- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New char n' stuff

////

I awake on the floor, groggy - what day is it? I get up and notice two things - first, is that I'm trapped. Despite being able to see all of Nikki's room with unbounded sight, I know I only have the illusion of freedom - I'm in a cup, on the floor near her bed, I can see the door closed in the distance, Nikki's shoes and backpack already tossed to the floor - she's probably already here. How long was I out?

The second, is... another girl? She's lying next to me, passed out and naked, her long auburn hair soft and well kept, but a bit frizzled - she had likely shrunk recently, because after a few days of no clean water, people tend to look a bit more disheveled. I get up and walk over to her side, I put my hand on her shoulder and gently shake her awake. Her green eyes open immediately and grow wide.

"Who... Who are you?" Her voice is soft, she likely hasn't had much to talk to recently.

"Alice... What's your name?"

"Sarah" She sits up, and looks around. "And... where are we?"

I didn't know what to tell her, had she been recently shrunk? Was she taken in the knock out phase right after it happens?

"You've been... Shrunk." She gasped. "And, well, you're in another girl's room - Nikki."

"N-Nikki?"

"Yea, you know her?"

"N-No. I just transferred, but... I shrunk? I don't remember a thing."

"Yea, well, it doesn't happen to everyone but some shrinkers go through a blackout phase in the first hour or two. You're probably just recovering, but she probably found you and took you here in that time."

"Is... Is she a nice girl?"

I didn't know how to answer that question. Should I say yes? Should I let her know? Or should I let her figure it out the hard way?

"Uhm..." I start, but I'm cut off with the sudden thuds of footsteps approaching the door. They're quick, and I can tell just from the sounds that they're likely Nikki's.

"W-What was that?" Sarah asked, her face worried.

The door forcefully swings open and at the frame stands Nikki - she seems much taller at this height, her imposing 5'4'' (my guess) towering over us on the floor, her feet bare, with her jeans casting a small shadow over them, leading up to her grey hoodie.

"Good afternoooooooon lil guys c:" She calls out as she's quickly walking toward our prone position. "Nothing like a quick snack before we play :3"
Sarah looks absolutely mortified as the eager giant approaches our position. I try thinking of something to calm her, but honestly at this position it's hard not to be a little worried yourself.

"Just, uh, relax." I stumble. "She's, uh, harmless." Sarah doesn't look convinced, probably because it's a lie.

Nikki stands over us, smiling as we look back up at her. "You ready :?" She plants her bare foot on the top of the cup, showing us a clear view of her sole smushed against the glass. Suddenly, she pulls it back, tossing the cup to the side. We're exposed for a brief moment, the sudden gust of air shocking our senses for a brief moment, enough time for Nikki to slap her other foot imposingly close to us, on Sarah's side. She jumps at the sudden intrusion.

"So did ya meet your new friend :?" She was talking to me. "I found her at school today and I thought you'd like a little playmate c:"
She bent down and picked us both up in seperate hands, and carried us to eye level, dangling us from her fingertips. Her eyes moved to focus on Sarah.

"Aww, you look so scared :c" She cooed. "Don't worry, I'm a nice giant, right... uh, what's your name?" Her eyes suddenly narrowing as they looked at me.

"Uh..."

"Right!" She interrupted, shaking me 'gently.' Sarah was still in shock.

"But, ya know, if you don't wanna play I can always eat'cha" She lowered Sarah to her mouth and opened it. Sarah looked terrified as she was put face to maw, before Nikki snapped her mouth shut in front of her with the loud click of her white teeth colliding with eachother. She giggled.

"Nah, I'm just joking, I won't nom you c:" Nikki lifted her back to eye level, ignoring Sarah's look of extreme terror. "Yet :3"

She dropped us both on the floor, both of us falling flat on our faces, and I looked over to see Sarah visibly crying.

I ran over to her side. "Don't... Don't worry, okay? She's harmless, she just, uh, plays rough."

"Aww, the little tinies are talking, that's so cute c:" Nikki cooed. "Do ya mind if my toesies talk a bit too :?" I instincitevly jumped back as Nikki's sole slammed on to Sarah. "Aww looks like I missed ya both :0, that's okie tho cause' I just wanted to play with the new girl anywaysss c:" She adjusted her foot, crushing her under her soft pad. I screamed and charged at her foot, pounding against her.

"Nikki what the fuck is wrong with you! She literally JUST shrunk! Lay the fuck off!" Nikki just smiled and pulled me off with her hand.

"Aww, you wanna get under there too :?" She dropped me on the floor again, and I stared upwards as she moved her other foot on top of me.

"There's no space under that foot, it's kinda busy atm, but luckily I got two feets c:" She slammed her soft squishy sole on to me. I yelled out of sheer rage, and started pounding to get her goddamn foot off me.

"Aww you're struggling c:" She called down to me "Don't ya know my big ol' feets are just too big for ya :?" I knew that, obviously, but for some reason I felt this primal instinct to protect the vulnerable girl under her other foot. I just... couldn't let her do this. Again.