- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jumko gets a surprise visitor who divulges distressing information before offering a proposition.

Jumko awoke to the hot mid-afternoon sun streaming through the dining room windows. The room was deserted and it appeared that nobody was home. He lifted his head to glance down at his body. The towel that was usually wrapped around his hips was gone. He was completely naked. He was also completely hairless. All the hair from his legs was removed. His chest hair was missing. His pubic hair was gone. He felt the cool breeze on his hairless head, his recently waxed armpits and although he couldn’t see it, he could feel his testicles were hairless too. He couldn’t believe his mother had waxed his private parts. “Where was she?” he pondered.

 

Jumko lay there for what seemed like 30 pendulum swings. Splayed out on a hard table. Limbs tied down. Cool breeze washing over his naked body. He was miserable, cold and alone. He heard a knock on the front door. Nobody was home to answer it. Some time passed before a second, louder knock. Still, there was nobody to answer the door. Jumko heard the door open and a familiar voice shouted out to the empty house: “Hello? … anybody home?”

 

Jumko heard the door softly close followed by footsteps making their way into the dining room. He lifted his head to peer at the doorway. In strolled Xanthe. She was wearing a simple yellow dress. Sleeveless and down to just below her knees. Her eyes were wide in glee and she smiled in delight, displaying all her pearly whites.

 

“Oh my god”, she giggled as she notice Jumko’s hairless and naked body flayed out along the table. “Look at you.” She approached his left leg and very gently rubbed her fingertips along his skin. Slowly she traced her fingers along his leg as she gradually sauntered beside the length of the table. “All your hair is gone”, she commented with a huge grin on her face, “as smooth as a baby’s bottom. You’re legs are smoother than mine.” Jumko’s cock began to stir as he felt Xanthe’s fingertips sensually glide along his inner thigh. He was strapped to the table and he couldn’t control his pulsing hormones. After all, he was an 18 year old boy.

 

Jumko gasped in ecstasy as he felt Xanthe softly rub her fingers along the shaft of his cock. It instantly sprung to attention. Flinging past Xanthe’s fingers as it filled with blood. It was rock hard and standing vertical, like a column at the temples. “Someone’s excited to see me”, Xanthe teased as she very, very slowly dragged a single fingertip up his shaft; applying a moderate amount of pressure to cause it to lean over slightly. It glided deliberately over the crown of his penis and then popped away as his cock swung to and fro from the release of the pressure.

 

“It’s such a shame”, she continued as she then caressed his abdomen with the palm of her left hand, feeling his smooth skin. She circled slowly up his body. “You have such a nice cock and Nadia won’t get to enjoy it.” Her palm was now slowly gliding over his nipples. Jumko’s chest was filled with static excitement as his nipples were stimulated. “In fact,” she added, “you won’t get to have sex with anyone…ever.” She then pulled an over exaggerated pouty face.

 

“What do you want!?” Jumko finally asked in an annoyed tone.

 

“Is that how you greet a friend?” Xanthe replied rhetorically.

 

Jumko sighed heavily to display his annoyance. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I just came by to see how you were doing” Xanthe said, “It must be so hard for you. You must be upset.” Jumko didn’t respond. Xanthe began to rub his bald head with her right hand. Jumko looked at her face. She looked like she was concerned, but he knew better. Xanthe was probably doing one of her stupid mind games. He looked the other way, hoping she’d leave eventually.

 

“I know you’re depressed”, Xanthe began, “nobody seems to care about your predicament.” Jumko returned his glare to Xanthe. She smiled softly as they made eye contact. “Your sister is happy because she’s getting married. Your mom is happy too because you’re a Gulaka and her daughter is getting married.” She continued to stroke his forehead. Xanthe leaned a little further towards Jumko as she continued to speak. “And none of them seem to care that you’ll be eaten in a few days... Gone forever.” Xanthe leaned back up and removed her hand from his head. “Even Nadia is happy”, she announced.

