[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Your name is Timothy Ganson and you're 13 years old. While serving detention one afternoon, you find a mysterious ray gun hidden in the middle school science lab. You take it home and discover that it's some kind of shrink ray. That night, you accidentally leave the powerful device in the hands of your 26-year-old Russian au-pair, Iyanna. What happens when Iyanna discovers its powers?

This story contains both shrinking (3 inches) and growth to giga


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9551 Read: 25805
Published: January 23 2016 Updated: January 23 2016
Story Notes:

I've been working on a long giga story called Kiki Comes Home From Grad School. It's taken a while, and in between posts I've thrown together this shorter story. It's kind of my tribute to Anna Kournikova, who was one of the first women I fantasized about becoming a giantess, and still love her today. She's the inspiration behind the main giantess.

For the plot, I’m somewhat borrowing an idea from an interactive story that I found on Writing.com a while back, maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I forget the exact title or author it was under, but I remember that it was about a babysitter who shrinks the kid she’s babysitting, and then one of the storylines has her grow to a mega. It was something like, “Shrunken by Babysitter” or one of those. Maybe someone familiar with it can post the link here.
Regardless, it was a story that stuck with me, and I’ve written my own, non-interactive version. This story contains both shrinking (3 inches to micro) and growth (mega to finally, giga). Please enjoy and feel free to provide any kind of feedback, positive or negative!

1. Chapter 1: Your Au-Pair Nightmare by Hongo [Reviews - 0] (5557 words)

 

 

2. Chapter 2: Iyanna Gets Enormous by Hongo [Reviews - 0] (1342 words)

3. Chapter 3: Iyanna, Supreme Ruler? by Hongo [Reviews - 0] (2652 words)