- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jen vacuums the hallway. 

Jen was in the bathroom. She was about to finish vacuuming, then she would be done with everything in the house that needed to be cleaned. It wouldn't take that long. Looking around she saw some old dusty cobwebs in the corner by the floor. She made a mental note to clean those up as well. She finished up and left to go get the vacuum.

* * *

Light broke into Mike's mouthy prison. He wanted to be humiliated but that had already happened a long time ago. He made a note to himself that if he somehow got out of this to never make make fun of Molly for having food stuck in her teeth. He never thought he would be the very food he used to laugh at. Now that she wasn't eating the view inside Molly's mouth was calm and relaxing. It was still utterly disgusting. But relaxing. Except for when her tongue smashed into him. What was going on?

The massive pink beast near Mike convulsed and it's slimy saliva body smashed into him over and over again. Only his face was exposed, the rest of his body being buried within the mushed up food, but that just meant his face was getting smothered with drool. In his reaction to the gross feeling of the spit he couldn't help but open his mouth, and could do nothing as it filled with his sister's own saliva. All that did was make him gag more. Her tongue didn't quit and kept ramming itself into Mike and the food mush. To Molly, she was just using her tongue to remove a stubborn piece of food. She had no idea she was beating her brother up with one of the strongest muscles in the body. 

The massive beast eventually gave up, giving Mike a chance to rest. A short chance. A large finger shaped object entered into the mouth. Mike screamed as it approached him. Molly was using her nail to try and scrape the food out. The large plain nail smashed into the tooth beside Mike and started to move. The nail was having issues getting hold of the food, but Mike was having no trouble experiencing his sister's finger as it lightly pushed into him. After much futile protest by mushy Mike, he was scooped up by Molly's nail, getting stuck beneath the tip. The light blinded Mike as he and the mush was removed from Molly's mouth. 

Outside, Mike found himself staring up at the gigantic face of his sister. He tried to wave his hands, move around, do anything, but everything except for his head was covered in chewed up, soggy, foodstuff. He could only watch and scream. And scream he did. He yelled up to her. Called out her name several times. Screamed everything in the world. He was relatively close to her face, having just come out of her mouth. But despite whatever he yelled, however loud his yelled it, Molly's face remained the same. She simply stared down at the nasty piece of food between her fingers. To her it was just a solid color, and all gross. She had no idea that within that small piece of food was her brother. She had no idea she was literally holding the life of her brother in her hands. If she had crushed the mush between her fingers, she would have ended her brother's life instantly. Maybe he would have liked that? Maybe it would have been better than what was going to happen? It didn't. Molly didn't crush it, right now she looked at it.

Mike saw Molly's face roll out of view, but what she was really doing was rotating the mush in her fingers. To her, the mush didn't have a face, it was the same on every side. To Mike, he got a view of the sink below him. He had already been in a sink once, and was not trying to do that again. Still, it would probably be better than what was actually going to happen. He felt himself rotating once more to face Molly again. At his size everything on her face was magnified. He could see inside her nose and it didn't look pleasant. That was a place Mike hadn't been yet. He stopping thinking about that before he gave fate ideas. He looking into Molly's eyes and saw the uncaring interesting in them. They looked down upon him like he was nothing. Molly had never looked at him that way before and now it scared him. He was terrified. He knew Molly would never hurt him normally, but this whole weekend she had been doing nothing but hurting him, and now whatever she did was going to cause him complete hell. And she didn't even know.

Mike felt gravity hit him as he was lowered down, down, down towards Molly's hips. And before he could react to his new position, he other finger flew up from behind and sent Mike and the mush flying across the bathroom. He was spinning every which way and lost sight of where he was anymore. Forward and back, left and right, they were all blurred together and Mike felt himself almost flinging out of the mush of food. Almost, though. He didn't. Before his body had a chance to escape, it came to a bouncing halt as it hit something sticky. As Mike's mind reoriented itself, he heard the stomping of Molly's bare feet as she flicked off the lights and left Mike alone in the darkness of the bathroom.

There was a faint light coming from under the bathroom door, barely allowing Mike to see his situation. From the small amount he could see, he was still encased in the food mush and he was...suspended in midair? With the small amount of light, it appeared Mike was simply floating in mid air, but that couldn't be true. It wasn't until a while later when his sister Jen came in did he understand. The door squeaked open right next to Mike's ear, and the stomps of Jen entering the bathroom shook him as he was blinded by light flooding the bathroom. He used the light to see it and what it was freaked him out. He and the mush were being suspended in the air by think, white wires that were all interconnected with each other. It looked almost like...a spider web! 

Mike panicked at first, but he soon realized he was in no danger. Looking around, he saw the web wires where coated with a layer of dust, and parts of the web had broken apart and were falling limply. This used to be a spider web, but was no just a dusty old cobweb. Apparently it had retained enough of stickiness to hold him and the mush there. It's not like he weighed that much at this size anyway. Regardless of what it was, it left him with a problem. Mike was still stuck and unable to do anything. He didn't end up as anyone's lunch, which was great and all, but now he was stuck to some cobweb. Nobody ever bothered with those. He was going to stay stuck in this corner forever until someone accidentally touched him. He'd probably be dead by then.  To make matters worse, the food encasing him was starting to dry up. Looking up, Mike saw his sister Jen staring straight at him. The thought of her seeing him didn't even cross his mind. He and the mush were small enough there was probably nothing to see. Sure enough, she soon got up and stomped out of the bathroom right past her brother, not even know how close she was to him. But, she didn't turn off the lights, and the door was left open...what was going on?



