- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I've been working on a long giga story called Kiki Comes Home From Grad School. It's taken a while, and in between posts I've thrown together this shorter story. It's kind of my tribute to Anna Kournikova, who was one of the first women I fantasized about becoming a giantess, and still love her today. She's the inspiration behind the main giantess.

For the plot, I’m somewhat borrowing an idea from an interactive story that I found on Writing.com a while back, maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I forget the exact title or author it was under, but I remember that it was about a babysitter who shrinks the kid she’s babysitting, and then one of the storylines has her grow to a mega. It was something like, “Shrunken by Babysitter” or one of those. Maybe someone familiar with it can post the link here.
Regardless, it was a story that stuck with me, and I’ve written my own, non-interactive version. This story contains both shrinking (3 inches to micro) and growth (mega to finally, giga). Please enjoy and feel free to provide any kind of feedback, positive or negative!

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 1: Your Au-Pair Nightmare

 

You’re 13 and your name is Tim Ganson. At the moment, you’re in detention for setting off fireworks in the girl’s bathroom. You’re always getting in trouble for doing things like that, and as a result, your parents often get calls from the principal’s office. After about the fifth major offense of the school year in 7th grade, your parents, who are usually too involved with their own work or social lives to deal with these issues, decided to hire an au-pair to keep an eye on you while you’re at home after school and on the weekends. That happened about two years ago, and she’s been with you ever since. But your au-pair isn’t with you during the school day, and that’s when you content to cause most of your mischief.
You sit at the desk in the science lab. You’ve decided to occupy your time by glancing from the teacher, who is grading papers at his desk, to the clock on the wall, and back, as if this repeated action holds the power to make time move faster. Finally, after about a half an hour, Mr. Marshall stands up. “Alright Ganson, if I leave to go make some photocopies in the office, can I trust that you’ll still be here when I get back?”
Of course, you nod. “Yeah, I’ll be here. Don’t worry about me.”
Marshall gives you a skeptical look but nonetheless exits the room and shuts the door behind him.
At last, freedom. You stand up and stretch. You look around the room for something to do. You don’t plan on leaving, at least not just yet. You’ll wait and see how long the jerkoff is gone for.
Right away, something catches your eye. It’s a metal object sitting on a display stand on a table in the corner of the room. It’s out of the way and behind several stacks of books, almost as if someone tried to hide it. But the afternoon light coming in from the window bounced off its metal, causing a curious glint that immediately piqued your interest.
You walk over to it.
When you get closer, you see that it’s some type of gun. At least, that’s what it resembles most. Its two different colors of metal, with a shiny red butt and a thin, silvery blue barrel. There is a digital LED readout on the back of the butt, although it’s blank right now, and just three buttons. You run your hand over them. The buttons are labeled “G”, “S”, and the last one marked with the power icon, “O/I”.
You slowly lift the gun off of its stand, your imagination reeling over what it might do. It could do anything. What if it was a freeze ray? Or some kind of laser beam? And, by the way, what is it doing in a middle school science lab? You don’t know its function yet, but you’re steadfast in your conclusion that this gun is a dangerous weapon. It has to be.
Suddenly, a noise from outside startles you. You hear the loud BANG of the double doors down the hall, which could potentially mean that Mr. Marshall is headed back. You quickly move the stacks of books around the stand so that it’s hidden, and you run back to your desk. You grab your backpack, zip it open, throw the gun in there, and zip it closed frantically. Then, you slide back into your seat. When the door opens, the teacher looks at you with a raised eyebrow. You give him your best 13-year old grin of innocence. He then goes and sits back at his desk.

