- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Iyanna, Supreme Ruler?

 

Things were starting to look very bleak for the people of Northern Virginia. The military came but did no damage whatsoever to the colossal blonde. In fact, Iyanna failed to notice that they were attacking her for a solid 10 minutes. Instead, she spent that time getting used to her new position. She started like this: “OKAY, NOW LISTEN UP, LITTLE PEOPLE…” and she paused for a moment to look around clumsily, “OKAY I WANT TO SIT SOMEWHERE. OH- BUT THERE’S LIKE NOWHERE FOR ME TO SIT…” Finally, Iyanna spotted a large, lit-up hill that overlooked a town. On top of the hill was a small liberal arts college of 4,000 students and faculty. In the moments before her arrival, the college was alive with the weekend fervor of parties and nightlife. To Iyanna, it looked like a glowing oasis in the darkness below, and it caught her eye. She thundered over to it in four easy strides.
Once there, she stood with her hands on her hips and leaned over the tiny hill. The entire hill on which the school sat came up to her ankles. She crouched slightly and peered down to see what it was exactly that she had found, her shadow covering the whole thing ominously.
“OH MY… IS THAT LIKE, SOME KIND OF SCHOOL?”
She could hear shrill sounds of chaos rising from the campus. As she bent over, she squinted, focusing in on the grid-like streets. The entire campus was laid out like a map on the raised ground.
“OH I BET THIS IS THE COLLEGE… UM, WHAT’S IT CALLED…? I FORGET THE NAME.”
She crouched even more and combed some loose strands of hair behind her ear.
“UM, WELL, IT DOESN’T REALLY MATTER WHAT THE NAME OF YOUR LITTLE SCHOOL IS. I’M ACTUALLY FROM MOSCOW, SOO... I DIDN’T GO TO COLLEGE. I THINK THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR ME TO SIT…”
Suddenly the massive woman turned around, her steps causing the small campus to quake and tremble. She hovered her enormous nylon-covered derriere directly over the hill.
“THIS IS GOING TO GET MESSY,” she stated, shaking her butt.
She went to her knees first, both of them coming down on the small town at the bottom of the hill that surrounded the school. Most of the college was suddenly directly beneath her ass, and the far side of campus was greeted on either hillside by her bare heels and soles. Putting her hands on her thighs and peering over her chest, she took account of her surroundings, or what she could see from the lit roads and buildings. Iyanna grunted, realizing that her breasts kept getting in the way, so she went to sit on her butt. Her tush slammed on top of the North end of campus, smothering it instantly. North campus disappeared almost entirely, save for some Greek houses on its perimeter. Those were overshadowed by her the undersides of her thighs as she brought her legs over them.
No, too uncomfortable, she thought. So with a grunt she stood up again. In doing so she planted her bare foot on the Greek rows that had miraculously survived her first onslaught.
“OH MY, I’M GETTING SO DIRTY.” Looking down at herself, she could only see what the choppers around her were shining their beams of light on. But there were a lot of them and she could make out dust and dirt all over herself. She then proceeded to wipe her butt off and then shake it a bit, debris spraying off of it like powder. “IS IT OFF?” she asked rhetorically. “EW, MY GOD! LOOK, IT’S ALL OVER ME!” She was clearly peeved. She began aggressively wiping all over her body, slapping and jiggling all parts of herself. When she was finished, Iyanna stood with her hands on her hips and said, “HMPH.” She scoured the ground beneath her once more, furrowing her lower lip and chin. “OH MY GOD THAT LITTLE SCHOOL IS JUST DISGUSTING. I’M JUST GOING TO SIT ON IT. SORRY.” She grunted in frustration and lowered her ass back down on top of the already butt-imprinted college campus. This time she sat on the back end of campus, feeling tons of new buildings crunch beneath her.
“BYE! MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE STUDIED MORE. HEH!” She shimmied her butt into the hill, getting situated. Then she brought her legs straight out in front of her, crushing rows of residential neighborhoods beneath them, her toes sticking straight up. She flexed them repeatedly in the air.
“NOW LISTEN UP, LITTLE TOWN,” she said to the remainder of the lit town around her. As she said this, she reached near her hip and plucked a taller building that just happened to be the campus chapel. She looked at it frostily, turning it over in her fingers a few times like a Cheeto, and then placed it on her thigh without as much as a thought. Immediately several gnat-sized helicopters floated over the pilfered house of worship, casting it under search beams. It looked like an inch long trinket lying on her skin. The giantess took note of the helicopters out of the corner of her eye, but decided to ignore them for now. Besides, she found herself appreciating how they seemed to illuminate whatever area or item she took interest in. It was like she had several of her own personal flashlight operators, letting her see the tiny world in the dark without having to expend any effort herself.