 

“Nadia?”, Jumko queered.

 

“Oh!”, Xanthe exclaimed, “You haven’t heard?”

 

“What?”

 

“Nadia’s getting married to Ziv.” She paused for dramatic effect. She watched Jumko wince slightly with pain. She smirked. “Didn’t take her long to say yes even. Think she agreed yesterday... mere hours after he beat you.”

 

“YOU’RE LYING!” accused Jumko.

 

“I’m not”, Xanthe replied aghast, “If you don’t believe me, ask your mom.” Jumko studied her face for clues that she was lying. He wouldn’t believe that Nadia would marry Ziv. “I mean, it kinda makes sense doesn’t it?” Xanthe continued, “After all, she’s always had a crush on him. Anybody could see that. In fact, I heard her…. Oh never mind …. I don’t want to upset you further”

 

“What!” Jumko cried.

 

“It’s nothing”, she replied, “don’t worry about it.” Xanthe placed her hand back on his forehead and rubbed him reassuringly.

 

“Tell me!”, Jumko demanded.

 

“Guess who asked me to marry him?”, Xanthe said, trying to change the subject. She showed Jumko the engagement ring on her finger.

 

Jumko just stared back in angered silence.

 

“Baden! Can you believe that!”, Xanthe shrieked in delight. “He was selected as the Warrior of Warriors and he chose me.” Xanthe stared in delight at the ring on her finger. “He’s so fucking sexy and we’re gonna make such hot babies. We’re gonna be such a power couple... all the girls are so jealous, I love it.”

 

“TELL ME WHAT NADIA SAID!”, Jumko shouted, interrupting Xanthe’s train of thought. She looked past her ring and down at his face.

 

“Okay fine… I guess it’s only fair you know the thruth.” Xanthe closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before speaking. “I overheard Nadia speaking to Rara. Basically she was discussing how relieved she is that you lost.” She looked down at Jumko and raised her eyebrows in concern. “She’s been wanting to break up with you for a while now, she just didn’t know how to do it.” Xanthe paused and studied Jumko’s face. “She’s glad you didn’t become a warrior, because now she gets to marry the person she actually loves and she doesn’t even have to break up with you.” Jumko stared back at Xanthe in disbelief. “I mean, in a few days you won’t be alive anymore and Nadia will never have to see you again. I’m sorry I had to tell you this Jumko. It’s a very bitchy move, but I think you deserve to know the truth.”

 

“I don’t believe you.” Jumko spat.

 

“I know … It’s hard for me to believe it too. It’s the reason she doesn’t want to eat you.” She added. “She doesn’t want her wedding night to be… you know… awkward.”

 

“She was crying after I lost” He exclaimed, hoping to catch Xanthe in her lie.

 

“Oh Jumko”, she uttered, “she was fake crying. Girls do it all the time. Believe me, I can tell.”

 

Jumko suddenly felt immense sadness. He quickly shook his head as he realized he was letting Xanthe get to him. He convinced himself that she was definitely lying.

 

“You should leave”, he hinted.

 

Xanthe stood up and glanced down at Jumko’s body. “I have a proposition for you”, she announced.

 

“A proposition?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Let me guess”, Jumko began sarcastically, “YOU want ME to be YOUR Gulaka?”

 

Xanthe broke out into a huge grin and she leaned back down. She placed her left hand on his lower abdomen and began to caress it in small, sensual circles.

 

“Well, sort of, but I have an added benefit”, she replied. Jumko stared at her face, waiting for the answer. Xanthe glanced down the length of his body and stared at his cock briefly. She tickled it with her left hand before returning her gaze to his eyes.

 

“If you are my Gulaka, I won’t eat you”, she finally answered.

 

Jumko stared at her in confusion. “I’m supposed to believe your shit”, he spat, “I’m supposed to believe you won’t follow the ritual. It’s our beliefs, our religion, our customs.”

 

Xanthe suddenly dropped her smile and looked at Jumko sternly.