Mike saw Jen return and stare down at him without a care in the world. She bent down and scooped up the cobwebs with her hand, not seeing the tiny piece of old food, and especially not seeing her even tinier brother stuck within. She quickly tossed them into the hall, completely oblivious to the fate she had just sentenced her brother to. Mike was terrified as Jen's massive hand scooped him up along with the cobwebs. He felt them wrapped around the food making him more stuck than he already was. He was then unceremoniously deposited onto the hall floor, leaving him very confused. It wasn't until he looked down the hallway and saw the towering beast that was the vacuum that he understood. Jen was going to vacuum the hall, and that's exactly where Mike was.

Jen shut off the bathroom lights and closed the door as she stepping into the hallway. She narrowly avoided stepping on the bundle of cobwebs she had just tossed in there. It was all trash anyway, not that it matter. Trapped and on the floor, Mike was screaming at the top of his lungs. He knew there was no way in hell Jen would hear him, but he was not about to just give up as he faced the vacuum beast. Her monolithic foot smashed down mere inches away from Mike, scaring the wind out of him. She ignored him and went over to the vacuum. This was it. Mike was dead. Jen kicked the power button and the vacuum roared to life. If Mike's screams were inaudible before, now they were even less so. All he could do was wait until the beast of the vacuum engulfed him in it's dirty maw.

Mike was screaming, just out of pure fear at this point. The vacuum was pushed forward and back, inching closer and closer each time. Soon it would be at him, and that would be the end. The vacuum continued it's roar but Jen left the station and approached him. Did she see him? Nope, that was never going to happen. She did see something else on the floor though, something the vacuum shouldn't suck up. Apparently it was okay for vacuums to suck up living people though. Jen squatted down on her toes right in front of Mike. Mike was treated to the view of Jen's sole. It was covered with dirt and other assorted stuff stuck to it. His view grew closer as she lowered her dirty foot right on her brother and the cobwebs, which was easily stuck to it. Jen took one step back and instantly felt something stuck to her foot. 

For one step Mike went out a familiar trip of walking under someone's soles. It was short lived as he was spun around and once again got to look skyward as his sister Jen looking down on him without a care in the world. She reached down, grabbed Mike and the cobwebs and tossed them onto the floor. As far as she was concerned, the cobwebs were just trash, and they were getting sucked up, like it or not. There was no escape. Mike screamed as he plummeted back to the floor. Jen walked back to the vacuum and continued. Mike had gotten lucky once, but all it had done was give him a few more seconds. 

Maybe not though, as Leslie walked out of her room and planted her foot right on the cobwebs, unknowing of their presence. Mike was underfoot once more, but if it got him out of this mess, he was alright with that. Leslie took one step, no, two, and then it happened. She felt something gross on the bottom of her foot and lifted it up to see some nasty cobwebs. She also didn't see her minuscule brother within the confines of it. Just cobwebs. Mike was once again ripped off a foot, still within his cobweb prison. But he wasn't thrown on the floor, he felt himself dangling in midair. From his position in midair, he saw Jen reach down for the vacuum hose. She was going to do what he thought she was going to do. 

Jen, seeing her sister Leslie holding the cobwebs, decided enough was enough. She grabbed the vacuum hose attachment and brought them to the stubborn cobwebs, sucking them into the bin once and for all. Mike screamed bloody murder as the black hole of the hose approached him. Category 5 winds began blowing around Mike and he was soon ripped from his cobweb prison and sucked into the black abyss that was the vacuum cleaner. The cobwebs followed suit. Mike fell through the pitch black tunnel, the only light from the hole above vanishing as the hose turned, and Mike bounced off the wall of it at incredible speed. A few more turns and within half a second Mike found himself flung into a bed of dirt, dust, pieces of bugs, and other assorted crud from the floor. The cobwebs soon joined him. As Jen continued vacuuming the floor, more and more dirt and dust fell into the bin, burying him deeper and deeper inside it. Mike crawled as best as he could on the unstable dust platform towards the plastic side he could barely see through. He coughed relentlessly from all the dust, and his eyes started to water. More and more dust fell into the bin and Mike was getting coated in it. He banged on the plastic but nothing came of it except more coughs, and more dirt being thrown on top. It got so bad he had to close his eyes and did whatever he could to cover his mouth and face. The dust didn't care about him, it just kept coming, and coming, and coming, burying him more and more into the flith. Soon his view outside was blocked and all he saw was darkness.


* * *


After sucking up the stupid nasty cobwebs, Jen continued to vacuumed the hall. There was a lot of dust and dirt here and she wanted to get all of it. She was oblivious to her smaller than dust brother suffering inside the very dust bin she sucked him into. As far as she was concerned, the only thing in the vacuum was dust, dirt, and other assorted garbage. The idea that another human being, let alone her own brother, was inside the vacuum was an idea that would never in her life cross her mind. Her brother was off with his friend somewhere, not having to deal with all this crap. He was lucky. He didn't have anything to worry about right now. Jen kept vacuuming sucking up more and more dirt, unknowingly burying her brother deeper and deeper until he was lost. And then she kept vacuuming. And kept vacuuming. And kept on. She finally finished several minutes later, turning off the vacuum and ending the reign of terror inside the bin. She took a closer look at it, and man was it full. She had sucked up a lot of dust. She even saw some piece of bug in there too. Their own fault for not getting out of the way. Jen felt accomplished in herself. But before she could celebrate she had to do something about this full dust bin. Jen detached it from the vacuum and brought it over to the kitchen trash, ready to dump it all out.

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 16.