was she going to save him from this hell? No, of course not. He didn't exist to her, just a pesky thing stuck to her foot did. Mike called Molly out in a feeble voice and began sobbing as her look changed to one of mild disgust, and his view was overcome by the giant hand of Molly, as she easily brushed Mike and his prison off of her foot, and towards the ground. And Mike once again was sent heading towards the floor as if he was nothing. 

And that was where Mike sat. For how long, he did not know. Was time even relevant to him anymore? Was anything? At some point Molly had risen from her chair, and went elsewhere, to where, Mike didn't know. But did that matter to him? She didn't step on him again, and that's what was important. Was it? All the confidence Mike had about getting out of this was gone. Before, he was small, but he was free. Now, he was small and trapped. He was nothing but a piece of dirt. How could he possibly have any confidence. Any hope of getting back to normal size? ....No, he shouldn't give up. He couldn't give up. He wouldn't give up. He was stuck now, sure. His sister's had abused him in ways he never thought were even possible, sure. But he was going to get back to normal. And he would start by breaking out of this god forsaken ball of of his sisters sock fuzz that had caused him all this hell so far. And so with all of his might, with all of his force, with all of his determination, Mike fought, and pushed, and wiggled, and move. And with every ounce of everything he had, he pushed his body outward to escape from his prison.

But nothing happened. 

He was still stuck. He was still helpless. He was still inside a puny ball of lint on his sister's floor. He wasn't going to give up though, but before he could continue trying, the door to Molly's room opened up, and Mike saw the figure of his Mother standing in the door frame, and without even thinking, not even knowing what he was doing, he called up to her. It was his mother, she would save him. Of course she would. 

---

Linda had just returned home from a long day of work. She first went into her daughter Leslie's room to make sure everything was okay, and she had finished her homework. Which of course she didn't, but Linda let her get away with it, "just this once." Leslie was her baby, and as much as she wanted her to succeed and do her work, she found it hard to force her to do anything she didn't want to do. 

Afterwards, Linda paid a quick visit to Jen. Linda always put the most responsibility onto Jen as she was the oldest, whether she was aware of it or not. Jen took it as she always did when Linda made comments about the state of the house, and confessed her annoyance with Leslie who never really did anything. It went exactly as Jen expected it to, and that was nowhere, as Linda left her room.

Linda opened the door to Molly's room and took a couple steps inside. "Hey there," she said, seeing her daughter lost in some book on her bed. 
"Hello," Molly said, looking up from her book to greet her mom. "How was work?"
"Oh, you know, same old same old," Linda said as she tapped her pump on the floor repeatedly. "How was your day?"
"Pretty boring," Molly said. "Do you know where Mike is, I haven't seen him all day?"
"Oh yeah, he's spending the weekend with Drake. Looks like we got the house to ourselves this weekend. Anyway, I'm going to go get dinner started. Should be ready in about an hour or so."
"Cool, I'll be here."

Linda departs from her daughters room and heads into the kitchen get a few things prepare for dinner. After doing what she could, she headed to her room on the other side of the house, and changed into a more comfortable night clothing and removing her pumps. Feeling free from those shoes, she rubbed her nylon covered feet across the carpeted floor, enjoying the pleasing texture it brought her. She told herself she was a good mother, and that she raised all of her kids well. After content enough with that, she headed back to the kitchen and spent the next several minutes cooking dinner.

Once she had some free time, Linda went back to her room and removed her pantyhose, tossing them into the laundry bin and revealing her bare feet. She then walked back to the kitchen and set the table up for dinner, before letting her daughters know it was almost time and to get ready.

---

Mike screamed for his mother standing in the doorway of Molly's room, but she made no notion of hearing him as she took a step inside and her pump landed directly next to the ball of lint Mike was trapped in. Looking up, Mike was hoping to see the face of his mother, but all he got was an exclusive view up her dress--something he really didn't want to be seeing. Still he called out to her. It was his mother, she would save him. She would definitely help him with his. 

Things went from bad to worse as his mother completely ignored the screams she didn't hear as she began tapping her pump on the ground, too close for comfort for Mike. Between his cowering fear and the shaking ground caused by his mother's constant tapping, Mike heard his mother say that he was gone all weekend. Without thinking this prompted him to scream out. No, he was not gone! He had shrunken! He was right here, right at her shoes! Please mom, help! Please!! But the only response Mike got was the sky turning dark as the dirt-caked sole of his mother's pump covered the area above him and the lint ball, and it fell to the ground atop him.

