- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Katrina returns Mark, Jessica and Hannah to her vagina, and they plan an escape,

Katrina got into her bed and made herself comfortably. "I know I said I wouldn't do this again, but since I'm only going to have one night with you 3, I'm going to make the most of it." The 3 of them didn't want to go back inside Katrina, but there was nothing they could do about it.

 

She reached her hand back down to her vagina and opened it with her 2 fingers again, placing Mark, Jessica and Hannah inside before removing her fingers. They were now back inside of Katrina's death trap, as nicknamed by Mark. Shattered glasses and human remains littered the interior, a grim reminder of what occurred earlier that day. It was even more humid than before, and smell of urine made it hard to breathe. "Well, we better make the most of it, we're going to be here until morning it seems" said Mark. He sat down, leaning against the moist walls of her cavity. They felt the ground shake as Katrina felt immense pleasure.

 

Mark's cellphone was damaged so he couldn't use the flashlight on it, but thankfully Jessica had an actual flashlight on her, a powerful one too. "I always keep this around. I don't know why, but I do. It's sort of like an odd convience, a lazy excuse to get around a problem it seems" said Jessica. "Well no matter how convienent it is, at least we can see" Hannah exclaimed. Jessica switched on the flashlight, and for the first time they got a good look of Katrina's vagina. It was like a cold wet cave, except the walls were pink and fleshy as opposed to grey and made of rock.

 

The smell, albeit extremely overwhelming, was somewhat... pleasant. It wasn't the worst place in the world, as long as Katrina wasn't masturbating or urinating at least. The 2 girls joined Mark sitting against the wall, which caused Katrina's moans and shaking from pleasure to increase. Jessica kept moving her light across the cavitiy, observing each minor detail. It was astonishing, really. Jessica and Hannah had one of these too yet never imagined it would look like this from the inside. It gave them a new prespective on life. Mark tried to hide it, but he was actually a bit turned on by the whole thing.

 

About an hour later, Katrina could barely contain herself. Her sheets were starting to become wet from her fluids leaking out from her labia. She couldn't resist. "Sorry" she said as she reached her fingers into her vagina. The 3 of them gulped hard. Katrina was more gentle than she was earlier on with the hotel, but they were still tossed in every direction like a gigantic bouncy castle.

 

After a few minutes Katrina stopped, hoping that nobody was injured. Luckily enough, the 3 of them had no injuries whatsoever. But they figured that wouldn't be the last time she would do this. They would surely die that night if she did it often. "We have to escape" said Mark. "No way, if we do she won't bring us back to normal" replied Jessica. "It won't matter, we'll die in here for sure if she keeps fingering herself" Mark retorted. "How will we get out anyway? We're not nearly strong enough to push through her... y'know" asked Hannah.

 

Mark borrowed the flashlight from Jessica and aimed it towards the top of the closed labia. "See that little hole at the top? One of us could fit through it. If we can then reached her g-spot, that'll for sure get her aroused enough to open her labia" said Mark. Jessica volunteered to make the climb upward. It was near impossible due to the moist walls and humid air, but she managed to make it and crawl through the tiny opening.

 

Hanging directly over her was Katrina's clitoris. It was massive, about the size of the hotel. Jessica climbed onto it. Katrina felt it immediately.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Next chapter is the finale, what could possibly happen?