- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
GTS scenes in this chapter and whole lot more from here on out.
In a palace built with golden pillars with white walls on the outside, a golden dome on the very top of the palace and a huge door made of gold. The interior of the main hall of the palace had walls of the same colour as the exterior along with six pillars on the left side of the hall and six on the right with a green carpet spanning the length of the hall between the pillars. The walls were glittered in amazing artworks and symbols. In the centre of the hall stood 12 figures, each having different auras of many colours that all project power, standing in the centre of the palace surrounded a further 3 figures. The 12 surrounding figures were among the most powerful of gods and the 3 in the centre were Torak, the king of the divines, Moira, the queen of the divines and little baby Alexia, daughter of Torak and Moira.

"I introduce you all to Alexia, my daughter and heir to my throne. She will become the very first Queen to sit on the High Throne. So I've asked you all to come here and give your blessings unto to her and to celebrate her birth with us." There was a huge cheer as the gods celebrated their King's daughter but amongst the celebrations, in the far right corner hiding in the shadows was an uninvited character who was holding a crystal ball that had a sort of mist swelling in it and glowed blue. "Our suspicions were correct. He does have a child." the character said as he spoke in to the ball.

"Good. Report back and we shall decide on the best time to commence the plan.", replied the crystal ball.

The character then enveloped himself completely into the shadow of the pillar he was hiding behind and disappeared.
_________________________________
_________________________________

"Alexia my dear, come in. What brings you here?", asked Phineas, one the 12 gods who was there to celebrate Alexia's birth.

"Morning Phineas, I wanted someone to talk to other than my parents.",she replied as she hugged Phineas then proceeded to sit down.

"Of course, but what would you like to discuss?"

"Everyone else has been to other planets and planes, even my friends. Why can't I even go to Earth?", asked Alexia frustratingly.

"You know that as the future heir to the throne you cannot do that until your coronation. Besides, what's more interesting on all the other planes than the one you're already on?"

"There's more for me to do and to discover and even learn. Besides, why do I even have to stay here?"

"…It has always been like that."

"Just like all the other restricting rules…"

"They've been put there by the primordial gods since the beginning of time. We can change what they have instilled."

"No one has communicated with them since the second king's era… how do we even know that we can't change the rules."

"If we could, do you not think someone would have done it by now?"

"Maybe they did and maybe someone else changed them back…", Alexia said under her breath.

A loud trumpet could be heard from outside."Your father is calling for me. You may stay here if you wish princess." Phineas bowed as he left his abode.

"You know you can stop with the formalities, you're like an uncle to me."

"Will do princess.", he said as he closed the door behind him.

"What to do now?", Alexia asked herself as she strolled into Phineas's library.

The library was massive. It was like a warehouse with shelves upon shelves of books. The library had dark walls and a skylight in the middle of the room. Magic was used to 'mask' the size of the library from the outside.

Alexia found the section containing spell books and other magic and arcane related books. She found a book labelled,"The Realm Traveler" and started reading it.

While she was reading she did not see or hear the character approaching her.

"So you want to traverse the different realms?, asked the mysterious character.

The voice sounded feminine and mature so it couldn't be Phineas. Alexia turned around to speak to the new character. She was dressed in a black dress that covered her feet. She was wearing a circlet on her head and a necklace made of gold across her chest. She had raven black hair and emerald green eyes. She didn't appear to be that tall and Alexia guessed that if she were to stand she would be no taller than her shoulder. "Who might you be?",she asked in a defensive tone.

"Oh don't be threatened by me dear. I'm just here to give you what you want. You could call me a genie!", the woman replied excitedly.

"So why don't I trust your word then?", Alexia said as she stood up.

"I would react the same as you do if a mysterious character walked up behind me from the shadows but rest assured I am of no threat to you, princess."

"So what do you want then?"

"To grant what you want!"

"How do I know this isn't a trap?"

"If I wanted to do you harm or even kill you I wouldn't have succeeded. You are after all the daughter of king Torak."

