- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Katrina grows the building a bit to interact with it more, and the fun officially begins

Katrina carefully lifted the miniscule hotel between 2 fingers, trying not to crush it. The hotel had 200 rooms, 177 of which were currently in use with a few more reserved, but since so many people had decided to go out into the city there were only 24 customers and 11 staff in the building at the time the shrinking happened. All of whom were now in the lobby of the hotel, staring at the gigantic thumb currently blocking the front enterance. Katrina placed the hotel on her bed carefully, not wanting to knockdown the building.

 

"Well, never let it be said I don't like small things, but you're a bit... too small. That doesn't mean we can't have any fun though. How many people are in there?" Katrina asked. Mark did a head count. "35!" he yelled out the front door as loud as he could. Katrina couldn't hear him. "Everyone in the building come out so I can count you all" she said. It wasn't in a commanding voice, but everyone rushed out like their life depended on it. They had trouble balancing on the turqoise bedsheet. "Wow, you guys are small. Let's see here...35 people? I thought there'd be more. Oh well, 35 is good enough" said Katrina. Everyone went back inside the building. "To be honest, I'd like to help you guys out, I really would. I suppose I could report my finding to the news station but where's the fun in that? I have better plans for something fun. Remember how I said I liked small things?"

 

Katrina reached into the sock drawer. "Now I remember why I was opening my drawer in the first place. It's awfully cold out and my feet were getting cold" Katrina said as she grabbed a pair of fuzzy light green socks. Katrina carefully sat on the bed, trying not to sit on or knock over the hotel. "Sorry for the vague descriptions on what fun meant. I have a... fetish, you could say, for small things. It seems weird I know, but having a whole building full of tiny people like yourself is a fantasy of mine." Katrina was glum though. While she did like all things tiny, she would have preferred something a little bit bigger, so she could interact with it more. Then she remembered something.

 

"My cousin has the exact same fetish. She's really into science and all that and actually made a shrink ray to live out her fantasies. I'm the only person she's told about it. Maybe it can make things bigger too? I'll invite her over" Katrina told the people inside the hotel. They didn't say anything and were too shocked to so much as twitch a finger. "But first, it's freezing in here. I'll call her in a sec". Katrina went to put on her socks. Her enormous foot hovered over the building. It was the size of a small village to them, stretching out into the distance almost as far as they could see. She put the fuzzy socks on and went to grab her cellphone. A single fiber from the sock fell in front of the hotel. That alone was larger than the hotel, and the people inside felt how insignificant they were.

 

"Hey, Joyce? It's Katrina. I found something really cool, I want you to come over and see it. Bring your shrink ray. Alright, see you in a bit" Katrina said over the phone to her cousin. "Good news! She's coming. Sadly she probably won't stay for the fun, but she can at least begin it. Katrina sat around for around 20 minutes until the doorbell rang. It was her cousin Joyce. Joyce was 2 years older than Katrina but was roughly the same size as her, albeit a bit bigger.

 

"Hey Katrina. What is it you wanted to show me?" Katrina led Joyce into her bedroom. "Look, right there. On my bed" she said, pointing at the tiny hotel. Joyce could barely see it until she got up close. "Oh wow. Hey, isn't that the hotel downtown that suddenly went missing?" she asked. "Yea. Weird, right? Did you bring the shrink ray?" Joyce reached into her pocket. To the average person, it looked like an ordinary toy gun. "Yea. What do you need it for, anyway? That hotel is tiny enough... are there any people in it?" asked Joyce, curiously. "Yep, 35 of them. I was gonna have some, y'know, fun with it before I told the news stations, but it's a bit too small for that. Does you shrink ray have a reverse effect?" asked Katrina. "Yea, it does. Here" said Joyce, handing the ray to Katrina. She aimed carefully at the building, growing it a little bit until it was 1 centimeter tall. "Thanks, Joyce. Wanna stay for a bit?" "I'd love to, really, but I have work to do. See ya!" responded Joyce, as she took her ray back and left.

 

Katrina was still massive compared to the hotel, but now she would be able to interact with it more. "Can you guys keep a secret? I lied about the whole telling the news stations thing" she said, smiling. "What does she mean by that?" said Hannah. "I really hope it doesn't mean what I think it does" muttered Jessica. Katrina was so excited to have fun with her own personal tiny hotel. Problem was she had no idea what to do with it.

 

"You know what? It's starting to warm up in here. I don't need these socks" she said. She took them off, throwing them on the floor. Her feet were already sweaty from the short time she spent wearing them. She finally had an idea of what to do. She rubbed her big toe gently against the hotel, wiping sweat all over it. "Window washing!" she said, laughing. "Aww, are all of you hiding in the lobby? That's no fun" Katrina spoke in a bit of a sarcastic voice. She picked up the building between her big toe and second toe.

 

An older man slid and fell out of the front door of the hotel, plummeting to his death. "Ouch. Poor guy. Looks like there's only 34 of you now. But that's good, more fun for you!" she said, placing the hotel on her nightstand. So many ideas rushed through her head. Then her horniess took over. "Damn, I thought I would have endless fun right off the bat if this ever happened, but I suppose not. I don't want to jump to it right away..." she said, somewhat nervously. "Ah, hell with it. It's not like you guys are gonna tell anyone. I'm home alone anyway."

 

Katrina took off her loose T-shirt and jean shorts, revealing pink panties and a pink bra. "Good thing the heater's working, otherwise I'd be freezing to death" she said, noticing 2 bumps in her bra. "Well, maybe it's not working super well. My nipples are as hard as rocks!" She removed her bra, revealing her C cup breasts. Mark tried his hardest to not show arousal. He was doing better than other guys in the hotel.

 

Katrina kneeled down, her boobs planted on the nightstand. Her left nipple was directly in front of the hotel, stiff as ice. "I have a tendancy to... lactate when I'm extremely aroused. Which is often, I should say. Considering this is one of my biggest fantasties... don't be surprised if your lobby get's flooded a bit" Katrina exclaimed. Right after she finished talking, a stream of milk flowed from her breasts. "Just like I said!" Since her nipple was right in front of the building, the milk splashed down right in front of the hotel. The entire building was soon drenched in the stuff. "Ha ha, wow. I didn't expect that to happen."

 

Katrina picked up the building and placed it snuggly in her cleavage. 2 people unfortunately drowned in the milk. Mark reluctantly threw the 2 corpses outside of the hotel, tumbling down her boobs. "Oh look, 2 more. 32 of you left. Hopefully all of you survive what's about to happen next" said Katrina with a bit of an evil grin. "I don't want to know what 'next' is" Mark winced. Hannah and Jessica peered out the front of the hotel. "We're heading into the bathroom it looks like. I have a good idea of what's next" muttered Jessica nerviously.

 

"I promised you guys fun, and we're going to have plenty of it now" Katrina said as she removed her panties and sat on the counter top of her bathroom. She put the hotel down right in front of her gigantic vagina, giving the lobby an excellent view of it.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

 

I know I promised lots of kinky stuff for this chapter, but chapter 3 will have plenty and the most descriptive vaginal insertion scene I've done. I think you'll like it.