- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A special kind of Hell awaits Mike.

Mike's confidence was completely shattered by his 18 year old sister Leslie. It started out fine enough, Mike saw her coming up from the stairs, the same as his other two sisters. He still wasn't used to seeing his sisters so large, and it was even weirder as he was normally much taller than his younger sister, but now, she was the bigger one. Mike couldn't help but think she would probably get a kick out of that, but she would be nice. Not that it mattered, he was going to be back to normal soon...at least that's what he thought. 

Leslie's keds slammed into the kitchen floor giving Mike the same treatment as before. Mike had always told her to get new shoes, as those ones were pretty old and worn out, but she enjoyed them, and they were comfy, so she kept them. Mike never really cared that much about it before, now he kind of cared just a little. Leslie took a few more steps into the kitchen, and got a little too close to Mike's position. Closer than Mike had been before. Her ked slammed down mere inches from Mike's position, and his confidence was completely destroyed when he realized he was only a few inches from becoming a piece of dirt beneath his younger sister's shoe. Mike didn't have any time to react, though, as the massive end of her shoelace landed atop Mike's body. 

As it was just a shoelace, Mike wasn't being crushed beyond oblivion. However, at his size, it was still quite a hefty weight to be put on such a minuscule body. What made Mike more upset was that he sister probably didn't even know, or at the least didn't even care that her shoelace touched the ground, and by extension, had no idea she was going this to him, or that she caused what would happen to him. Being old, the ends of the shoelace where pretty frayed, and little strands jutted out of it. Mike easily found his body caught up in this strands, and was in for a hell of a surprise when he was lifted up when Leslie took a step backwards towards the hall. 

Mike was in constant motion as the shoelace was tossed around as Leslie walked down the hallway to her room. Mike could do nothing as his body was raised and lowered by the gravity of her steps, and he was repeatedly rammed into the soft carpeting of the hallway. If she had stopped moving for a second, Mike could have freed himself from the shoelace strands, but with the movement, he could do nothing. Throughout the walk Mike was able to catch quick glances of his sister way above him. He screamed up to her, but he already knew it was useless. But it made him feel better...Except it didn't. It frustrated him that he was being put through this hellish ride because of his 18 year old sister, and she didn't even know it. And a stupid ass shoelace was the cause. A shoelace. He felt pathetic. But his feelings didn't change his predicament, and he was continually smashed into the carpet as Leslie walked, and was still helpless.

As the carpet changed from a brown color to a nice blue, Leslie had entered into her room, and for a brief moment, stopped walking. Not wanting to go through that hell again, Mike swiftly released the grip the shoelace had on him and took a short plummet to the blue carpet below. He managed it just in time as Leslie's giant ked moved away just a second or two later. This was ridiculous, Mike thought. He was just easily overtaken by his sister's shoelace. He hated being this size, and he was made he didn't even know why it happened. But at least now he was much closer to his room, there was that. Hell, he would camp out in his sisters room, just please, not being attacked by giant objects that shouldn't be an obstacle. 

Before Mike could even decided to think of a plan of action, a giant ceiling was placed down upon him, but he wasn't squished. Actually, he, with some effort, fit right though a small hole in the ceiling. But, what the hell was happening? Mike now found himself in some weird cave. The walls were a light blue color, and the light shining in was tinted blue as well. And it smelled, too. It smelled a lot like.........feet! Mike cursed again. There was no way. This wasn't happening. But it was. He looked to his left and to his right, and sure enough, he saw giant pale figures...toes. Leslie's toes. The ceiling had been her blue socks she was wearing, as she had taken her shoes off. And Mike was small enough to fit right into her sock from a very small hole between the toes. And that's where he was now, a tiny speck inside his sister's sock between her big and second toe. Mike cursed once more and started banging on Leslie's toes screaming her name. Her feet were kind of gross, but then, a lot of things where at his size. She didn't feel him though, and he was easily scooped up by the flesh between her toes as her foot lifted from the ground.

Having only limited light, and not being able to see anything other than toes and sock, Mike was finding it hard to tell how exactly Leslie's foot was oriented, but gravity was telling him it was pointing up. Mike was resting inbetween his sister's toes, afraid to make any move, lest he fall down beneath her foot. Looking around, he saw bits of sock fuzz also sharing the same predicament as him. Lovely, he was roommates with damn sock crap, made him feel good about himself. What made it worse was that some of smaller pieces stuck to him because of static cling. Fantastic. The sock was starting to get rather warm now, and Mike himself was starting to sweat. The smell was getting to him as well. He normally didn't care much, and could stand some bad smells...but this was getting too much. The smell of Leslie's feet were getting rather overwhelming for him, and made a mental note to remind Leslie to take more showers when he got big again. Before long, though, Mike could sense the sock moving, and within a second light flooded his world as the sock was removed from her foot. 

---

Leslie had kicked off her shoes and climbed into bed. She set one leg up bent, and placed the other one across it, hovering in the air. She was "doing her homework," but was spending more of that time looking at her phone. Her feet were starting to get rather warm on this nice spring day, so she took her socks off a tossed them on the floor without a care. Still looking at her phone, but feeling the little pieces of lint between her toes, she brought her finger over to remove the problem. She rolled her finger up and down between her big and second toe and collected a small little ball of lint. Not even looking at what was in her hand, she flicked the irrelevant piece of lint away towards the ground. 

