- Text Size +

     The scent of eggs and bacon cooking drew me into the kitchen this morning. My mom, Jen, was at the stove cracking the last egg into the pan with a crisp sizzle that made my stomach grumble.  She was wearing her pink short shorts and midriff-baring top that showed off her flat tummy and long toned legs as she was a workout nut.  She tried to get me to be too, but I was much too into my computer games and had no time for working out.  

 

     Her long brunette hair was pulled back into a ponytail that bounced sporty around the middle of her back as she flipped the eggs.  I guess at 39 she was still pretty good looking, as my friends liked to continually inform me.  I think my mom liked to be flirty around them just to tease 'em.  I wish she wouldn't do it though because they never shut up about her, it was just as bad as them talking about my older sister who took after her looks.  In our family of long-legged women I guess I was kind of the runt of the litter.  I've always been a bit small and scrawny for my age.  Both my mom and sister were quite a bit taller than me.  My dad was more like me, but he was always out on business somewhere so I was ever only the small one at home.

 

     As she turns toward the fridge my eyes are drawn by the movement of her bare feet that somehow always made me uncomfortable.  I didn't know why exactly, because she kept them looking really good.  They were tanned and her toes were long, but they were well proportioned and her soles were kind of wide.  They looked strong, but at the same time very feminine and soft.  They were like a size 9.5 or maybe even 10, I know they are pretty big.  She liked to wear a hemp ankle bracelet on her left ankle that to me looked kind of hippie-ish.  And a toe ring on her long, (second) toe of each foot.  I didn't like the way I was attracted to them because one, she was my mom, and two, they're feet.  But I couldn't take my eyes away from them, it was so annoying!

 

     "Good morning sleepy-head, how would you like your eggs?"  Mom says to me, breaking me sharply out of my personal trance with her feet, instantly leaving me feeling both sheepish and embarrassed.  "Um yeah, good morning!  Sorry, uhh, I like them over-easy."  I say while shaking away weird thoughts of my mom's feet.  She studies me with her almond colored eyes as I try to appear innocent.  "Mm-hmm, well why don't you have a seat at the table, this will be done in just a moment."  She says as she turns back to the stove to tend to breakfast.  

 

     As I turn toward the table I hear her dropping the empty egg carton on the floor beside her feet, preparing to squash it flat for the recycle bin and I instinctively spin around to watch.  The instant I turn around I catch her almond eyes staring directly into mine and suddenly feel like the floor has dropped out from under me.  My stomach jumps into my throat as a flash of confusion and panic blinds me for a moment.  The instant my sight is returned, my body is rocking back and forth before coming still with me looking directly up at the kitchen ceiling.  

 

     Unable to comprehend what just happened, the movement of my mom's hand returning to the counter above me brings my attention to the fact I am lying right next to her, just as her leg shifts and her large bare foot hovers into view directly over me.  I react by trying to throw up my hands and shockingly realize I cannot move, I'm paralyzed!  I can't feel my body and as I attempt to scream before my mom's titanic foot lowers down onto me I'm unable to produce a sound.  

 

     While not able to feel my body I am able to feel, well something, however, as I am able to 'feel' the heat from her foot increasing the closer it gets.  I'm unable to blink or look away, only able to stare into the wide, wrinkled sole of her foot as it fills in my entire field of vision, casting me into shadow beneath it.  And then the ball of her foot touches me, and I feel her toes press into me as my body shifts awkwardly beneath her.  Only it doesn't feel like my body at all, it feels like something else.  Her toes dig into me deeper and I sense my awkward body start to collapse under the pressure she is applying as a loud, squeeky sound like styrofoam rubbing together fills the air.  A sudden memory of the white styrofoam egg carton my mom had dropped on the floor flashes through my mind and I instantly get the insane idea as to what it is I've become.  But that's crazy!  

 

     My body collapses in on itself even further under the pressure and crazy or not, the reality of my situation sinks in.  I've become the egg carton my mom is stepping on and I'm helpless to do anything about it!  I can only watch and feel as I'm now just an object left to experience what is completely outside my control.  As my mom's large foot digs into me, I can feel my body pressing into the soft spaces under her toes, filling in and forming to the crevices between them as they force me to take on their shape.  The sole of her foot settles into the pillowy foam dimples that make up the underside of my body, squashing them loudly as the foam protests her increasing body mass.  

