- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All characters are original, not based on any other characters, if they have any similarities. It's all coincident.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back story, and first story ever.

In the year 2055, earth is attacked by a giant race of aliens that look like humans, but the females are up to 50 ft tall, and the males are a hundred feet tall. When they landed there were only a 105 of them. Five males, and a hundred females, the males alone killed millions of people. After 3 years we killed all the males off, then after two more years we captured 20 of the female warriors and forced a surrender. Only those 20 survived, all the rest were killed at the signing of the peace treaty.

My name is Herc, short for Hercules. During the war a giant girl with green hair kidnapped me and experimented on me. She took a sample of my DNA and tested it then said "You're the one." She stabbed a giant needle in my arm and said "You're our last hope." I passed out for 3 days and woke up back at my house with my family altogether, around my bedroom. My father told me the war was finaly over, and the remaining giantess had been captured. A year later ads came out on internet and on the tv, that a new show was coming out. Giantess Coliseum, it was like the BEST show ever! Where giantess would fight each other till one was dead or KO'd. But in the first few episodes criminals with the death penalty were made to fight the giantesses butt naked. So now it was only that, no one wanted to see there favorite girls get their butts handed to them. They would rather see them do what ever they want to a person their size. The giantessesĀ do whatever they want to you in the ring. Sex, anal, and most of all swallow people whole (vore). All the giant girls have a signature move to kill people. Some use their butts, others crush you with their vaginas, and some cutely eat you. Plus on the side of the screen it keeps count of how many times they kill a person a certain way so you can know how they kill on average. This is important because people after episode 3 can volunteer now to be killed by a certain giantess. It's a sick, sexy, screwed up show, but everyone loves it. I watched it too because I wanted to see if I could find the green haired girl, well and Ember. 37 feet tall (12.1 meters), long black hair, large breasts, thin body, big butt, and beautiful orange eyes. She is pale skinned, has rosy cheeks and always smiles on tv.

I once almost volunteered just so I could feel her signature move, love's last kiss. She only does it to volunteers, she presses you to the ground then rips off your clothes, then ether eats you or loves last kisses you. She pulls you close then closes her eyes and kisses you before quickly shoving you down her throat. I think I'm in love with her, she's all I think about, I would give anything for one kiss.

The next morning I woke up and walked to school when I ran into my friend Curt.

"Did you see last nights episode?"

"Yes, Angel hair must of been horny when that guy crawled out of her bra. She smashed him with her nude vagina."

"Yah, I'M going to marry her one day."

"Then she will smash you with her nude butt."

"Not before I get some first, or at least a hair job."

"Now the moment we have been waiting for, what have been hiding behind you back this whole time?"

"I can't right now Herc."

"Why, you have been hiding it all week?"

"Tomorrow I Guess I can."

"What?!"

"Fine, I'll tell you. I got us tickets to see Two mountains, Angel hair, and special guest Ember!"

"What!?"

Out of reflex I tackled him.

"This is why I waited to tell you. Now get off!"

I did and sat puppy eyed waiting for it. He handed it to me, I cried and tackled him again, this time to hug him. They were front row seats next to the door the giantesses come out. I would probably be seen by Ember, I wouldn't shut up all day about it. After school we went to Curt's house and played on his computer. We played the game giantess coliseum, I was Ember and he was Angel hair. Ember is like a wrestler and Angel hair is a cute twig, with twin tails that go down to her knees. Plus she is the shortest giantess, only 29 ft (10m).

After a few hours Curt finally won two times in a row and I went home. I got on my computer and looked up pics of Ember in a bikini from giantesses weekly. Weird how the government makes millions off a giantess magazine. I went to the Ember fan sight were she post pics of herself and fights. I like and comment on all of them. My user name is EMBERwillbemywife1. Tonight was different than normal, I looked at one of her new pics were she was wearing a new sweater. They have lives outside of the fights, but it's just fan greets and live appearances. I commented: "Love it! I get to see my first fight live tomorrow, and I can't wait to see you live and in person." A second after a notification popped up, private chat. I clicked it. The message said "Thank you, I can't wait to see you too. I see you post on my feed all the time and like my pics, your comments are pretty funny, and would you really marry me?" I froze the love of my life said she likes all my posts on her page and asked if I would really marry her. I COULD DIE right now from happiness. Then she typed "?" Then I typed in "Yes." I dreamed the seen over and over again and said yes every time. I woke up early and then ran to Curt's house then banged on the door till he woke up.

"Yes?"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got to talk to Ember last night!"

"Really what did Ember say?"

"She likes all my posts and can't wait to see me! Then she asked if I would really marry her."

"What did you say!?"

"Yes!"

"What did she say?!"

"Will keep in touch or I'll keep in touch, not sure so nervous I almost peed my pants!"

"Man you are so lucky, I wish I could do that with Angel Hair."

"I told her about that."

"You did!?"

"Yep, we talked about alot last night, or was it ten minutes? To night check your mail box, I can't promise she will talk to you, but she will at least say hi."

"Really, now you are the bestĀ friend ever!"

We left the house and got on a bus to the Coliseum, we got off and had to wait in a 2 hour line just to get in. It was worth it though, we got there five minutes before the first fight. I couldn't wait to see Ember live! Angel Hair was up first, she was fighting a criminal who had raped and murdered 6 kids. She came out of the gate and Curt look like he was going to orgasm. She was wearing a white robe and drooling, weird for her. Usually she smiled and looked shy. She started off with sexy tall and torcher.

"I can rape and murder too."

She bent down and flicked him against the stands wall. Then pulled his arms till they broke, she licked him and did her signature move. Angel of death, she wrapped her hair around him and lifted him up to her mouth and swallowed him, then blushed, and yelled "he is yummy in my tummy!" Then burped "excuse me." Yes, they are cruel to criminals, but they are a lot nicer to volunteers. Still they try to be as sexy as possible. For volunteers they rape and eat them. Curt was sitting next to me about to orgasm. Next was Two mountains, she has the biggest breasts out of all the giantesses. Standing at 42 ft tall, she usually only uses tall men as dildos, unless your cute. Today the volunteer was 5'2" and 16 years old, poor kid so young. She walked up to him and got on her knees then said "Oh, you're so cute. All the things I'm going to do to you!" She stripped naked and ripped his clothes off. Then put him in between her legs, shoved him in her vagina, and blushed. After having sex with him she let him play with her boobs, then she presses her boobs on him till he passed out. She picked him up threw him into her mouth and swallowed him, then yelled "I hope you make my boobs bigger!" She blushed and played with her boobs. Finally, it was time. I was so excited my pants unzipped, as I watched the gate open. She walked out and it seemed like time stopped. The crowds screams were quiet, and all I could see was her. When she walked, the ground shook, I realized she was getting closer. I thought she's so close I could touch her, then I stood up and yelled "Ember!" Then I realized I was falling! I didn't hit the ground, I looked up and Ember was holding me, she kissed me, and put me back in my seat. Then she said "Be more careful next time, if you want to die that bad, volunteer. I would love to eat someone as cute as you." She walked into the ring, looked back at me, and smiled, then she blew me a kiss. "Man you're some amazing kind of lucky."

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it, it get less violent as you go on. Chapter is finaly fixed, didn't get all of it typed this morning, but now it is finish, this is just the beginning.