 

“You don’t actually believe that shit?” she asked. There was a moment of silence. “Think about it”, she continued, “it’s all about maintaining power. It’s got nothing to do with all this ritual, magical bullshit.” Jumko continued staring up at Xanthe. She had stopped rubbing his body. She placed her hands on the table by her hips and leaned over towards Jumko to make her point.

“Think about it. How does the king maintain his power? ... He creates the strong warrior class. The ones who protect him and the empire. There aren’t enough resources to go around. The warrior class, they get all the good food, the good houses, good money ... even royal gifts. In return, they keep the king in power. They fight his battles. What about the others?” Xanthe studied Jumko’s face as she continued. “The labourers? They practically starve their entire life. Barely enough food. They’re too weak to overthrow the monarchy. The weapon smiths? They can’t fight, they haven’t practiced in years. And when their warrior dies? They become labours. There’s never more than twice as many weapon smiths as there is warriors. So. At all times, there isn’t enough labourers and weapon smiths to overthrow the warrior class.” Jumko was listening intensely. He always felt that something was amiss with Huhmtakil Culture, he just couldn’t quite figure it out.

 

Xanthe continued: “But what if there was a group of people ... decent fighters ... sympathetic to the plight of the low lives AND also capable of actually fighting the warriors. Say a group of people who are not in favour with the king. Good fighters, but not warriors.... People like YOU?” Xanthe began to rub Jumko’s forehead as she paused. “There needs to be a huge gap between the warrior class and the others. The king needs to find a way to get rid of the strongest... NON-WARRIORS... Only keep the strongest that he can afford to pay... So they invent a way to get rid of these ... how should we say ... decent but unloyal fighters. They get rid of them in the most...”, Xanthe  looked up as she was struggling to find her words, “...unique way I guess.” She looked back down at Jumko. ”So they invent this honourable way of supporting the empire. They build this whole ritual and religious aspect behind being shrunk and eaten. They tell you that you don’t die. They tell you that you’ll be reborn. They say the future warrior will be better. Infused with your spirit. They invent a word for it... Gulaka. They preach that it’s an honour. It’s better than being a weapon smith or a labourer.” Xanthe paused. “It’s all bullshit!” she stated, “what better way to getting rid of a group of people who threaten the power of the king then by having them be... eaten... It's such a dominant and simple way of eliminating people. No mess. No funerals. No cost.”

 

Xanthe could see that Jumko was staring intently at her. She leaned down further and began rubbing his lower abdomen again. “Think of the lies they tell you”, she said, “the future child takes your spirit? We eat animals don’t we? Do any of our children have the spirit of these animals that we eat?” Jumko was starting to feel a sense of anger, betrayal. Xanthe continued: “I mean, come on Jumko... I know you’re smart...you can figure this out. If you have the spirit of the Gulaka your mother ate, then how come you don’t have his memories? His fighting style? Do you have the same fears as he did?” Xanthe then paused and moved very close to Jumko’s face. “Does your mother even remember the Gulaka she ate?” she whispered, “You should ask her.”

 

Xanthe rose back up and moved her hand down to his cock. She began slowly stroking it. “You know they’re going to cut your dick off in a few days?”, she asked rhetorically, “why is that?” She stared at Jumko waiting for an aswer. Jumko was breathing quicker now at the pleasure from Xanthe jacking him off. “It’s so the Gulaka’s seed doesn’t accidentally fertilize the maiden.” He replied, quoting religious text. Xanthe stopped stroking his cock and returned to rubbing his belly. She smiled as Jumko seemed slightly displeased that the pleasurable stroking had stopped.

 

“You mean to tell me”, she began, “that when you’re shrunken down and your cock is like this small...” She placed her fingertips millimeters apart for effect. “...that if you happened to somehow jerk off inside her stomach...that your minuscule amount of seed would magically move into her pussy? Move through ALL her organs and fertilize her womb.” Xanthe laughed. “You’re smarter than that Jumko,” she praised, “think about it?”