"You're right, you wouldn't have succeeded…unless you were planning something else."

"Please darling, I'm here to grant what you wish. I swear it on my life even on my mother's grave."

"…Fine. Explain how this works."

"Thank you. I know you wish to traverse the planes of reality so I'll teach you the magic to do this. Are you ready?"

"Yes I am."

"Alright then."

"Oh what do I call you?"

"You can call me Amora", she replied as she touched Alexia's temples. Her fingers started glowing and Alexia's eyes began glowing white too.

After about 30 seconds she stopped. "Do you feel the knowledge now?", she asked Alexia while panting.

"Yes I do." Alexia replied, gasping.

"Good. Now let's test it."

"Sure."

Alexia waved her hand in front of herself and suddenly the air in front of her started whirling furiously until a portal appeared.

"Do you know where this goes?",asked Amora.

Alexia replied,"To Earth."

"Then let us go.",Amora said as she pulled Alexia into the portal.
__________________________________________________________________

Erik, of house Rigorth was the youngest son of Tornerik, the best fisher in all of the land of the West Wind. He was fishing for a rumoured, Salmon King that was 3 feet in length. He heard from the local villagers that only one person had ever seen the legendary fish. Erik wanted to investigate some more but learnt that the man who had seen the fish had died recently but he did learn where the river was that the fish had been spotted in.

Erik was determined to impress his father so he decided to pursue this catch. He had been fishing for nearly 3 hours straight but had seen no sight of the Salmon King. As he was slowly falling asleep he could hear a whoosh in the air that was rising in volume. He looked around and found the source of the noise. As he peered at the centre of the vast river, a white swirling mass began growing, and growing and growing and then it exploded.

Erik got up from the shock waves created by the explosion of the white mass. He looked around at the surrounding forest and saw uprooted trees and flattened ones. When he looked at the river, he saw no water. He tried slapping himself to full consciousness and looked at the river again. It was still gone but there was something black there. He looked up and up and up.

What he saw was truly breathtaking. He realised the black thing he had seen in the river was her boot. When he saw her face, he saw she had dark brown hair and alluring golden eyes. She had golden skin and was the face of beauty itself.

He didn't know whether to run, hide or praise this being and then another shorter giant appeared next to her. He just stood there trying to accept what he was seeing.

And then the taller one spoke,"So this is what Earth looks like.", she said as she looked around.

The shorter one spoke next,"Yes. Quite beautiful isn't it?", she asked.

"Yes it is. Quite different as well."

They sounded like thunder to Erik. When the taller one looked down at his direction he stared into her eyes. He stared into her golden eyes, mesmerised by their beauty and allure but there was a part of him that knew to be fearful of this being no, no this goddess. The longer he stared into her eyes the more he could feel something being pulled out of his body. This tugging feeling in his chest continued on.

"They are smaller than I thought. Much smaller."

Then the other one spoke,"This race of species is one of the smaller ones."

"So you know of them then?"

"Yes I've been here before although they were not this advanced. I would advise you to change the colour of your eyes. This species hasn't yet crossed over into the magical plane of thought so something like your stare would overwhelm them."

She turned around to face the shorter one at that moment and Erik finally felt concious again,"You speak as if we are different beings. Are you not a god?"

"No my lady. I'm a genie remember?"

"Oh yes that's right." She turned around back to Erik but he saw that her eyes were now a light brown colour.

"What is your name little one?"

"Uh uh, E-E-Erik.",he stuttered.

"Well Erik my name is Alexia and I'm sure that you know I'm not one of you."

"Wha-What are you?"

"I'm a goddess.",she said with a warm smile.

"I knew it.", Erik thought to himself while still looking at her and then he realised that even at her colossal height she had no problems seeing or hearing him.