“UH, HI EVERYONE!” She clapped her palms on her thighs, her middle finger just missing the embattled chapel. Her skin rippled and the inch long building was popped into the air, tumbling several hundred yards across the sinuous tan ground. But her thigh was so vast that there was really no chance of it falling off.
“WELL OBVIOUSLY I’VE GOTTEN A LOT BIGGER, AND I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY, AND I THINK I SHOULD GET TO SAY THEM. OKAY? OKAY FIRST OF ALL, YOU SHOULD KNOW MY NAME. I’M IYANNA MANRALOVA, I AM TWENTY-SIX YEARS OLD, AND I’M FROM MOSCOW. I’M AN AU-PAIR… WELL, I WAS AN AU-PAIR, FOR A FAMILY CALLED THE GANSONS. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I GUESS, I TOOK THIS, LIKE, TOY GUN AWAY FROM THEIR SON, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE SOME KIND OF WEIRD, LIKE, GROWTH RAY OR SOMETHING! AND I GUESS IT HIT ME, AND OBVIOUSLY IT MADE ME GROW… LIKE, HUGE! NOW EVERYTHING IS SO TINY TO ME! AND I EXPECT TO GET, LIKE, WHATEVER I WANT! NO IF’S, AND’S, OR BUT’S. THOSE OF YOU WHO-” she stopped mid-sentence, seeing some planes buzzing around her. These ones were different than the search choppers that were providing her light. These were meant for combat. Their artillery exploded in tiny sparks on her breasts and biceps, giving away their intent.
“OH MY GOD- EW!” she said, miffed. With an irritated swing, she swatted them out of the air like they were gnats, “YUK.” She wiped her hand on her bare thigh, and then continued. “THOSE OF YOU WHO MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS, WELL… I SUGGEST YOU FALL IN LINE. QUICKLY.”
Iyanna didn’t really know who she was addressing. She figured it was kind of just, everyone. She could do that now. “BY THE WAY, I’M GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER RULE. IF ANYONE EVER TRIES TO ATTACK ME AGAIN, I’M GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS. AND BELIEVE ME, YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE IYANNA GET ANGRY. I CAN BE NICE, BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I’M NOT A VERY FORGIVING PERSON.”
As she finished dictating all of this to her new subjects, Iyanna heard their tiny screams of terror rise up from the streets at her legs. She bent over to the side, her taut ponytail swinging down in front of her face. She flipped it back over her neck and squinted down at the lit grid, her lips puckered. In the eerie glow of the street lights, Iyanna could make out tiny dots swarming up and down the roads, like little bugs. They were smaller than ants to her. She knew these must have been the very, very frightened people.
“WELL? DO YOU UNDERSTAND? HELLO?” The people who were looking up at her looming giant face didn’t quite know if she wanted a response or not. Some of them, she noticed, stopped running and gazed up at her. However she couldn’t distinguish over the rest of the faint mesh of city noises whether they were answering her or not. But the fact that not everyone had stopped and many people were still trying to flee pissed off the great woman very much.
“STOP RUNNING, ALL OF YOU!” Iyanna said with her best raised voice. “STOP MOVING, PLEASE!” She clapped her hands together several times for emphasis. This, she noticed, made things especially difficult for the little fleers, as the streets trembled from the overbearing claps. Several still standing buildings shook and crumbled from the shockwaves, falling on rows full of gridlocked cars. People tripped and fell, and it definitely caused a change in their actions. She smiled wickedly when she saw this.
After a few devastating moments, things down below settled, and most of the tiny dots were no longer moving. She could barely see it, but Iyanna could make out hundreds of minuscule, gray, humanoid specks among the ruined streets and buildings, and they were all looking up at her. There was an uneasy silence murmuring over them.
“OH GOOD!” she said, sweetly. “YES, I REALLY LIKE THIS! YOU’RE ALL SUCH GOOD LISTENERS.” She giggled down at them, and heard more screams arise. “OKAY OKAY,” she said hastily, the smile gone from her strangely lit visage up in the dark clouds. “I WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU ALL UNDERSTAND, LIKE, THE NEW RULES. AND WHEN I’M SPEAKING, YOU ALL NEED TO BE QUIET, AND LISTEN. SHOW SOME RESPECT. OKAY? SHOW SOME RESPSECT.”
The people were silent as far as Iyanna could hear. “NOW SHOW ME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND.” The people were clueless as to how to do this. I mean, would you know what to do in that situation? Does anyone? The throngs of hostages began to panic. Iyanna didn’t like this.
She raised her giant hand above them, and said, “WELL?”
Mass panic broke out. People started screaming again, running for their lives. To the giant woman above it just seemed like the tiny people illuminated below her had taken to running around in circles aimlessly. Really what was happening was people not knowing which direction to go, and so chaos was the result. People ran into each other, cars ran over sidewalks and trucked through crowds of people causing bodies to go flying and spattering. Iyanna watched everything with a raised eyebrow. She was severely displeased.