 

Xanthe returned to stroking Jumko’s throbbing penis. “When you’re a little Gulaka, a penis is going to be like 10 times bigger than you. It’s going to spurt mountain loads of seed into the pussy. It’s going to completely fill it up and you mean to tell me that your itty bitty spittle is somehow going to fertilize the womb...I mean even if, by some bizarre circumstance you jerked right into the pussy...one load of the warriors seed and your pitiful effort is destroyed.” Xanthe stopped stroking his cock and stood back up to her full height maintaining eye contact with Jumko. She watched him wince with disappointment again. She smiled. He also looked slightly shocked. Perhaps she had convinced him of the truth.

 

Jumko was immensely saddened by Xanthe’s speech. Despite his dislike of her, he couldn’t shake off her logic. He couldn’t find any reason not to consider her theory.

 

“So...”, Xanthe blurted as she broke the silence, “let’s talk through what would happen if you chose to be Nadia’s Gulaka instead of mine.”  Xanthe jumped up on the table and straddled herself over Jumko’s hips. He was slightly shocked with these movements but became excited as he felt the warmth of Xanthe’s pussy through her underwear. She pushed his cock down onto his lower stomach with her labia as she lowered her weight on him. She purposely pressed her pussy down onto his dick.

 

“Picture it”, she began, “Nadia and Ziv will have drunk like 4 glasses of the wedding wine. They’re horny as hell, they just want to fuck... So Nadia is sitting on Ziv’s dick like this.” Xanthe leaned back for effect and bounced once, just to reapply the pressure onto Jumko’s throbbing member. “She’s holding you in her hand.” Xanthe pretended to hold something in her hand. “And she says something sweet like: Oh Jumko, thank you for letting me eat you, your spirit will be so good for my baby, you will be reborn, it won’t hurt I promise...” Xanthe then made a gagging noise and laughed. “Something stupid like that. Then she’ll eat you.” Jumko watched as Xanthe pretended to eat the imaginary Gulaka she was holding. “And down you go ...” she said as she dragged a single finger down the length of her neck. “and plop! You land in her stomach.” She pointed to her belly. “Right in here. Surrounded by chewed food and wine.”

 

Xanthe then leaned forward and placed her hands on each side of Jumko’s face. She then lightly kissed his immobile lips. She stared at him intently. “There isn’t much air inside the stomach ... you’ll last maybe 70, 80 swings in there.” She paused. “But suddenly, everything will start bouncing around.” Xanthe shook Jumko’s head violently. “It’ll be a huge earthquake in there. You’ll be tossed from side to side.” Xanthe stopped shaking his head. “You know why?” she quizzed. Xanthe leaned back, placed her hands on his chest and began bouncing up and down. Her loins pounding on his cock. “OH ZIV!” she shouted in feigned joy while imitating Nadia, “OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME ZIV! YOU FUCK SO GOOD! I’M SO GLAD I MARRIED YOU. YOU’RE SUCH A GOOD FUCK!” Xanthe then placed her hands on the side of her face and brushed her hair away. She breathed heavily and moaned as she pretended to have sex. “I’M GONNA FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT WHILE THAT POOR LOSER BOUNCES AROUND INSIDE MY STOMACH. OH FUCK ME HARDER. HARDER ZIV. FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED.” Xanthe stopped dry humping and rested her pussy back down on Jumko’s cock. He could feel both intense heat and wetness on Xanthe’s underwear.