Once you get home, you immediately run upstairs to your room and take the gun out.
This time, you get a better, longer look at it. It’s like something out of Star Trek. This device definitely didn’t belong in the middle school bio lab.
Curiosity practically bursting from you, you begin to press the buttons. First you press the button labeled “S”. The LED screen on the back of the butt lit up with a green glow. On the display is what appears to be a crosshairs of some sort, although it’s not the standard crosshairs that you’re used to seeing in first-person shooter games. This crosshairs is a bit different, a bit more… alien. No matter, you know its purpose. You aim the gun at the dart board that’s hanging from your closet door, and you lightly squeeze the trigger. Suddenly, a blue flash of light erupts from the end of the barrel, nearly causing you to spaz and jerk the gun away. But you hold it steady, worried about what’s coming out the other end of that barrel. When your eyes focus in on your target, your jaw drops. You’re absolutely amazed at what you’re seeing, almost to the point of disbelief. The round target that you and your older brother used to throw darts at until he went away to college is still hanging on the closet door, but it’s changed. It’s been shrunk.
“Fucking awesome,” you mutter to yourself. “This is going to be sweet.”

All afternoon, you mess around with your new shrink ray in your room. You line up targets along your dresser, and practice shooting at them. You begin to understand how the targeting works. If you point the gun at an object, the LED screen provides a digital map of what’s in the line of the barrel. When the crosshair icon locks onto an item, that item turns blue on the readout. That’s when it’s time to fire away and shrink the item.
You proceed over the next couple hours to shrink several cans of soda, a few water bottles, and even a few old action figures. That’s when you hear your mom calling your name from downstairs. You put the gun safely in your dresser drawer and bound down the steps. When you get to the bottom step, you figured you knew what this is going to be about. Your parents are going out to dinner tonight, as they usually do every Thursday night. When they go out, they leave you alone with your au-pair, Iyanna Manralova.

Iyanna, or Miss Yanna, as you called her when you were younger and sometimes still resorted to, is a 26 year old, blonde exchange student from Russia. Miss Yanna had been with your family since she was 19, and you were only 6. You once had a rather large, childish crush on her when she first began working for your family. In fact, she was really the first woman you felt sexual attraction to. Miss Yanna was tall, Aryan, and had a phenomenal body. She was an athlete back in Russia, playing soccer and tennis. She moved as an 18-year-old, and by now she spoke fluent English, albeit in a relatively thick Russian accent. When you first met her she reminded you of Anna Kournikova, your first celebrity crush, with her long blonde hair and foreign charm. But as you’ve spent much time with her over the years you’ve begun to get to know her a little better. You’ve grown comfortable with one another. As a result, she’s slowly become more and more strict on you with the things you can and can’t do, and that’s started to annoy you some. You’ve gotten to the point where you’ll even yell at her if she tries to exercise her authority in a way that displeases you, like telling you to turn off the TV and go outside to exercise or do your homework. Iyanna’s no church mouse, either. She has that little Eastern European mean streak in her, and sometimes the two of you can get into it pretty good.
Later that night, with your parents gone out to who-knows-where, you find yourself back in your room playing with the shrink ray again. You’re almost beginning to get bored of it when Iyanna yells upstairs to you.
“Timmy, what are you doing?!”
“I’m, uh, I’m playing.”
“Well, do you wanna watch a movie? I’m all alone down here, I’m getting bored.”
You look at the shrink ray in your hand, ponder her offer for a few moments, and then say, “Alright, hang on.” And you bound down the steps.
You enter the living room.
“What’s that?” she asks, pointing to your hand, as you both plop down on the couch.
“Oh, this?” you ask startled, having almost forgotten that you were still holding the gun. “It’s, uh… it’s nothing. It’s just a toy.”
She takes another sidelong look at it and then dismisses it, brushing her loose blonde hair behind her ear. “Okay, what do you wanna watch?”
“How about some WWF wrestling?” you suggest.
Iyanna scrunched her nose. “Ew, no thank you. I’m a girl, remember? Is that what you would say to someone on a date?”
You, being 13 and having little to no experience with dating, simply shrug. “I don’t know. Why wouldn’t I?”
“Because when you’re on a date, it’s always about what the girl wants. Don’t you know that?”
“Why?”
“Because… I don’t know, that’s just how it goes. Trust me, I’m giving you, like, how do you say?” She sometimes posed this question if she forgot an English word.
“Uh-“
“A lesson. I’m giving you a valuable lesson here. When you start dating girls, you can thank me.”

