- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Yea I know I write a lot of stories
I like to have 3 stories ongoing. It's a bit excessive but that's not a problem because I have no life

This is likely going to be a fairly short one, with 5 chapters planned

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synposis: Expostion mainly. We meet our main characters and the scenario is set up. More kinky stuff in Chapter 2.

Jessica opened the door to her room, the 4th room on the 6th floor of a 10 floor Hotel building, nearly entirely vacant as the holiday season rolled around. She was happy to finally be out of the cold after arriving in the city a couple hours ago. She didn't have a car and the buses weren't running, so she had to walk to a hotel. After tossing her coat on the bed and getting into some more comfortable clothing, Jessica made herself a cup of coffee to warm up. She was visiting her family for Christmas, but she decided to book a hotel so she wouldn't be around her family 24/7. It's not that she didn't like them, Jessica loved her family, but she wasn't good in crowds and there was going to be a lot of family showing up. It was her first time staying in a hotel by herself, and she couldn't be happier. Jessica loved privacy, and she never had this much in her entire life. She turned on the TV and sipped her coffee, enjoying herself but also looking forward to seeing her family in 2 days.

 

Unfortunately for Jessica, she wouldn't be able to see her family for a while. Something was about to happen to the Hotel, something that had never happened before.

 

Mark was just finishing up his shift. He was a receptionist at the Hotel, and was planning to meet up with some friends for lunch. Just as he walked out the door, he realised he forgot his coat. It was freezing cold outside, so it was a necessity. He ran back to the front desk to grab it, when a customer rang the bell. Mark sighed softly and went to help them. It was a kind young woman, roughly his age. "Excuse me, I'd like to book a room for the night" she said, shyly. "Sorry ma'am, we're fully booked. All our rooms are either in use or resereved. I can give you the number of another hotel if you'd like" he said. Mark felt guilty, as there actually were a few rooms left, but he really wanted to go. Despite the Hotel being nearly fully booked, it was fairly empty at the moment as most of the customers were out on the town. "Oh, ok. That's fine" the woman said, with the sound of defeat in her voice. Mark watched her as she exited, and felt extremely bad. "Wait, my mistake. We actually do have a room" he said. "No no, it's fine, really" the woman replied. "I'll just go to the other hotel down the road, it's cheaper" she continued. "The Montgomery Inn? Trust me, that place is terrible" Mark told her. "I can give you a small discount, if you'd like". The woman turned around. "How much?" she asked. "10% tonight, and another 20% if you'd like to stay a second night" said Mark. The woman smiled. "Thanks, I really appreciate it" she said, shaking Marks hand. "No worries. Here's your room key, Room 9 on Floor 8. What's your name?" he asked. "Hannah Ryder" she said. "I'm here to visit my sister for Christmas" said Hannah, trying to make small talk. "That's nice, have a good stay" said Mark, grabbing his coat. "So how are you doing? Busy this time of year" Hannah asked. "Yea, yea. Really busy. Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush. Planning to meet some friends for lunch" he said. "Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll head up to my room" replied Hannah, sheepishly. Mark smiled at her. "No worries" he said, as he made his way towards the door.

 

Then something odd happened. Jessica looked out the window to see nothing but pitch black. "That's odd, it's barely noon" she said to herself. Mark and Hannah also saw pitch black down at the lobby. "What's going on?" asked Hannah. "I have no idea, that's really unusual" Mark replied. He opened the front door. It was entirely pitch black. Then he noticed something at the surface. "Wait, is this... wood?" he said. He was right, the ground was made of solid wood. Mark turned on the light on his phone, and the entire hotel was incased in a massive wooden container. "What the hell..." he said to nobody in particular. Then he noticed massive walls of fabric in the distance, in bright and essentric colours. "Are those... socks?" said Hannah from the lobby. "That's what they look like, but they're huge" replied Mark. "It's kind've like we're in a massive sock drawer or something" Hannah noted. Jessica went down to the lobby. "What's going on? Why's it suddenly dark out?" she asked. "That's what I'm trying to figure out" said Mark, shining the light everywhere. 


The ground began to move violently. "EARTHQUAKE!" shouted a voice from the floor above. A light came from a crack in the sky, slowly getting bigger as the ground moved more. "Ooh, what's this?" said a voice from above. Hannah's prediction was right, they were indeed in a giant sock drawer. Or rather a normal sock drawer. For unknown reasons, the entire hotel had shrunken and teleported into the sock drawer of an 18 year old girl named Katrina.

 

Katrina was your average teenage girl. She was fairly skinny and a bit small, standing 5'6" and weighing 110 pounds. Her breasts were big for her stature, and she had adorable size 7 feet. One thing worth noting about Katrina was that she was extremely horny nearly all the time, and had a bit of a fetish for smaller things. She got excited when she saw a miniture hotel in her sock drawer. Despite being a bit small, she was huge compared to the tiny people in the hotel. If the size difference was the same, but the hotel was normal sized, Katrina would stand a whopping 100,000 ft tall. She was 1700 times bigger than the tiny hotel, which now stood a little under 0.04 inches tall. Got all that size info memorized?

 

"Is that... a hotel? That's the same one from downtown, odd" said Katrina to herself. The hotel, standing roughly 1 millimeter tall, was full of panicked residents, including Hannah, Mark and Jessica who were currently in the lobby. Katrina then heard a breaking news alert on her TV. "This just in, the Vacation Deluxe Hotel downtown has mysteriously vanished without a trace. We'll bring you more details as they arrive" said a news reporter. Katrina smiled. "Well that's certainly mysterious. I don't know if there's anyone in this hotel, but if there is any I can assure them they'll be... safe. Heh heh" she said. "Katrina? We're going out for a while, we probably won't be back until morning. There's money on the counter for dinner" said a voice from the hallway. "Ok mom, see ya" Katrina responded. "Well, it looks like my parents are gone for the day. Guess it's just me and the hotel" said Katrina. She looked closer at the tiny building, and saw Mark standing outside. "Ha! There are people in there! Don't worry little friends, you'll be fine" she said. Mark was awestruck by the gigantic teen standing over them. "Well, aslong as we're fine" said Mark. He went back inside. "Of course, by that I mean we're going to have fun, if you know what I mean" said Katrina, giggling afterwards. 

 

It was going to be an interesting day for the people in the hotel, that's for sure.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment, any criticism is greatly appreciated.