He became a bit more comfortable seeing that she seemed friendly but he looked across at the other giantess and he felt terrified when he gazed into her eyes. There was something sadistic about them. He turned back to Alexia when out of the corner of his eye he saw the other giant's eyes glow. As he looked at Alexia her eyes glowed too but to him it seemed like she was in pain as her back was arching and her mouth wide open.

The whole thing took about a minute and then she was standing straight again. When he looked at her eyes they were black like there was nothing left of the innocent, friendly goddess that had appeared out of thin air in front of him. Erik didn't know what to do so he slowly started backing away and hiding in what remained of the forest.

The forest that was surrounding the river was quite large and the trees were easily the tallest in this region. He felt tiny compared to the tree he was hiding behind but he felt like a maggot compared to the giantesses. He estimated that the tree only got as far as a little bit above their ankles.

The shorter giant began to speak,"Alexia, stomp the ground for me."

Erik knew that being this close to Alexia would surely result in his demise so he ran like he had never ran before. He knew he wouldn't survive from what she was about to do when he noticed a trench on his right hand side. He jumped straight into it but before he could land, he heard the most deafening noise ever and then felt a powerful force blow him away and then blackness.

__________________________________________________________________

Amora smiled at the devastation she saw. Trees and any living creature for the surrounding hundreds of feet were disintegrated. She lifted her hand in front of her face and an image of the main hall of the palace of the gods appeared and showed the gods dispersing. She knew she was running out of time so she looked at Alexia and said,"Now I want you to demolish every living thing that you come across. Enjoy.",she said as she knew her mission had been successful. She waved her hand in front of her and stepped through the portal she created.
__________________________________________________________________

The small village of Temes was in disarray. Everyone was running wild all over the place, the livestock was bleating and clucking and crying, the dogs were barking and howling, the birds were cawing, people were screaming and crying, the horses were whining, even the wind seemed disturbed as the currents grew stronger. Esther observed all of this from the middle of the village. She knew what these people were terrified of. She just couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't accept it to be true but it was there right in front of her. She had always thought of herself as the centre of attention, the world only revolved around her so when she came outside to see what the commotion was she just couldn't believe what she was seeing.

The giantess was absolutely breath taking. Her dark brown hair was perfect and full of sheen, her golden skin was without a blemish, her lips were pink and luscious and her cleavage was huge even for a giantess. Esther had never had feelings towards the same sex but she thought she would surely change that to be with this vision of pure beauty. Esther lastly looked at her eyes and what she saw terrified her. The woman's eyes had no life in them. They didn't show off a single emotion and now that Esther thought about it, even her face showed no emotion. Suddenly Esther felt the need to run away so she sprinted down the village to the stables to get her horse. When she turned around to look at the impending doom she still thought it incomprehensible to see the giant woman lift her foot and smash on about a quarter of the village. When the woman lifted her foot up Esther, not being very far from the woman, almost gagged when she saw some body parts and strings of blood and gore dripping from the giants shoe. The giantess proceeded to do the same with her left foot and stomped out the village to her left. Esther saw the sole of the giant's foot and was more repulsed by the sight of people she used to know, now smears across this giant's shoe. The woman lifted her foot over the other part of the village and saw many people trying to flee from the slowly descending shoe. There was someone that had almost made it out of the path of the shoe's descent. Almost. As the shoe landed, the man's legs were caught under it and Esther saw him gaze into her eyes. She could only see pain in his eyes as he started crying and screaming. Then the shoe started shifting to the left then back to the right and Esther realised the giant was grinding her shoe into the ground. Every person that was under the shoe was turned into paste that was either a part of the giantess's shoe or a part of the ground.

At last Esther remembered that she was in the giantess's path so she kicked her horse to turn around and sped off as quick as her horse could gallop. She knew that she shouldn't turn around but she did then she started screaming when she saw the sole of the woman descending towards her and the animals around her trying to run away. Esther turned her head around again and saw the head of her boyfriend on the sole of the woman's shoe and that was the thing that Esther would ever see.

Alexia turned her head to follow the wind's stride and walked along with it.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.