You both settle on watching Happy Gilmore, a classic comedy. But it’s a movie that you’ve seen a hundred times, and you find yourself dazing off. After a while you realize that you’ve been staring at Iyanna’s tits for a solid couple minutes. You quickly snap your eyes away, but they slowly drift back. You can’t help it. No matter how annoying she might get as your babysitter, you still can’t help but drool over her when she’s not looking. She’s wearing a white spaghetti strap undershirt, one that frames her large boobs in a very flattering way. Her cleavage is basically calling to you from the V-neck, with her one cute little freckle on her collarbone out in plain sight. Her long legs, dressed in a nylon tennis skirt, are folded up on the couch. After a while she readjusted her position, bringing her left leg out and over her right one, now sitting cross-legged on the couch with her hands folded in her lap. You try to focus on the TV, as she is doing intently, but you keep looking back at her. Eyes glued to the TV, she begins idly flexing and kicking her foot and playing with her ponytail, twirling the end of it. You make the decision; you’re definitely going to think of her tonight when you masturbate. You don’t have to look to know that there’s a rather large tent being pitched in your sweatpants at the moment.
Suddenly, Iyanna’s eyes catch you looking at her. You look away, embarrassed, your face red. She looks back at the TV, but you can tell that she’s trying to suppress a smirk. Did she see your raging boner? Stupid, STUPID Tim, you reprimand yourself. You try to discreetly shift so that your boner flips up into your waistband as opposed to sticking straight out for the world to see. She must have seen it, that thing was so obvious. After about a minute of shame, you then can’t stand the embarrassment, so you stand up, making sure that your boner has dissuaded first.
“Uh, I have to go to the bathroom.”
Iyanna turns her head to look at you. There’s the slightest hint of a knowing smirk in her eyes, and its making you feel even more uncomfortable. But she plays it cool. “Okay.”
Then as you walk by her, she pulls her legs in to make a path, and says, “You don’t have to tell me when you’re going to take a crap, you know. I’m not, like, your owner or something.” And she giggled.
You don’t say anything more as you leave the room, forgetting the shrink ray on the coffee table.
Iyanna, naturally, sees the shrink ray. Forgetting about Adam Sandler and Chubbs for a minute, she takes a look over her shoulder to see if you’re out of the toilet. You’re nowhere in sight. The little perv is probably wanking away in his room right now, she thinks to herself, a mixture of amusement and disgust on her beautiful face. “Yuck.” Then she looks back to the toy gun on the table. Without giving it much thought, Iyanna reaches over and picks it up. She turns it in her hands. Suddenly, BZZAP. The tiny toy emits a loud electrical sound, along with a flash of blue light. Iyanna sits there, stunned.
--
You come back into the room. You stop dead in your tracks, once you see what has happened. Forget the movie that’s playing, you’re interested in what’s on the floor in front of you. You bend down and narrow your vision, until your brain connects the dots that you’re looking at your dad’s prized wine collection. It’s on the floor in front of you, the entire wall-size cabinet standing about 4 inches tall. Then you lift your gaze to see Iyanna sitting there on the couch, gun in hand and smoke curling from the end of the barrel. The look on her face is one of shock, as she stares from the wine collection to you, and back.
“Tim, oh my god what happened?”
“You- you shrunk my dad’s wine collection?”
“But- how?” she asked.
