- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Katrina has some fun with the hotel, but demolishes it in the process, leaving only 3 people alive.


Contains vaginal insertion and urine.

To say the people in the hotel were shocked is an understatement. If you were in a large building facing a vagina 4 times the size of the building, you'd be a little more than shocked. "This is what I mean by fun" laughed Katrina. She reached her right hand down to her crotch and using 2 fingers opened her massive vagina. Large, pink, wrinkly walls damp with a clear fluid greeted the mostly terrified (Some aroused) people in the hotel lobby.

 

Using her left hand, Katrina shoved the building inside. It was dark and very hot inside Katrina's vagina. The doors weren't doing a very good job at keeping the fluids inside, as some leaked in. Open windows throughout the building soon made the inside of the hotel extremely hot and humid, as if stuck inside a massive sauna.

 

Katrina reached her fingers into her vagina, as she was extremely aroused by the situation. The people in the hotel weren't so lucky. Everyone desperately held onto various furniture and other things in the lobby. Mark, Hannah and Jessica were the safest, hiding underneath the front desk. The hotel was rocked violently, juices splashing against the building with the rapid pulse of Katrina's vaginal cavitiy shaking the building like an earthquake.

 

Katrina's earlier statement was becoming true, as several people either died from being tossed around the lobby or by drowning in fluid after being thrown outside. The worst thing was the front door came off it's hinges, making death a more likely fate for the people trapped inside. Katrina moaned, juices starting to cover the countertop, with a few corpses here and there. After a few more minutes of torture, Katrina finally settled down. Only 20 people were still alive. Mark, Hannah and Jessica suffered only minor bumps and bruises, but others weren't so lucky. Soon, 3 more people died from injuries, leaving 17 people. The number was about to decrease again.

 

"Whew, that was fun" huffed Katrina, breathing heavily. Mark never felt so hot in his life. "It's like being locked in a furnace" he said. Katrina almost completely forgot about the hotel. She often forgets things after a good masturbation session. She usually feels the urge to urinate right after aswell. Katrina got off the countertop and sat on the toilet right beside it. "Welp, we're fucked" said Jessica, staring out into the tiny opening in Katrina's labia that gave them a bit of light.

 

Sure enough, a slightly yellow and even more warm liquid flooded the inside of Katrina's crotch. It was at that moment she remembered the hotel. "Well, they had a good run" she said. Sure enough, the urine crashed against the hotel, sending it toppling to the soft and wet floor of Katrina's vagina. Soon enough, the huge collection of fluids pushed the hotel along the floor and outside her labia.

 

The building crashed against the bowl of the toilet and was destroyed instantly. Debris sank into the water below, and urine and juices covered the rest of the rubble. This time there were only 3 survivors, as the front desk had once again saved the lives of Mark, Hannah and Jessica. Katrina finished, and looked at the destroyed building. She didn't see the 3 survivors floating in the various liquids that just emptied into the bowl, using various pieces of furniture and debris as liferafts.

 

Katrina thought it was likely that everyone had died, but decided to be generous incase there were any survivors. "I'm not going to flush the toilet, it's not like I need too right now anyway, since nobodies home. I guess that'll give anyone still alive a chance to live, but I highly doubt anyone is" she said, heading back to her bed. She was still completely naked as she layed on her bed using her laptop. Katrina didn't see a need for clothing at the moment.

 

It seemed nearly impossible for Mark, Hannah and Jessica to escape from the gigantic toilet bowl. Not only was it steep, it was wet and an overwhelming stench and humidity made it hard to breathe. Slowly but surely the 3 survivors swam towards the wall of the bowl, and tried their best to climb upward. After 2 exhausting and overall disgusting hours of climbing, they had made their way to the toilet seat. But what would they do now? There was nobody who could help them, and they had no idea what Katrina would do when she found them eventually.

 

With seemingly no good option, they sat down and waited, trying to try their clothing which were drenching in milk, water, urine and vaginal fluid. They weren't exactly excited for what was next, but hoped they would soon be free from this nightmare, even though the shrinking had only happened 3 and a half hours prior.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment