- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Got egged on by /size/ to write a story USING EMOTES.
Every day I stray farther from god's golden light :c

I really wanted to write a super cute character that was also kinda weird. I usually write tomboys/nerds/etc. so I wanted to take a break from that. I ALSO wanted to make an actual effort to improve my writing, so I decided to take a more personal 1st person perspective. MC is kinda mute right now, but she'll be more active soon. Promise.

Enjoy the feets n' emo's n' stuff :d

I'm awake, but I can't see much in the darkness, and all I feel is the cold cardboard against my bare aching back. Ever since I came here I've been sleeping on an unforgivingly hard surface every night, and so every morning I wake up sore. Gradually, my eyes begin to adjust, and I can see the light filtering from some crude holes punched into the ceiling. There's no other source of light - anything else would make it too easy to escape. I cough, it's so... Barren, and though it's been a while since there were shoes in here but it still smells like factory cardboard and rubber.

*tap tap tap* The wall shakes uncontrollably behind me as an unknown force 'lightly' taps against it. "Goooooood morning!" I hear a chipper voice bellow around me. "Can I come in?"

I want to say no, but that's obviously not an option. And so I just wait for the light to get completely blocked out before I hear the muffled sliding crunch of fingers grasping against the sides of my container, and I'm thrown to the side as the whole room begins to shake as they struggle to pull the top off. Suddenly, all at once the ceiling disappears and I'm blinded with light. I instinctively sheild my eyes.

"Aww" She giggles "C'mere :P" I feel myself get grabbed by two eager fingers and quickly thrown into a cupped palm. I don't even get a chance to see what's going on before another palm covers the top and I'm completely enclosed in darkness. I'm roughly shaken several times as she moves around before she lifts the top hand off. She's sitting on the floor with me, face down on her palm.

I look up, and I can see her fully now - Nikki. The girl who's been my 'owner' for the last two weeks. Her bright blue eyes stare right at me through her black side-swept purple streaked bangs and she flashes a cute smile. She's already dressed up, wearing a short sleeved black/white striped shirt and, I can guess, tight jeans. On her right wrist is a band with something written on it that I can't read.

"Wakey wakey little guy c:" she whispers. She moves me up to eye level "Hey!" She brings in her index finger and I feel her scratch against my head. "C'mon, wake up!" She pouts, tucking her finger under my chin and lifting my head manually, she pushes her thumb against my breasts and forces me up.

"That's better c:" She calls. "I was worried I was gonna have to, you know, do something... drastic :P" In the past, things that were 'drastic' involved drowning me ("it's just a cup of cold water") to loud music that sent me flying against the wall (courtesy of Linkin Park and studio headphones.) I shuddered.

"Awww " She teased. "Don't worry little guy." I was about to say- "Err, little 'lady'" She poked at my breasts, I instinctively tried to push her invading finger away but she just whipped my arms back. "Mmm, so uh, I know you didn't really like the whole 'situation' I put you in a week ago." Oh why does she have to keep bringing THAT up? "So I was thinking I'd... do something special for ya today. As, uh, an apology." An apology? You can't apologize for murder.

"Look, uh, how abouttt we do some feets stuffs :? I'm not gonna dooo much today in school, so in-sock stuff sound good or...?" She was waiting for a reply, but I haven't said anything in a while and she knows I wasn't gonna start now. "Look, if you keep doing this grumpy stuff I'll just eat'cha, k?" I froze. No, not me too. I was going to survive this.

"I... uh... okay... I'll... do... that..." I mumbled.

"Mmmhm, that's what I thought :P" She cupped me again. "Socks time it is :D" She pulled me against her breast. "Lookkk, socks are soft and fuzzy and stuff so you'll be alright c:"

She dropped me on her black jeans leg as she pulled out a thick black/white striped knee high sock. "Look, I got your favorite color too!" I never told her my favorite color, but it was definitely not neither black or white.

"Alrighty, in ya go!" She pulled the opening of the sock right infront of me, and I walked in (what else could I do?) She then closed the opening, took her hand, and started pushing me down the tube as if I was toothpaste, forcing me to the toe end. I turned to see a cute chubby toes follow suit, and tried to position myself on the slippery fabric, but ended up falling on my back. I watched helplessly as her big and second toe crept up on me pushed me against the fabric. "Looks like ya got company :P" She plopped her foot on the ground and settled onto me, pushing her toes against my body, pulling me closer under her naked sole. "Mmmm, nice fit!" She giggled. "Shoe time :D!"

I felt weightless as her foot swung around violently. She got up, forcing an entire girl's weight on me, and began to walk to her shoes. Each chipper step jammed me under her toes as they looked for a grip on the floor, crunching my body together against their cold squishy embrace. I don't know why she liked this...

Inside the shoe, it was completely dark, and the fabric of the sock was now settled into the tight, hot, confines of what I assumed were her cnverse. Thankfully, I was in her left foot. I didn't want to be in the other one for... reasons. I didn't want to be in this one either, but... Ugh. What am I saying? I can't do anything about it.

"Feelin' comfy?" She teased, pressing extra hard on her foot, and me. "Alrighty, lessgo :3"