“I don’t know,” you start. “That thing- I found it in… well, I found it. I think that… well, I know that it shrinks things. It’s a shrink ray…”
“Oh my god,” she breathed, turning it over in her hands and examining it. She did so with much more care this time. “That’s amazing.”
“I know. So cool.”
Iyanna looked up at you. “Tim, this isn’t cool. This thing is very powerful. This shouldn’t be in YOUR hands.”
“But Miss Yanna! Why not? I found it!”
“Yes, but… you’re only 13, and I’m the adult here. I say that you can’t have it. It’s really dangerous, you could get hurt playing with it.”
“But it’s mine! I found it! That’s so not fair!”
“Timothy Ganson, I said that you can’t have it, and that means that you can’t have it. That’s final.”
“But Iyannaaaaa,” you whine.
“I’M the au-pair and what I say goes. Now, if you are going to whine and argue like that, I’m going to send you up to your room.”
“I’m thirteen years old, I can do what I want. You’re not that much older than me.”
“I’m twenty-six, and you’re thirteen. You’re half my age. And besides, I’m the au-pair so I’m in charge. What I say goes. Now, are you going to argue?” Iyanna’s voice was raised, her aggravation clear through her accent.
You look down at your shoes in defeat. She takes that as your surrender.
“Good. Now, what to do about this…” she points the gun, a little bit liberally for your taste, at the shrunken wine rack. “John, I mean, your dad, he like loves that wine collection.”
“Yeah, he definitely loves his wine.”
“He’s gonna be really mad if he sees this,” she postulated. “What should we do with it?”
You think for a moment. “I think we should just leave it.”
“Leave it?”
“Yeah, why not? Just leave it like that. It’s so cool, it’s so tiny. He won’t be mad, I promise.”
Iyanna laughed, incredulously. “Wait, are you serious?”
You nod, confused.
“Tim, he’s going to be like, really, really mad. You know how much he loves his wine. He’s like, always talking about it to me. I don’t even care, I just like, nod and smile. But if he sees it like that, he’s going to be furious. I could get fired...”
“He’s not going to fire you… For that? Why would he? It’s not like you did it on purpose, right? I mean, he’ll understand.”
“I don’t think I can take that chance.”
“Ugh!” You’re beginning to get frustrated. First she took your gun, now she’s overruling you on the coolest thing to happen to you in a long time. You thought that you would be able to show this to your friends. They would think it was just as awesome as you did.
“This is bullshit!” you blurt out. “You’re such a fucking bitch!”
Immediately you wish you could take it back.
Iyanna’s expression changes sharply from thoughtful to shocked, as she looks up at you, mouth open wide. Then, her expression changed again. Now she looked pissed. Her mouth was pursed, her green eyes narrowed on you.
“Timothy Ganson!” she said, her voice raised again. “You know what, that’s it. I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to have to punish you.”
You both sat there for a moment, your heart racing, as she ran over punishment possibilities in her head. Then finally, she said, “You know what?” And then, she raised the gun at you. It took a split second for you to realize what was happening, but your body couldn’t react quickly enough to what your brain was processing. A sudden flash of blue light blinded you. One second you were standing looking directly at Iyanna on the couch, maybe even slightly down at her. The next few seconds were warped in your memory, as your view of everything around you began to change. You felt yourself get smaller, and watched everything around you get bigger. It happened quickly, and within five seconds, you were no taller than the wine rack on the floor- in fact, you were even smaller. You stood at a measly 3 inches tall.

