- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally freed from being held captive by Ewe, Ethan looks for help at Samuel and Scarlett's. A risky decision considering his last meeting with Samuel while shrunken.

I got awoken by the stinging pain in my right leg and instantly was fully awake checking where I was located. Unfortunately it was dark around me without any source of light. I touched my legs and quivered by the pain it caused. Actually I was really happy about this since it meant that I wasn’t dead and since I obviously was not at Ewe’s my life had finally taken a fortunate turn.

 

I laid back and waited for the situation to resolve. I supposed that Samuel and Scarlett had put me into something where I could rest and after a good deal of time had passed my suspicion was confirmed as the roof of my prison opened and light flooded the room. While I was stunned by the sudden eruption of light I felt how fingers laid around me and lifted me into the air. My eyes needed some time to get used to the light and when my vision returned I looked in the face of Scarlett who eyed me critically. Behind her sat Samuel with a cold expression on his face which made me shiver. Only now it came to my mind that even though Ewe had held me captive for so long she at least wanted me around her. Samuel’s expression gave proof of the opposite and he actually had been quite clear about this when we last met. But I had to live with my decisions now and it was of no use to regret them now.

 

“Hey you two… I guess you not that enthusiastic about seeing me shrunken again”, I started hopefully.

 

“You’re guessing right bugman… You’re guessing bloody right”, Samuel interposed annoyed. His statement disconcerted me and I forgot what I wanted to say. Scarlett handed me over to Samuel, an action I actually didn’t like since I was kind of afraid of Samuel at the moment. His grip on me was tight and he didn’t really seem to care whether he was hurting me or not.

 

“Why are you here and how did you get here? Better answer fast before I lose my temper.” He stated coldly. I did as I was told and reported about the previous events in my life noticing great astonishment in his face as he realised that this had been the reason why I haven’t appeared in University anymore. Of course he too had heard about me going missing but he just had thought I had died somewhere while shrunken. Both listened magnetised as I narrated about what I’ve been through while being held captive by Ewelina. I had a good feeling when I watched their faces which appeared a lot friendlier now and the grip from Samuel had loosened a little. As I had finished I awaited expectantly their final reaction.

 

“Pretty rough times you went through there…” Samuel broke the silence.

 

“And you really thought it would be a good idea to come to us after all that has happened between us?” Scarlett interjected. The way she said this almost sounded like a threat and the way Samuel laughed about this made me feel uncomfortable but still it was better than this cold attitude the two of them had before I told them my story.

 

“I didn’t think anything… It was my only opportunity to escape and that is what matters the most”, I replied and tried to appear seriously. Scarlett smiled rather derisively while Samuel just sighed.

 

“I really don’t know what to do with you now”, Samuel started while he put me down onto the sofa. I breathed through and enjoyed his hands not squishing me anymore. Scarlett sat down next to me, a scenario which looked pretty impressive from my point of view and the impact of her butt colliding with the cushions on the sofa sent me flying on my back. Scarlett was wearing a pantyhose and her behind really looked beautiful in it. I regretted watching it as soon as I had done it and quickly turned away already facing Samuel’s angry look.

 

“You’re losing no time making me angry again bugman”, he stated with anger in his voice. Even though I hadn’t really done anything that bad, the look in his eyes made me feel guilty and I backed off a little.

 

“Why don’t you admire my beautiful butt a little instead of my girlfriends’”, he continued and turned around showing his butt into my direction. It was quite well formed and his black jogging pants stressed that fact.

 

“Samuel come on”, Scarlett said as he began descending his butt into my direction. I was sure he would not really sit down on me but on the other hand he had already done comparably humiliating stuff to me. My right leg still hurt as hell and I could only crawl back further but I knew I wouldn’t be fast enough if he’d really consider crushing me under his butt. Samuel kept slowly descending his butt while I was lying flat on my back with my arms reached out in a defensive stance even though I knew that wouldn’t help anything.

 

“Samy he just looked at my butt… You would do the same at his size”, Scarlett tried to help me again. Samuel stopped and turned to her.

 

“Of course I would but you’re my girlfriend and if anybody is allowed to do that, then it’s me”, he replied dryly before turning his butt to me again and descended it a lot faster than before.

 

“Samuel please don’t… I won’t look at her anymore I swear”, I cried but it was too late. First his butt collided only with my lower body-parts before he rolled it over until I was fully buried under his jogging-pants covered butt. The pressure increased from second to second dramatically as he did not intend on sparing me some of his weight. Eventually he was sitting on me like on a cushion and I felt my body growing numb. I felt like being pressed into a diamond and as he started to shift his butt on top of me I went unconscious.

 

I didn’t really experience what happened after but I dreamed that he was sitting on me for several minutes and that I in the end nearly suffocated. As I regained my conscience I felt that I was heavily grasping for air and that my whole body hurt like hell. I managed to open my eyes and was shocked as I saw my maltreated body. My right leg was basically a flat and bloody shred while the other one was horribly distorted as were my arms. I felt that some of my ribs were broken. Samuel had done quite a deal of humiliating things to me yet but this had really extended the scope of what a man could do to a former friend. He had devastated my body and as I saw him looking down on me I realised he didn’t even regret it.

 

“You’re awake again… I hope you learned your lesson”, he said tauntingly. Scarlett wasn’t in the room at the moment and I wondered where she had gone. But learned your lesson? Was he serious? Was the lesson that if I accidentally look at a skyscraper-sized butt I would pay for it by nearly getting crushed to death?

 

“You’re one sick bastard Samuel you know that?” it slipped through my mouth even though I knew that it might not be the best idea to anger him at the moment.

 

“You’re the one with the fetish for these kinds of things. Don’t complain about bad things happening to you if you have fantasised about them to happen for your whole life”, he answered still with a taunting undertone.

 

“You know that my view has changed since I’ve been continuously shrinking down”, I got caught up in discussing this subject.

 

“Of course it has changed look at you… How couldn’t it? You’ve lost the prerogatives of being a human being in this world”. This one really rattled me. Up to a certain degree he actually was right and basically everyone who has terrorised me since I’ve been starting to shrink had in some point brought up this subject. And I never had been in the position to stand up for my rights. I remained silent and Samuel made a derisive noise.

 

“I’m glad you finally realised in what kind of position you are Ethan. I thought your long-term stay as Ewelina’s slave would have clarified this already. I don’t know whether you’ll regrow eventually or not but in this moment it doesn’t matter so if you’re willing to accept this premise now I can finally finish you off as you’ve deserved it and we’ll see if you’ll wake up in this box again or at Ewe’s.”

 

At first I was speechless as he talked about finishing me off but as I looked at my body once again I realised that it would only spare me a long and painful death. I looked deep into Samuel’s eyes which had grown a little warmer by now and nodded.

 

He fetched my body from the couch and laid me onto the parquet floor on a spot where no carpet would soften what would follow. He raised his foot which was covered in somewhat thick and dirty black socks and it’s familiar shadow fell over me. I really was afraid of what would come next but within seconds he had stomped and buried me under his massive foot. It was over quickly but the last thing I sensed was the horrible smell of his sock which he must have worn for a couple of days by now.

 

Once again my life ended in darkness and would begin anew in darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it :) As always all Reviews are welcome and appreciated. Sorry for the long times I take to release new chapters it's due to university at the moment.