A short time later, Leslie's older sister Molly walked into her room. "What's up?" she said, taking a few steps into her room. "How's the, uh, homeworking going there Les? Haha"
"Oh shut up," Leslie back talked. "Just because you don't have homework doesn't mean you get to rub it in, alright." 
"Anyway, have you seen Mike? He's not in his room."
"I've been gone all day, how would I know?"
"Yeah, I guess you're right," Molly said. She look downwards at the discarded pair of socks laying in the middle of the floor. She didn't even noticed the small blue lint ball situated right between her toes, as it blended into the carpet. "So, is this where you leave your dirty clothes, now?" Molly said jokingly as she rolled her foot across the floor into the socks and flicked them away. 
"I was going to get them later," Leslie said. Seeing the look Molly gave her, she got up from her bed. "Fine, I'll get them now, gosh," she said as she picked her discarded socks up from the ground and tossed them into the laundry hamper. "There, happy!?"
"Haha, I didn't really care, but you know Mom would. Speaking of which, she'll be home in a couple hours. You better have your homework done," Molly laughed a little as she left Leslie's room. 
"Yeah, whatever it'll be done," Leslie said as she got back into her bed, and actually started doing her homework.

---

Light flooded Mike's eyes as the blue walls surrounding him where removed and the world was visible again. Looking around, Mike saw he was certainly between Leslie's toes, and was suspended quite a ways above the ground. Falling wouldn't be fun. Off in the distance he saw Leslie's face, though she was absorbed into her phone. He was much more eye level to her now than he ever was down on the floor. Mike screamed at her once more. Maybe now she would hear him? He was much closer now. And sure enough, Leslie's finger started approaching Mike's position. Had she heard him, or seen him? And was going to rescue him? No, of course now, she wasn't even looking, still fixated on her phone. But, if she didn't hear him, then...what was her finger doing.......Mike cursed once again.

Leslie's giant finger slammed down mere centimeters away from Mike, and started moving. Mike was being pushed and rolled up Leslie's big toe, all the while the various pieces of sock fuzz collecting and sticking to his body. Leslie's finger switched sides and now pushed Mike down her big toe, back through the arch, and up her second toe. More and more fuzz stuck to the ball created around Mike. She did this once more, picking up any stray pieces and forming the fuzz into a nice sphere shape, with Mike at the center. He now found himself buried deep within this lint ball, with only his neck and head exposed. His body was completely buried and stuck, and he was unable to move at all. Her giant thumb appeared below Mike and the lint ball, and it was effortlessly scooped up onto it as she maneuvered it just a bit closer to her face. Mike screamed her name in vain hope that she would hear him, but she never even looked up from her phone as she flicked her index finger and sent the lint ball, along with her insignificant brother, rocketing away towards the floor.

Despite the large fall, the landing was nice and soft thanks to the cushion made of lint surrounding Mike's body. But that was the only good thing about this. He tried with all of his might, but it was hopeless. He was completely stuck. By lint. Sock fuzz. Mike started sobbing. This was ridiculous. This couldn't be happening. He had been completely immobilized and discarded on the floor like he was a worthless piece of lint, by his own sister no less. At least before Mike could move around and could think of a plan, now he could just sit and wait, until the time came he would grow back to size. Mike just stared up at the ceiling as he finished sobbing. What else could he do? 

Soon afterwards, the looming door opened wide and Mike looked up to see the giant figure of his sister Molly standing in the door frame. Great, Mike thought, that was exactly what he needed. More of his sisters to come and unknowingly torture him. And torture him she did, as Molly took a couple steps into Leslie's room, and Mike now found himself staring up at his titanic sister from right between her big and second toe. Mike had never felt so insignificant before. Molly wasn't even looking down, what if she had stepped on the lint ball? Mike was scared and humiliated at this predicament. 

From up above, Mike heard his name being mentioned by Molly. Was she wondering where he was? He knew it was useless, but he felt he had to do something, and this was the only thing he could do. He screamed up at Molly, begging her to look down. Begging her to see his puny form, or at least the lint ball he was stuck in. Begging her to do anything to save him from this hell. As if on cue, Molly looked down at the floor right at her feet. Mike continued to scream. In his delusion he thought he had actually got her attention, but this was proven wrong as he heard the word dirty clothes come out of her mouth, and it was then, craning his neck back, Mike saw the discard pair of socks right behind him. 

Mike cursed as he was quickly overwhelmed and enveloped by the gigantic foot of Molly rolling across the floor and easily covering the small little ball of lint on Leslie's floor. She swiftly lifted her foot from the ground and flicked Leslie's socks a few inches away, before placing her foot back on the floor and leaving it there. Meanwhile, Mike was in a new kind of hell. All light was blocked out as his face was being pressed into the dirty sole of his sister's foot. She was standing on him. Rather, standing on the small ball of lint he just happened to be stuck in, but regardless, on him. 

Mike sat in hell as his face was pressed into the soft flesh of the sole of Molly's foot like a simple piece of dirt. Luckily, the soft carpeting below him was absorbing a lot of Molly's weight, as was the lint ball he was in. Nevertheless, he was still face to face with her foot. And Molly just stood there, for what felt like an eternity, but was really thirty seconds or so. The temperature was rising as Mike was mushed between the warm fuzzy carpet and the foot radiating body heat. 

This was only the beginning though, as when Molly lifted her foot, she unknowingly carried a small object with it as well. Mike and the lint ball where easily picked up by Molly's foot, much to Mike's frustration and confusion. Mike and the lint were lifted into the air before being smashed back down into the forgiving carpet. More helpless than even before, Mike could do nothing as again and again he was pressed into the soft flesh of Molly's dirty foot as she took step after step towards her room. Mike did the only thing he could: begin to sob once more. 

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 3.