The situation happened so fast that it caused you to be disoriented with your surroundings. You knew what had happened, but it took your brain a second to take everything in. Your surroundings had expanded infinitely, it seemed. Hardwood floor stretched out for what felt like miles around you. You saw the wine rack some distance in front of you, at what looked to be about a football field away. Then beyond the wine rack you saw the gigantic wooden legs of the coffee table, standing like enormous columns of a cathedral. Then behind the coffee table legs, blurry in the distance, were two giant columns of skin. They were Iyanna’s bare calves and feet. Both her feet were flat on the ground, as she sat forward on the couch, looking at you. Then suddenly, your now gigantic au-pair stood up.
Iyanna looked over the coffee table to spot you. She craned her neck a bit, but as you craned yours to look up at her face, your eyes met, and you could tell that she saw you there on the hardwood floor. “Oh. My. God,” Iyanna whispered. She put her free hand over her open mouth. “This is... this really is incredible. Tim, I can’t believe that I just shrunk you.”
You yelled up at her, not sure if she could hear you. “Iyanna! Help! You have to help me!” You waved your arms at her. For a while, Iyanna just stood there, her hand over her mouth, looking across the room at you on the floor. Then, she began to move toward you.
Your giant au-pair’s enormous feet plapped against the hardwood floor, igniting tremors underneath you. The first footfall was a little too heavy and it knocked you backward onto your ass. You quickly regained yourself and stood up, however, as the footfalls were approaching quickly. Soon, after four steps, the giant young woman was standing right in front of you. Well, it was more ABOVE you than anything else. She stopped with her feet together, and her toes were about 30 yards in front of you. You were about the size of an action figure to her, your eyes told you. But your perception made it seem like you were much smaller. You looked up at her all-encompassing body, her bare shins the closest things to you, as she leaned over to get a better look at you. Her face was high above you, looking down over the mounds of her formidable breasts that were contained in her white spaghetti shirt. Those breasts seemed much, much bigger at your current state. They were like billowing clouds in the sky, moving up and down as she breathed. She finally bent so far over that she had to use her left hand and wrist to restrain her breasts and keep them from shifting forward and obscuring her view of you at her feet.
You looked up at this giant woman in awe. Iyanna had always been the subject of your deepest, darkest fantasies. But now, her perfect body was so impressive and overwhelming that you couldn’t help but feel emasculated. This was one of the first times that you’d felt this feeling in your pre-adolescent state, and it was something that gave you wildly mixed emotions.
“Timmy,” Iyanna finally said. “Look at me.” You had a hard time looking her in the eyes. Her green irises were somewhat frightening and very intimidating at this size, even though you knew it was just Iyanna. You forced yourself to look up, and you pick a spot on her enormous nose to focus on. Her mouth opened.
“Do you know why I did this?”
Did she expect you to answer? You continued to stare up at her, mouth agape and body frozen. You could feel your heart pounding away inside of your now considerably smaller chest cavity.
“Timothy, I asked you a question. I said, do you know why I made you like this?”
You shake your head, and finally manage to sputter, “N-n-no. No, why?”
“I think you know why. But since I know you’re not going to say it, I’ll tell you why.” Iyanna raised her upper body from its bent position over you. Her shadow receded, and the luminescent lights of the room washed back over you. You throw your arm over his eyes to shield them from the sudden change in ambiance. Any sudden changes in atmosphere were much harsher on you at this tiny size, you begin to realize.
Iyanna’s legs were bent and flexed, her feet together. She craned her neck to see you over her cleavage. She put her hand holding the gun on her hip in a fist, and used the other one to point a finger at you, causing you to flinch at first, and then to take a couple steps backward in retreat. You stare up at her the whole time, taking in her enormous body’s casual movements.
“I did it because you were being- oh, I forget how you say…” Iyanna looks up at the ceiling searching for the answer. “DISOBEDIENT. That’s it, you were, like, disobeying me. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you. I am in charge. I am the adult, and when I tell you something, I expect you to do it. Now,” she pauses, straightening a little further, although still keeping a judgmental eye on you. “What do you have to say for yourself, Timothy?” And with that, your giant au-pair lifted her bare foot off of the ground in front of you. Her action made a low sucking sound as her moist bare skin peeled off of the polished hardwood. She moved her bare toes so that they were just over you, not directly overhead, but more in front of you. It was a move that certainly accomplished its intent. You froze in your spot and suddenly adrenaline was shooting through your tiny body. Ohmygod Iyanna is going to crush me.
You feel weak in the knees. It takes all your concentration and physical strength to keep your body from collapsing right then and there. You feel yourself scream but no sound comes out- your throat is dry. Before, the fear you felt was from a mixture of the size difference, the intensity of the situation, and the harsh condemning tone and nature of this giantess’s words. Now, her bare foot posed a direct threat to your life, and your fight-or-flight survival instincts were a bit rusty. You and Iyanna had always gotten into arguments, her being a main authority figure in your young life and you being a rebellious teen. But now it seemed that there was nothing you could do or say- she had gotten the upper hand. At this point, your instincts took over.
“Iyanna!” you scream. “Iyanna! Please, I’m sorry! I’ll do anything. Anything you want. Please don’t hurt me!”
From above, Iyanna’s sultry accent came down to your ears. “I can’t hear you, Timmy. You need to be louder.”
‘My GOD!,’ a voice screams in your head. ‘Why is she being so… cold-hearted?!’
You inhale sharply, getting ready to scream at the top of your lungs, but as you breathe in you catch a whopping whiff of her foot odor. You gag, cough, sputter, and then finally, you lose it. You vomit all over the floor in front of you. Her foot still poised over you, you’re not sure if she saw what you just did. You wipe your mouth and your nose, the stench of her foot still overpowering the air around you.
“I’m waiting for an answer, Timmy.”

