- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The third day of being shrunk begins. 

Mike woke up the next day utterly defeated. The events of the night before had scarred him in ways he never thought he would be scarred. He had survived, but he should have been died. He should be dead right now. But he wasn't. And his sister had no idea of how close she came to ending the life of her brother. As fortune had it, the water had overflowed, just barely letting it flow out from under the rim taking Mike along with the cascading waterfall towards the floor. The impact knocked him out, but he was up now and recalling the events, and how pitiful it was. He was truly meaningless to his sisters. 

His body was pretty beat up now, looking it over. His right arm was still not in the best of conditions, but he could feel some movement coming back to it. That had to be good, right? There were other bruises all over him that he wasn't even sure where they came from. Not that it mattered, really. He didn't feel like doing anything anymore. The past two days of his life had been the worst, and it seemed today wasn't going to get any better. So he just laid on the bathroom floor, doing nothing. Why even exert any energy? Why do anything at all? He should have been dead by now, so why even try to fight it? Just speed up the process. It was peaceful. A peaceful death. That's all he wanted at this point.

But Mike's peace was interrupted with the arrival of someone into the bathroom. The creaking of the bathroom door opening and closing was accompanied by the quakes and booms of a giant pair of feet slamming against the tile floor of the bathroom. Mike stared at the looming feet across the floor with no interest. They looked innocent, but he knew otherwise. His eyes traced upwards from the fidgeting feet upwards towards their own, and soon spied the figure of his sister Leslie standing looking at the mirror. Her position changed and soon the feet he was looking at moved right towards him, and without a chance to move one of them came right down at him.

Mike found himself between two walls of flesh that were Leslie's toes, before they unconsciously tightened and trapped him within. Mike felt the dirt and other assorted things between her toes assault him. If he could even feel more pathetic, he would have. He was lifted high into the air before the foot slammed back down onto a new flooring, and Mike was easily dislodged from between the toes, as Leslie moved again. Mike looked around at the surrounding environment. A few of the objects between Leslie's toes had landed next to him as well. He looked up and saw the giant form of Leslie standing menacingly over him, naked. And past that he saw the large head of the shower nozzle. Looking through Leslie's feet, Mike saw the drain he had very nearly fallen into the night before, and the place it seemed he was going to end up now. 

Mike was waiting for the water to start and his horrible adventure to finally be over, but the water never started, and something else rained down. A giant white object crashed down in front of Mike before bouncing slightly into the air. He had no time to react as it covered over him and landed once more, squishing him into it. It slide down the shower and stopped over top of the drain, and for the second time Mike found himself staring into the empty abyss. It was short lived as he and the object were soon lifted high into the air, and Mike caught of glimpse of Leslie's face as she unknowingly and uncaringly set her brother on a little rack. He could see though little holes in the grating and saw beneath him. That combined with the smell overwhelming him made him realize he was stuck in a bar of soap.

Mike heard the water start and knew the inevitable that was to occur. After a minute or so passed, Mike felt himself lifted up once again and turned towards his sister. He caught of a brief view of her as he and the soap soon approached her body. Mike was pressed face first and was being slid around across various parts of her body. Sections of her body Mike wanted nothing to do with he was know getting a first hand impression of, and it made him feel even worse. It was one thing for his sisters to be walking all over him without knowing, but this was something else. Something much worse. It made him feel dirty, the soap wasn't helping him at all. Leslie continued to lather her body with the soap, unaware of the full body tour she was giving her older brother. Mike was now being rolled over the sole of Leslie's foot as she soaped it up and was forced to indulge himself on the dirt and grime that had accumulated over the time she last showered. At least his duty of being soap was going well. Soon after he was brought up and forced into the armpits of Leslie and had to endure the smell emanating from them as he was rubbed across them. And still it continued. 

Mike was certain he was going to have come off the soap and stay stuck on Leslie, only to be washed away, but that wasn't the case as she soon set the soap back the shelf, leaving Mike to recover from the ordeal. All the use seemed to have loosened him though, as Mike felt himself starting to slip from the grasp of the soap. And soon it let go completely, and Mike started to fall towards the bottles of shampoo and conditioning. His view was obstructed as the large hand of Leslie appeared and gathered a dollop of shampoo from the pump bottle. The very place Mike was heading. And with an unnoticeable splash he landed into the goop of shampoo Leslie had. 