 

     As my body becomes incolescent around her sole I am able to feel and imagine its entire outline while it settles into me.  My body conforms to its shape and pressure completely, and where I'm unable to conform my body tears and breaks apart in a desperate effort to accept her weight.  And while I am able to feel the changes happening throughout my carton body the sensation is forgivingly painless.  Even as I feel my shape becoming stressed and tortured beyond repair.

 

     Her sole doesn't stop increasing in weight until she steps fully onto me, finally settling her weight into the hard floor beneath me.  The heat emanating beneath her heel and ball of her foot where it pinches me between her sole and the floor increases exponentially as my styrofoam body is forced to convey her weight into the cold kitchen tile.  

 

     And then her weight is suddenly fully on me, her other foot leaving the floor as she forces me to fully accept her mass beneath her.  The dimples on the underside of my carton have been popped and destroyed beyond measure and I have cracks and tears all throughout my form.  Yet even that is still not good enough for her as her other foot settles down atop me beside her first as she begins to contort me further.  Then in her last effort to fully ruin me beneath her she begins walking in place, turning slow half circles back and forth with her shuffling feet until I am left nothing but a flat mass of busted styrofoam unable to hold anything ever again.  Her mammoth toes ripping through my shell to tear chunks out of me, leaving pieces of me flattened into the tile around her feet.  As I spread out wider beneath her my field of vision increases as I watch incomprehendingly as her soles step down on my face repeatedly while I'm still able to look up along the sides of her pumping legs and watch her short shorts wrapped tightly around her atheltic butt swaying above me.  As she turns her ponytail swings in motion with her body as her almond colored eyes gaze down at the ruined pieces of me as she continually presses her bare soles into me.

 

     And then finally, strangely, as if my mom stopped to look directly down into my formless eyes she smiles and then brings the sole of her large foot over them as everything goes black beneath her step.

 

------ 

 

     My eyes flash open, and I'm lying sweatsoaked in my bed, staring up at my ceiling alone in my bedroom.  My sheets are strewn all over the mattress as I lay there panting, my heart racing as if I'd just woken out of a horrible nightmare.  Indeed I have, but what an incredible nightmare, what an incredible dream!  It was so, bizarre, so realistic.  Just what the hell was that!?  Checking the time revealed it to be just past 6:30, time for me to be getting up.  

 

     Laying there with my head buzzing I wait until my senses return to normal before attempting to get out of bed.  I had taken a shower last night, but after waking up so wet and disheveled I decide I needed to take another one this morning before heading downstairs.  I turn on the water and as I stand there in the shower memories of the dream flood back as I watch my mom's toned legs pumping rythmically as she stomps and crushes my body beneath her large, soft, feet.  With such solid flashbacks of her eyes watching me as she ruins me under her soles a mixed wave of guilty pleasure and shame washes over me and I can't help masturbating into the shower.  I try to imagine my favorite famous celebrities pumping their feet down on me but somehow my visions kept returning to my mom.  I try not to think about it, but at least now I won't have to worry about getting spontaneously aroused at school today.

 

     Finishing with my shower I get dressed and head into the kitchen.  My sister Alicia is already up and pouring herself some juice while my mom is at the stove making breakfast.  Her pink short shorts and midriff-top nearly bowl me over with deja-vu as I take a seat at the table.  "Hey honey, you're finally up, sleep well?"  My mom asks while looking over her shoulder.  "You like your eggs overeasy right?  Here, eat up, you're going to be late for school."  She says as she carries a plate over to the table and sets it down in front of me, her almond eyes looking into me surrepticiously, making me look away.  "Be quick, you're the last one to eat."  She says before returning to the kitchen.  

 

     "Hey mom, you didn't pick up the egg carton you flattened."  Alicia says as my eyes jolt up in alarm to find her tossing a squashed styrofoam carton into the bin.  "Sorry about that, I must have been preoccupied."  Mom tells her as she glances over at me, filling my stomach with a fluttery feeling of anxiety and confusion.  Before I can begin to wrap my head around it my sister glances out the window and squeals in alarm, "Oh crap, the bus is here! Hurry up or we're going to miss it!"  I glance one last time at my mom as she looks at me and says, "Go, go, go!"  And I have no choice but to jump out of my chair, grab my bag and run after my sister to the bus.  This was going to be a crazy day, I could just feel it.