- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope, you like it. Gets better as you go on. It's finally done, the chapter that is.

In Ember's match it was against a criminal. She tortured him by smashing his legs, then she chewed him up. She said I was cute, I couldn't think of anything but that. She was violently murdering a criminal and all I could think about was how she held me. Then she kissed me! She kissed me on the head! I got kissed by the Giantess, by the girl! I'm in love with! She stood up after eating the guy. She walked back to the gate and went in.
After the match, we got back on the bus. We got off a few streets from Curt's house. We walked into Curt's room and got on his computer. We surfed the web, and every 5 mins Curt checked his mail till he finally got something. It was from Angel Hair, it was a request for a video chat. He excepted it, then Angel Hair appeared on the screen in a bikini and tight white fuzzy pajamas. Surprised we both said in high pitch voices "Hi!" In a sexy curious voice she said "Which one of you is Curtis?
Then nervously and shaking Curt said "Me."
Her face brightened and said "Oh, good the cute one." Shaking like a leaf he said "You think I'm cute?"
She laughed then said "Yes, a lot cuter then I expected. Now you, other boy. Are you the one who set this little meeting up?"
"Yes."
"Well, you better get going. Ember is waiting for you, she wants to meet you."
I ran out of Curt's house thinking she already did. I rushed home and flipped open my laptop, then went to my email.I saw the invite and I hesitated to click it then thought, I've left her waiting long enough. I clicked it and she appeared on my screen wearing the sweater in the picture I liked. It was so cute, plus she was wearing purple pajamas that she had worn in one of her first fights. They said "Here I come!" On her butt. Sponsor clothes are the only way they get more clothes.
"It's you! That boy that jumped from the stands."
"Yep, sorry about that. I was in shock from seeing the real you that I reached out to see if you were really there." "So did I feel real enough for you?" "Yes, that kiss is all I can think about." "Was it really, that mesmerizing? Well, first you should tell me your name, unless you want me just to call you boy." "Well, it's Hercules, but everyone just calls me Herc." "You have a name of a hero, you want to be my hero? Herc?" I blushed and smiled, this was like a dream. Then I yelled "When you need me I'll be there, oh beautiful maiden!" "That is good to know, now let me ask you something. What if I could set up a meet and greet, so I could get to know you better? Computers are fine and all, but I find things funnier in person. Plus I can't wait to really meet you. Oh, and don't worry about paying on dates, not many can afford me."

"This is the best day of my life, and now you want to go on a date with me? No way this can get any better!"

"Yes it can, come back to the coliseum tomorrow and bring your friend. We will be waiting for you." I kissed the screen and said "we will be there Ember, 12:00."

"Hope so, one more thing! Don't tell anyone about this or post it on any site!"

"Why?"

"Are you and idiot? We aren't really allowed to talk to people let alone have a relationship of any kind. So, please don't be offended Herc. We may never get a chance like this again."

"I understand and I'm not offended, I feel honored that you would even to talk to me Ember. Don't worry, we will be there."

"Thanks Herc. Um, good night."

"Good night Ember."

Then in a sexy voice with a deviant smile she said "Herc, one more thing."

"What?"

Ember put the computer on her bed and put her butt infront of the camera. Then said "take a screen shot." I did then told her "I'll cherish it." She laughed then said "It's just my butt, well and my awesome pajamas. Don't stay up to late looking at it Herc."

"I'll try not to, but can I have one more picture of you smiling?"

"Ok, like this?"

I laughed, she made a silly face with her tung in her nose. Then she made a face like she was constipated. The finally face she made, she leaned forward towards the computer and made a face like she wanted to rape me. I took them all and turned off the web chat, but not the computer. The next day, I went to open the door and on the other side waiting for me was Curt. He looked happy in a kind of psychotic way. When I asked him what happen he smiled even bigger and told me. "She Suduced me over of the internet, She told me how much she needed a man like me, Herc. She stripped down to just a thong and got me to take off my clothes. I'm telling you, I want to marry her even if she is 5 times my size."

"Well great, we are going to meet her and Ember in a little bit. So lets get going."

"Really?! Yes I'm not going to die a virgan!"

"Slow down, you just meet her Curt. Don't forget her reputation is smashing men with her vagina and she is alway in heat!"

"Maybe I'll be the man to cool her down."

"I think your right, you won't die a virgan, you'll die in a vagina."

We got on the bus of boys about to made history, we just didn't get to tell anybody.

"Hay Herc?"

"Yes?"

"What if I get Angel pregnate?"

I look at his serious face and then let out a long very and loud laugh. He frowned and sat down in one of the near by chairs.

"It could happen!"

"I don't think you have enough sperm in your body to ever worry about that Curt."

We stopped outside the coluseum then looked at the large empty parking lot. The next fight wasn't for a week, The fight coming up was between Two Mountains and Great Vally. She is called Great Vally because she is the giantess with the biggest butt, but her name came more from her large camel toe. Her signature move is she rapes you then she smashes you with her butt. We walk to the back door of the coluseum it was unlocked, a girl in a yellow dress was waiting for us. She said to follow her to the girl's Coluseum dorms. Walked threw a small hall way to that led to an open area that looked like a large dineing room. Where Ember and Two Mountains were waiting for us."                            

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Done, this chapter is done! I'll go start on chapter 3 now.