The thickness of the shampoo was too much for Mike and he found it hard to move. He then had to deal with the rising of her hand as Mike was soon coming into contact with the long flowing hair of Leslie's. Mike was mashed around the hair and mixed with the shampoo. He was being beat around as if he wasn't even there, because really he wasn't, as far as Leslie cared. All the movement had gotten Mike's body entangled within the hair, trapping him where he was. Mike watched from his position at the shower nozzle unloading a torrent of water, and he was approaching it. The waterfall blasted Mike and threatened to remove him from her hair, he it kept on tight, though the water nearly drowning him was mildly unpleasant. Soon Leslie even ran her hands across her hair to remove the traces of shampoo, but Mike fortunately held fast to her hair. And soon, the shower was over.

---

Leslie had finished her shower and finished drying. She let her wet, long flowing hair down as she made her way towards her room. She had planned on visiting her friend Kira today and wanted to get ready. She let her hair dry naturally for a minute or so, but she soon shifted over to blow drying it, making it go by much faster. Once that was done she got dressed in whatever she thought looked cute, slipped her shoes on, and left her room.

As she walked past the kitchen she ran across Jen who had just returned from getting some items from the grocery store, including a small salad she planned on having for lunch. Leslie and Jen conversed for a few minutes until Leslie said she was going to Kira's. Jen offered to take her over there, to which Leslie politely declined. They finished their chat, and Leslie headed out the front door and left towards her friends house. 

---

Mike was helpless in more ways than one as Leslie rubbed the towel over her body, drying herself off. He was getting a private show to something that wasn't even a show of a person he didn't want to see in this manner. It was horrible all around. And Leslie kept moving, and her long hair waving, and Mike spinning. And the fragrance of shampoo stuck with him, and he could even feel it still on his body. He wasn't sure if it actually was or if it was just a phantom feel, but it didn't feel nice. 

When Mike wasn't getting a faceful of his sister's wet hair, he was being tossed around and catching glimpses of his house as she walked around. Eventually things settled down and Mike was able to determine he was now in Leslie's room, an obvious destination given what just happened. How long ago had it been since he was here last? Since he was oh so horribly wad up in his sister's sock lint? Only two days. It felt like much more. 

Things went from bad to worse as a loud blowing noise assaulted Mike and a gust started to pick up. Looking around for a source, Mike and the hair he was entangled in was blown side to side. Soon a giant opening shooting hot air all over him made itself clear and a looming threat above him. He recognized it as a hair dryer, only much more menacing than ever before. The hot air bolted down across Mike and he felt himself untangling from his sister's hair as the gust grew stronger. Without any say of the matter, he came loose and his body was flung from the hair by the strong gust, and Mike fell screaming towards Leslie's shoes.

Despite his constant motion, Mike saw he was falling towards the shoes. Not having the best experience with them over the past couple days, Mike tried in vain to move his body mid fall, but his course was already chosen. Rather than fall in the opening of the shoes, Mike crashed into the frayed shoelaces he had gotten stuck in when he first shrunk. History was repeating itself as he once again found himself tangled and knotted in the laces, adhering to their mercy. Mike tried to free himself, but found it impossible. Before long, Leslie had moved and was now standing directly over her minuscule brother, about to put her shoes on.

From as best he could from his vantage, Mike watched as Leslie's feet covered in bright yellow socks descend into the shoe. His predicament wasn't good, but he was glad he didn't land in the shoes. Mike was whipped around and flung about as Leslie began to walk. The familiar motion of this movement upset Mike as he was again slammed back and forth into the soft plush carpet. Soon the carpet changed to that of the tiled kitchen floor, but that was the least of Mike's problems.

The frayed end of Leslie's shoe lace was tossed beneath her shoe was she took a step. It happened so fast Mike didn't have much time to acknowledge what had occurred. But he soon figured out he was beneath Leslie's shoe, still attached to the lace. He also felt his face mashed into something grimy and disgusting. It didn't feel like the sole of her shoe, and it certainly didn't smell like it. Mike wasn't sure he wanted to know what he was being pressed into at the moment. Rocking her foot back and forth on top of the bump, Leslie was aware she was standing on her shoelace, and just didn't mind. She was unaware, though, that she was also standing atop her older brother, mashing his body and face into her dirty shoe sole. 

After what felt like hours being mashed back and forth into the grime on his sister's shoe, Mike was released from the prison and he and the shoelace sprang back to upright position. He noticed he and the lace around him had been blackened by whatever was on her sole. Mike really didn't want to know what it was. The motion started again as Mike was slammed into the ground again and again as Leslie headed outside and towards her friends house, unknowingly taking her brother with her. 

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 13.