“OH MY GOD, PATHETIC. THAT’S IT, I’M JUST GOING TO SMUSH YOU.”
Underneath the giant woman’s thumb, she could fit around a hundred people and several surrounding buildings. She lifted her thumb over the street and did just as she promised, lowering it and pressing large masses of running, screaming citizens into the ground as well as several exploding structures. She then lifted it, barely looking at the damage she had done, and did it a second time in another spot. She then did it a third and a fourth time, and finally she brought her entire palm down flat on a city block, brushing some loose strands of hair out of her eyes as she did so. Finally, Iyanna had flattened the entire town with just her thumb and hand. It was a strange thing to see city blocks mashed into the shape of her thumb and palm print, repeated in a line. She really liked it. She then looked at her palm and shook it, debris raining in all different directions over still-fleeing civilians who’d thought they’d gotten away. She wiped her palm on her skirt, leaving streaks of gray dirt on the light blue nylon. Satisfied with her success, the giant woman stood up.
As she stood, several helicopters that had gotten rather close to the giant specimen exploded against her mega body.
“WHAT WAS THAT?” she said, barely feeling the explosions but rather seeing their aftermaths in the sky around her knees. “DID SOMETHING JUST HIT ME AGAIN?” She stepped forward, a furious pout on her face, and swiped her hand at the explosion, erasing it from the sky along with several other planes and helicopters.
Then the giant woman stood and brushed her hair behind her ears with both hands. She looked down at herself and twisted around to look at her backside. “THIS PLACE IS LIKE, REALLY, REALLY FILTHY. I’M SUCH A MESS.” Iyanna proceeded to brush off her ass and the backs of her legs as she had before. “YUK.”
Then the Titaness stood and looked over the still darkened land around her. In the near distance, she spotted something that made her open her mouth in a surprised grin.
“OH MY GOD, IS THAT DC?” And sure enough, Iyanna had spotted downtown Washington DC, the nearest large city to the Ganson’s (former) Northern Virginia suburb, from her lofty perspective. It was like a cluster of grids and highways dotted with thousands of lights. The city’s luminescence was reflected brilliantly in the water of the Potomac.
Amazingly, she was already able to look down on it. It seemed to be only a short walk away. Realizing this made her heart surge with joy.
Iyanna laughed. “OH MY GOD!” she gushed, her patented surprised phrase, something that everyone could recognize now. “I’M GOING…”
Making no qualms about where she stepped, she thundered toward the beckoning skyline, all the while an evil grin on her face. She giggled evilly as she walked, her arms swinging and her breasts shaking rhythmically in her spaghetti top.
The people in the nation’s capital descended into madness. The streets of the city were gridlocked. Cars were stuck in their place, and the drivers’ frustrated plight manifested in wild honking, screeching tires, and screaming voices. They all watched her enormous body roar toward them in the distance, lit by dancing beams of light. Her footsteps shook the city, each one more brutal than the last as she trod easily through blocks of towns, no doubt ending hundreds of innocent lives. Her march through the clouds ended with her feet just outside of the city.
The blonde woman who had come from a distance had made her way effortlessly toward them. The terrified people watched her get closer and closer, until they were looking up at her bare toes like they were mountains.
“OH MY GOD, LOOK!” she said when she reached it. She walked up to the outskirts of the city until her toes were crushing the buildings and highways of Arlington.
“HI WASHINGTON!” She stood over it, looking down over her cleavage. “I CAN LITERALLY SEE THE WHOLE CITY FROM HERE. I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO IT!”
She stood there pursing her lips, looking at the tiny people attempting to escape.
“WHERE DO YOU ALL THINK YOU’RE GOING? I DIDN’T SAY YOU COULD LEAVE.”
The people only increased their fervor at this. But it was hopeless. This sudden phenomenon was just too big, and proved literally unstoppable.
Over the horizon, Iyanna saw that the morning sun was beginning to show its face. It was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen, and it filled her with an ecstatic warmth from her rubble entrenched toes to the top of her head, high and lofty in the clouds. A conceited smirk crossed her lips.
She looked back down at the nation’s capital, spread out like a map before her. Her evil smirk growing wider, she wiggled her toes and began to consider her next moves.
"WELLLL..." she crooned. "I THINK MISS YANNA IS GOING TO HAVE SOME PLANS FOR THIS COUNTRY."


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Mega Iyanna arrives at the city

 

Giga Anna Kournikova 1 by Hongo2