- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Molly eats her salad. 

Leslie entered her house and hopped up the stairs towards the kitchen where she ran across her sister Molly about to snack on a salad. After pestering her by blowing a bubble, she spit her tasteless gum into the garbage and left to her room. Meanwhile, Molly finished her salad, leaving only a few scraps of dressing-moist lettuce, before tossing it into the garbage as well. She then likewise went about her day. 

---

Mike felt like he was been ripped in two. And his two had been ripped in two. His sister's gum surrounded him on all sides, and his only moment to breath through the sticky stuff was during a mid-chew, when the gum was stretched between both upper and lower sets of teeth. Of course, during this time, the gum pulled on Mike both up and down. He felt he had gained another foot from all the stretching. Of course, at his size, that foot really amounted to maybe half a millimeter. He was still a miserable little speck stuck within the sticky gum he sister was chewing on. He didn't even care anymore. He knew what was coming. He knew that before long, Leslie would spit the gum out and he would wind up in the trash. And still be stuck to the gum. All hope was lost. He was never getting out of this hell. And she just kept chewing.

After what felt like years, Mike felt the gum start to move. This was it, he thought. And he was being brought to the opening of his sister's mouth. Only he wasn't greeted with the view of the innards of a trash can, rather, he was staring down at a nice field of lettuce and other assorted toppings. And with a loud burst, Mike was launched from the bubble gum and was propelled straight into a not so tiny cup of dressing that was among the salad. While a big splash to him, his entrance wasn't even acknowledged by the titanic giantesses above. 

Mike felt the sticky residue from the gum washing off his body, but was instead replaced by the gooey dressing that now coated his body. The first thing he noticed was that the tiny specks floating around in the dressing were just a tad bigger than him. He already gave up any chance of getting noticed in this situation. His feeling was correct as the enormous face of Molly appeared above him, and stared down into the dressing cup as she went to pick it up. Mike screamed her name, it was pure instinct. He already knew it wasn't going to work. As far as Molly was concerned, her brother was at his friends house, not in the dressing she was currently pouring atop her salad.

Mike felt the world turn on it's side as he and glob of dressing fell from the cup and landed atop a bed of lettuce. The glob of dressing he was in pushed him downward on the lettuce like a sort of slide. It was the worst slide he had ever been one. Finally landing atop something hard, Mike brushed aside the dressing covering his face and had a clear view upward out of the salad. A clear of Molly staring down at him hungry and ready to eat. He screamed as a four pronged object appeared overheard and dropped at a rapid pace towards his location. Mike shut his eyes but the fork came down anyway. The entire lettuce world shook as Mike opened his eyes and saw one of the prongs near him. At least it didn't skewer him. That would have been bad. The world shook again and the lettuce bed started rising. 

With the movement the dressing was pushed around and covered Mike's face again, sealing him in gooey darkness. The movement didn't cease and in fact only increased in momentum. An earthquake was occurring in darkness and finally Mike felt him self flipped around so much he didn't even know where he was. Soon he landed face first on a hard, unmoving object, and was free. He took the second to clear his face of dressing and saw just darkness below him. It lasted for a second as a heavy object fell on top of him pinning him down. 

Having nothing else to do but think and be crushed by salad, Mike thought about where he was. The surface below him was hard and unmoving, which meant it was probably the bottom of the bowl. And something hard was on top of him. He had to admit at this size that could have been anything, but he was figuring it was a crouton or something. Whatever it was it was huge compared to him. Oh, and he was still covered in dressing. Not the worst thing he's been covered in this whole time. Probably the best actually. Mike could hear the clinging and clanging of the fork as it hit other parts of the bowl, but not him. He was thankful for that, he guessed. His thankfulness ran out as he heard a loud metallic clang come down right next to him, and before he knew it, a rising sensation followed.

Light returned to Mike as he saw he was right in his assumption about being at the bottom of the bowl. He was also right about the crouton but that wasn't nearly as good, as he felt himself being turned around and came face to face with the planet sized face of his sister Molly. For a second she looked peaceful, not like she was about to unknowingly eat her brother. Then her mouth started to open. Mike was hoping that the dressing holding him to the crouton would release it's grip just in time. A miraculous save. Those seemed to happen to him. It wasn't going to happen this time. All the time he spent under the crouton had in fact embedded him into it. There was no escaping his trip into Molly's mouth. He was taking the vacation of a lifetime.

Strings of saliva hung between Molly's teeth, and bits of lettuce and crouton remained on her tongue, signs for Mike's future. He screamed desperately to Molly. This was it. He was going to get eaten. No matter how much he screamed, begged, prayed, Molly continually pushed him and the salad behind him into her gaping maw, salivating just for the chance to taste her own brother. As he drew closer the hot, humid moist breath fell upon him and scared him even more. He looked at her teeth, covered in leftovers, ready to pulverize him into paste. Hopefully it would be quick. He past through her maw and was now inside the cavern. The light grew darker until her mouth was closed, and Mike felt the crouton and him slipping off the fork.

Mike landed face first into a pool of saliva that was drenching Molly's tongue. The dressing came off him, but it didn't matter as he was soon launched sideways as he and the crouton landed on one of Molly's teeth. Looking up and to the right, Mike saw the food covered tooth. Well, it was off centered, and he wouldn't get crushed. Thank god for that, right. The teeth slammed down with no regards for human life, obliterating the crouton with a loud crack. Mike was sent flying over the mouth and landing on her tongue again. Mike was drenched in saliva some more, but his trip to the tongue was short lived as a bunch of mushy food landed on him, and was flung over to the side, taking him with it. He and the mush landed on her teeth again, and with no time to prepare they came smashing down. Mike was just a little to buried in the mushed up food to be mashed by the teeth, but the chewing did get him even further stuck in the mush. With another flick, he was tossed back on the tongue as light invaded his prison yet again.

Sitting on her tongue, covered and stuck inside chewed up mush, with only his head exposed, Mike watched in horror as more food was shoveled into Molly's mouth. And the lights drew dark again. In his horror Mike realized this was the second time this weekend he had been inside one of his sister's mouths. That's two times too many. The cycle started again and Mike and the mush was sent flying every which way. The mush acted as a cushion preventing any real harm happening to him. But sooner or later, the mush he was in would get swallowed. As a huge wave of saliva came up, Mike figured this was the time. He felt himself being moved further into the darkness. This was it. His own sister was about to eat him without even knowing. It couldn't get any worse than this.

Unless you're name is Mike. Then it can get worse. A small cough sent Mike and the mush flying away from her throat, and with enough force to lodge them into a tight crevice between Molly's teeth. Completely immobile and safe from harm, Mike could only wait as Molly finished her meal. 

* * *

Molly passed by Jen in the hall back on her way to her room.

"Hey, I'm going to vacuum the hall later," Jen said. "could you just make sure everything else is clean?"
"Yeah, sure," Molly said, presenting some fake smile. 
"Great," Jen said. She started to walk away a few feet before stopping. "By the way, you have a piece of food stuck in your teeth."

Upon hearing this Molly took a detour into the bathroom and started checking the mirror. Sure enough, there was a small piece of food stuck in the crevice between her teeth. He pushed her finger into her mouth and scooped out the piece of food with her fingernail, albeit with some difficulty. She looked at it in between her fingers noticing how disgusting it was, before she flicked it behind herself, not caring where the worthless discarded food went.

It was a good thing Mike didn't she her with food in her teeth, she thought. He always made fun of her for it.

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 15.