- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story will soon take a big turn, and get more interesting. 

The first one to talk was Two Mountains.

"Hi, I'm Anna or Two mountains, now Curt follow me."

Curt walked forward then Anna walk up to him and picked him up. She lifted him then dropped him in her into her breast and walked into Angel's room. She shut the door and I looked up at Ember. She was was wearing a purple dress that looked brand new. She smiled like she was embarrassed. I tried to talk, but my heart was beating to fast to even think. I noticed how much bigger she was then me and I laughed, She laughed too.

"Your friends lucky, Angel talked about him all night. Then she told us how much she wanted him, I told her he was coming and she was so horny we had to tie her to the bed. Anna said she would help her so she wouldn't kill him. So your friend is in an orgy right now between two giantess."

"Ha, that sounds like his dreams coming true. Well now that we are together, what do you want to do?"

"Sorry, but I don't want to lose my virginity just yet, maybe next time. Do you like TV? I watch alot because I have noting else to do."

"I love Tv!"

We walked into her room and turned on the tv, then sat down.

"Hey, I think you forgot something."

She smiled then leaned over the side of the bed to pick me up. I saw her cleavage fall towards me, but not out of her dress. I got on her hands and they were so soft as she lifted me on to the bed. We watched tv for a while and a rerun of Ember's first fight came on. I saw it when I was 12, she was 12 at the time too. I almost fell in love at first sight, she was scared and started crying because she didn't want to kill the man. But after an hour she fell on him and crushed him by accident when the guards came into shocker her, from not fighting. I looked up at Ember and she was crying, before I could ask her she said "Why didn't you fight? Why were you so stupid and Innocent?" I looked at the screen she cried after she killed him, and after every match she sheds a few tears. It was the reason I liked her, she seemed human and not just a monster.

"Cry if you want to, you're not a monster. You have feelings Ember and I want to see them."

"Really, all of them?"

"Yes, well maybe not your angry ones. Do giantess PMS?"

"Sometimes, we are girls after all."

"Want a hug? You were sad so you probably need a hug."

"How would you hug me?"

"I could hug part of you, then you hug me."

"Ok, come here."

I hugged her belly, then she put her fingers around me like arms and lifted me up. After she lifted me up he pressed me against her chest and hugged me. She was also pressing me against her boobs, I started laughing. Then she asked why I was laughing, so I said "I dream of doing this every night and now finally I get to live it, and it feels wonderful! It's cheesy, but I just want to freeze time and stay like this forever."

"Herc, just wait it's going to get better."

I looked at her and smiled then she smiled back at me. She got off her bed then asked what I wanted her to wear. I liked her dress, but she wanted to wear something more comfy. She showed me her closet, it had her clothes from every fight. Before every fight Ember is given new clothes, skirts, pants, dresses, pajamas, and under garments.

"I like your purple pajamas and your battle bra."

"Really, the battle bra?"

"Just kidding Ember."

She smiled and put me back on the bed, then walked off to the closet and without closing it she started changing. I looked away then I looked back, I had seen pics online, but the real things are bigger and better. I like the battle bra because there are two arrows on the bra pointing up at her barely covered boobs. On the bottom of it, it reads "Look now while you have a chance." She walked over to the bed then said "Well, how do you like it?"

"I could die from how turned on I am."

"You know, you're interesting. I think that is why I like you other then that I have no Idea, yet."

We walked into the dining room where Two mountains was cooking a skinned cow without bones in it. I had a seat at the table for the staff, the girl from earlier was at the table with a steak. I asked what Curt and Angel were up to and Anna said "They will be here shortly." Then Ember laughed and said "Did you join in?"

"Yep, I was all over that boy, Angel was still tied to the bed, she had to wait her turn. When I was done I cut her loose and I don't know who looked happier, Angel or him."

"I'd be surprized if that boy doesn't have at least one broken bone."

In the other room we heard a yell of some kind and all at the same time thought "They're done." We started eating and Angel walked in cradling Curt. She put him on the table and he was wet. Before I could ask Angel said "Things got messy and I had to wash him off." I looked at him and his pupils were small, I think he had a concussion. I talked to him, but he didn't say much till later. I talked to Angel, she was nice and very flirty. Anna or Two mountains was playful and loud when I talked to her. If Ember didn't stop her she was going to put me in her bra and squeaks me, but she reached over the table and pulled me out of her bra. Then said "He's mine for now." For a second I felt like a toy being fought over and I couldn't tell if it felt good or if it scared me. They are so much like whales, huge and elegant. Angel was cradling Curt again and kissing almost like a mother, did she realize she hurt him? Is that why she is acting like that? I am so confused right now because I've only seen her chew men to bits or smash them nude. Now she was holding Curt and cuddling, I honestly used to think she was a monster. After lunch Curt hanged out with Angel and I hanged out with Anna and Ember. I asked what they liked and thought about the games. Anna said "I loved them, getting a new plaything every week and even saying my silly catch phrase." I asked why she liked it and said it. "Two reasons, they hear it as they go down and it makes people volunteer because they think they will become part of my boobs."

"Do they?"

"Probably, I don't really poop and they got to go somewhere don't they?"

"Yah."

Then I wondered if it was true, her boobs do keep getting bigger. How do they keep up with her bra bill? I looked over at Ember and think what happens to all the men she eats? I looked at her boobs and butt, but they seem like they stay the same.

"What you looking at? If it's my butt you want to see you already have pictures of it, unless you want more."

Before I could answer Anna grabbed a computer and looked at Ember then said "Ready?" I look at Ember, she pulled down her pajamas and sat on me. Her panties said "Greatest place on earth." She sat there a minute then said "Anna record this." She clicked the record button and did the weirdest thing ever. She pulled down her panties and sat her naked butt on me, then farted on me. I tried to move, but I was stuck between her butt cheeks till she pulled me out. Then she stuck me between her boobs, the two things I wanted most. She pulled off her shirt and rubbed me between her boobs, till finally she picked me up and kissed me.

"Anna send that to him I'm not going to be seeing him for the next 3 weeks. So he will need something to keep him entertained while I am gone. Plus I might watch it later for kicks, and Herc don't tell anyone about this I have never farted on anyone before and the fans might get off on it."

"I won't Ember, but before I leave could you kiss me again?"

Chapter End Notes:

Hope, you like it. Love Ember and Anna.Edited now.