Suddenly, something happens. You hear a door open and hear your mother’s voice travel into the house. You gasp. SAVED! But just before you can say anything, you feel a heavy pressure from above as Iyanna lowers her foot onto your body. You are suddenly pinned between the hardwood and an immovable, leathery, and moist ceiling that smells like a mixture of feet sweat and Iyanna’s familiar, sporty perfume.

“Hello, Iyanna,” you hear your dad say in a muffled yet discernible voice.
“Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Ganson. Um, how was your evening?”
“It was a disaster,” your mom answers. “As soon as we walk into the restaurant, we find out there’s a huge wait. And then- get this- some waiter spilled soup all over my fur coat. The thing is ruined!”
“I told you, we’ll get it pressed out, Di,” your father assures.
As the conversation continues, Iyanna shifts her foot that’s on top of you. Suddenly, the side of your face is pushed directly into the tiny spot of vomit on the hardwood floor, and you can’t move. You try to scream but know that no one will be able to hear you.
“So, the little guy went to bed?” your dad asks her.
“Uh… yeah. He’s asleep. I put him to bed an hour ago,” Iyanna lied to your dad’s face. This hurt you more than the physical pressure you were under. At the moment it meant that Iyanna was going to do everything she could to keep you hidden from them. Could she really be this cold? You thought you knew her, but this would have never been something that you would have pegged her to do. Then again, you would have never believed you would be shrunken down to the size of an action figure, and yet here you were.
“Okay, I think I’m gonna go check on him,” your mom says. You hear- and feel- your mom’s high heels clacking heavily out of the room. You assume she’s heading toward the staircase. If she sees that you’re not in your bed, then maybe she’ll get suspicious and try to look for you. This could be your chance to be found. You struggle again trying to get loose, but you feel the foot above you just push down harder. This time, Iyanna does it with much less concern for you, and you feel a sharp pain in your side as three of your ribs snap. How could she be doing this? Your mind is reeling and your body is in intense pain.
“NO!” she suddenly blurts out. “No, uh, you don’t have to do that. He-he… He’s fast asleep, and you shouldn’t wake him. He was exhausted from school today.”
There’s an awkward pause. “Well, just the same, I think I’ll go and just kiss him goodnight. I’m sure he won’t even wake up.”
“No, Mrs. Ganson, please don’t.”
Another, longer pause.
“Why, Iyanna?’
“Um… because… he ran away! Yeah, Tim ran away! I tried to stop him but he just told me to go fuck myself.”
“He did not!” Your mom sounded appalled.
“He ran away?” your dad, a bit more skeptical sounding.
“Yes, I promise.”
“Well,” your dad said, “I’m going up there then.”
“You can’t!” Iyanna yelled, once more.
“Iyanna, what is the matter?”
“Hey, where the hell is my wine case?”
There was a long pause, as slow footsteps made their way across the floor.
“I- I don’t know,” Iyanna said, nervously.
“The whole damn thing is missing!” your dad’s voice was ramping up with anger.
“Oh my goodness, you’re right,” said your mom.
“Iyanna, what the hell happened here?”
Another long pause. Finally, you heard your parents gasp. Your mom screamed. “She’s got a gun!” she yelled.
“I didn’t want to do this,” Iyanna said, and you knew exactly what she was doing. She was going to shrink them. You tried to scream, but your face was buried in a stinking foot sole. You felt vomit come out of your nostrils this time.