Mike was pressed face first into the hard, unforgiving, and dirty sole of his mother's pump. The lint cushioned and covered his body, but his face had to endure the dirt and other gunk stuck to her shoe. And she still continued to tap her foot. One second crushed. One second free. One second crushed. One second free. Over and over and Mike was losing it. His own mother was trodding on him like he was nothing, like he didn't even exist. His own mother. The one person he could count on to save him from this was now doing the exact opposite and putting him through a living hell. Slammed down, once again, into the dirty sole. This time Linda ever so slightly twitched her foot, and the ball of lint Mike was in was easily scooped up and wedged within the decorative shaped tread of his mother's pump.

Linda continued her tapping a couple more times, only now Mike and the lint ball were brought up with the pump each time. With each smack on the ground, the ball was mashed more into the tread of her shoe, getting it more stuck into the dirt and gunk that was already taking up residence in there. And then it stopped. Before it got a lot worse as Linda made her way out of Molly's room and into the hallway. It was the same as with Molly, except instead of a mildly dirty and soft fleshy foot, it was the dirty, hard and rubbery sole of his mother's pump. And each step made Mike worse off as he was pressed into the rubber and could smell and taste it and the dirt within. He now literally was dirt beneath his own mother's shoe. 

And it got even worse. As Linda walked into the kitchen, the soft plush of the carpet had vanished, and Mike was left with the hard, cool tile of the kitchen, making each step all the more worse. His mother was relentless with her steps, because as far as she was concerned, her son was at his friends house. She never even entertained the idea that her only son was currently stuck to the sole of her shoe and was enduring every single step she took. Why would she think that? Soon she left to go to her room and change a bit.

Mike was beyond glad when the carpet returned. As glad as he could possibly be in a position such as this. But things were looking...no up, but sideways, for Mike, as his mother removed her shoe and tossed it on the ground, having it land on it's side. Using her foot to kick her pumps aside, he paid no attention to the small blue ball that dropped from her shoe and landed at her feet. 

Mike breathed in all the fresh air as he could once he was removed from his mother's shoe. Thank god that was over, now he can focus on what was really important, getting out of this. But Mike didn't have time to do anything, as the titanic nylon covered foot of his mother raised a bit above the ground, and positioned itself above the lint ball and Mike's puny form on the floor. Mike could only scream as the sole of his mother's foot descended upon him, engulfing him in it's entirety. 

It was only just the beginning though as Linda started rubbing her nylon covered feet across the floor. Mike was dragged and rolled across the rough carpet and the rough nylons of his mothers. In the darkness he didn't know which way was up, but it didn't matter, he was being tossed and turned regardless of which way he was facing. Rolled and ground into the foot and carpet Mike was until it finally stopped. He couldn't see it, but the nice baby blue color of the lint ball had been transformed into an ugly brownish color, and now resembled exactly what Mike felt he was: a piece of dirt. But he was still stuck in it. 

Mike's face brushed and scratched against the rough wires of his mother's pantyhose and then to the bumpy strands of the carpet, and back, and forth, and back and forth, until his face settled against the carpet and the rolling and rubbing stopped. Feeling more degraded and worthless than he had ever felt in his entire life, Mike wondered how this could ever get any worse. What could possibly be worse than being abused and humiliated unknowingly by his own mother's foot? He had no time to ponder suck questions as his prison was lifted again, as it and he were bound by the pantyhose, and force to go along with his mother.

By now Mike was tired of being walked on and smashed into the gross floor. Whenever he got big again he was going to walk carefully and softly and feel horrible for whatever he was walking on. This was absolutely horrible. But it was out of his control, and he could only endure and accept the situation he was in, as his mother continued to walk and continued to shove his face into the carpet. It only got worse as the carpet changed to tile when she walked into the kitchen. Fortunately, it was short lived as Mike and the lint ball became detached from the nylon and found themselves laying as a minute speck on the floor of the kitchen, which was littered with tons of other specks that no one ever cared about.

Mike just watched as his mother prepared a dinner he was more and more sure he was not going to get to eat. It had been several hours since he had eaten, or even drank anything, and he was feeling it. With everything that happened, he had forgotten about it, but seeing and smelling the food brought it all back. But the only thing he could do right now was hope his mother didn't step on him anymore. His hopes were granted as his mother moved about, but avoided his position. She had left and came back, now bare foot, but still dodged the puny object that was her son. Mike was glad, though not really. No one could be glad in the situation he was in. 

He saw his mother set the table and walk over him as she called out to her daughters that dinner was ready. Feeling the movement of what felt like a terrible earthquake, Mike looked over at the entrance of the kitchen, and saw the colossal forms of his three sisters as they were entering the kitchen to eat dinner, and were heading straight for his form on the floor. 

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 4.