- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short one, but it's important to build up to what I have in mind c:

////

Heat. Humidity. Sweat. It's killing me.

Every moment I'm squished against the worn fabric of the sock. Every moment I'm constantly reminded of my position as a toy. Every moment her overwhelming big toe, with its clean cut unpainted nail curved neatly along the ridge and its squishy rough sole jamming into my body, lathers me in its sweat as it roughly pushes into my personal space, sometimes jamming me in a position so her second toe can clench me in their embrace. In a way I can't think of her rough toes and the playful girl above as the same - they seem to be on an entirely different leve of maturity. Her massive toes are smart and calculating, making slow, careful crunches as they torture me in their grasp and suffocate me between them. Their silence punctiated with the sounds of shuffling along the damp sticky surfaces of the sock as they toy with me - their prey. Meanwhile, Nikki is completely oblivious to the nightmare I'm enduring. I know when she's paying attention to me, because every so often the brutal toes will give me a playful nudge, she'll release me and gently stroke my nude body with her big toe, sometimes glancing my bare labia with a bit of her sweat, giving me an uncomfortable feeling of wetness where there is no desire (I hope.) Then she'll go back to whatever she's doing, she'll leave me to receive more idle torture from her toes, programmed from millenia of natural instinct to move around and inspect any given foreign object within her shoe. Or maybe she knows, maybe she's constantly focusing on me, maybe all of this is on purpose - Nikki, with her smiles and cheery demeanor, forcibly giving me hell because she's bored in class - casually tapping her pencil and playing with the tiny girl in her shoe. I don't know, honestly, and it's not a question I can really ask.

"Did ya have fun with my toesies :3?" I'm on the carpeted floor of her room, Nikki's sitting infront of me, her long bare legs outstretched, and trapping me in a makeshift pen. She's in her PJs now, with tight black shorts and a loose white shirt.

"Oh, come on :c" Nikki whined "You're so quiet now." She poked me with her index finger, and I instinctively grabbed it with both my hands - I don't know why I still do that, not like I can stop her at all.


"You used to be a lot nicer when that other tiny was around, uh, what was her name...?" Her name was Emily. And she's dead.

"You gotta get over it, ya know :" I was furious. How could she just expect me to 'get over' her killing my only friend?
Oh. I forgot to mention that. Yea. Nikki's a murderer. And I don't think she even remotely understands the gravity of what she did. After all, we're tiny and bug sized, right? Right?

"Ya know, people make mistakesss, how bout I make it up to ya somehowww" I was suddenly picked up, and she layed me down uncomfortably on her index and middle finger, spreading them out so she forcibly exposed my bare body.

"Mmmm, ya know it's good cause' I'm a girl too and I get what to do with ya :3" She put her finger down on my bare breasts, and slowly began to move down to my crotch, which was completely dry, mind you. She started gently poking it, shooting me a awkward glance. "Ya know, if I could just run you down by the sink I could get you all wet and stuff and..."
No. I wasn't about to get raped by the girl who killed my friend.

"Nikki. Don't you fucking dare." I shouted. Startled that my voice finally came out in the open after several weeks of silence. She froze, leaving her finger casually centered on my crotch. Several painful moments passed as she just stared at me, until her mouth slowly formed a smile.

"There ya go, you're talking again :D"