But there was an anticlimactic silence, and a series of short plastic clicking noises. You couldn’t see what was happening, but you guessed that maybe the gun wasn’t firing like she had planned. Your parents reacted to the mishap quickly.
“Call the cops,” your mom said quickly. You heard your dad’s footsteps clomping swiftly across the room.
“W-what?!” Iyanna stammered. “What happened? Stupid thing!” and you felt her foot lift off of you slightly as she hurled the gun at the wall.
Suddenly, there was a series of electrical noises that filled the room. The gun began sparking and smoking as it lay in the corner. Then, a red flash occurred, blinding everyone.
---
A red beam shot out of the malfunctioning gun, striking Iyanna in the thigh, just below the hem of her skirt. The whole room was aglow in crimson for a split second. And then, something happened. Iyanna shot up in height. She went from her normal height of 5’8” to 7 feet, and then 10 feet, and then 15 feet, all in a matter of two seconds. But she kept going from there.
“Woah!” she moaned.
Her body giving off a slight red glow, she continued to expand. Her left foot, the foot that her captive seventh-grader was under, expanded fast, crushing poor Tim into nothing, completely unbeknownst to his parents. His parents, meanwhile, saw what was happening to their au-pair. “Run!” Tim’s dad yelled. He grabbed his wife by the hand and the two fled out the front door just before Iyanna’s head hit the ceiling.
In the next five seconds, Iyanna’s growth exploded. She quickly filled the room, her body hunched over and curled. Then she burst through the ceiling, her head rising out of it into the next floor, followed by her shoulders, her breasts, and then her midsection. She quickly crashed through the next ceiling, her head busting a hole through the crumbling roof as chunks of wood and drywall cascaded down her neck, shoulders and breasts.
“Aahh!!” she screamed in shock. She lurched in pain, squeezing her eyes shut as the house disintegrated around her. It covered her body in white dust and left her blonde ponytail frazzled.
Tim’s parents only got so far before they were run down by Iyanna’s continuously expanding foot. Her toes exceeded both of their heights and continued to get larger as they plowed closely behind the fleeing couple. Soon, her foot was too big and it engulfed them. “Jump!” Mr. Ganson yelled to his wife, as he looked behind him to see a toe the size of a semi that was gaining on him fast. He jumped, pulling his wife’s arm. He was able to land on top of Iyanna’s toes. His wife wasn’t so lucky. She found her lower half bulldozed and crushed between Iyanna’s middle toe and unpolished big toenail. Her body ripped apart at the waist leaving her guts dangling and pouring out of her. She screamed in horrible agony, as did her husband. But there was no time to stop, as the growing woman’s foot continued to expand with the rest of her body. Diane Ganson found herself, half intact, stuck between the two toes of her former au-pair. Her husband somehow held onto her arm, and was holding on to the top of Iyanna’s big toe for dear life.

Iyanna, meanwhile, was expanding faster than she could comprehend. In 30 seconds, she had reached the height of 200 feet tall, and she didn’t feel anywhere near done. After about 45 seconds, she was 400 hundred feet tall, and she was beginning to come around mentally.
As she continued to rise above the neighborhood, Iyanna looked all around her. Everything was so small; it was like a living map delineated by hundreds of tiny lights. And it was all getting smaller and smaller by the second. After a minute she was 800 feet tall. Then, she was 1000 feet tall.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

 

A giant Iyanna passes through town