 

Xanthe leaned forward, placed her hands on each side of Jumko’s face. “Is that what you want?”, she asked, “die inside Nadia’s stomach while she fucks Ziv?” Xanthe leaned back and softly stroked Jumko’s chest as she spoke. “You’ll be digested inside her”, she continued, “her body will get energy from you ... the energy she needs to fuck Ziv all night long ... some of you will become a part of her ... you’ll become her hair, her fingernails ...her toenails.” Xanthe scrunched her face in disgust. She then leaned back down towards Jumko’s face. “Parts of you will even become her pussy juice...”, she whispered, “that coats Ziv’s dick as he fucks her.” Xanthe paused and studied Jumko’s face. He seemed distressed. She smiled cruelly. “And then...”, she chimed, “the next day, Nadia just poops you out... Out her asshole you go, a nice, little piece of shit.” Xanthe stuck her tongue out and made a short farting noise. “What a nice way to go!”, she exclaimed mockingly.

 

Xanthe hopped off the table. Fixed her clothing and then began to stroke Jumko’s cock with her left hand. Jumko was in immense pleasure at Xanthe’s touch. She placed her other hand on his forehead as she spoke. “Be my Gulaka”, she asked. “I’ll take good care of you. You’ll be like a pet. I’ll feed you. Wash you. You can live in my house...emphasis on LIVE” she highlighted. “I certainly won’t eat you and then poop you out”, she added.

 

She leaned down again. “You’ll see my naked body”, she whispered, “you’ll even see my pussy...have you ever seen a pussy?” Jumko just stared back breathlessly, Xanthe’s hand felt amazing on his cock. He didn’t want it to stop, but he was too hypnotized by all the information he had just absorbed to even speak. “So what do you say?”, Xanthe queried as Jumko was shaken out of his trance. She continued to stroke his cock. “Be my Gulaka?” Jumko couldn’t say yes. He still didn’t trust Xanthe, despite everything she had said, he just didn’t want to agree to be her Gulaka. Something didn’t feel right. His penis though, his penis didn’t want Xanthe to stop.

 

“Let me help you decide”, Xanthe whispered as her head disappeared from view. Jumko lifted his head to see that she was leaning directly over his hips. Her lips, just inches away from his cockhead. Xanthe glanced back and smiled before parting her lips and letting her tongue roll out to lick the tip of his cock. He felt immense pleasure course through his entire body. He even gurgled in delight. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he felt his cock enter the warmth of Xanthe’s mouth. She closed her lips around his shaft and sucked hard as she raised her head back up. Her hand followed behind. She closed her lips tightly around the crown of his member and with a wet pop, it burst out of her mouth. Xanthe then looked back at Jumko.

 

“What do you say? Hmmmm”, she inquired, “Be my Gulaka.” Jumko almost said yes. He almost cried out in frustration for Xanthe to suck him off again. However, he managed to stay silent. He needed time to think. He needed to think. He couldn’t think with Xanthe stroking his cock. He just moaned in delight. “You know, it’ll be such a shame if you didn’t have sex at least once before they chop off your penis.” Xanthe mentioned. “Even labourers get to have sex.”

 

Xanthe suddenly drew her hand away from Jumko’s throbbing cock. She felt he was close to orgasm. She smirked at his desperate face as he seemed to plead for her continue stroking him. “Well”, she teased, “think it over and get back to me.” She then blew him a kiss and strolled out of the room.

 

“DON’T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!” Jumko pleaed. But it fell on deaf ears. He heard Xanthe laugh out loud as the front door closed behind her and she was gone. Jumko just lay there. Cold, alone and immensely horny with an almost painfully throbbing cock. As much as he tried to think of other things, he couldn’t calm down. The feeling of Xanthe’s mouth on his cock had infected his mind. He couldn’t focus. He lay there, frustrated at being unable to tame his fiery dick. He didn’t know how long he had suffered like this, but suddenly he heard his mom and sister return home. They entered the dining room, only to be greeted by Jumko’s naked body.

 

“OH MY GOD! JUMKO! GROSS!”, his sister shrieked as she walked into the room and noticed his raging hard-on.

 

“Oh my goodness dear”, his mom said while she quickly fetched a towel to place over his loins.

 

“THAT’S SOO GROSS! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?”, Rachel interrogated.

 

“Now Rachel, no need to be dramatic, it’s perfectly normal”, Yuli stated as she place a towel across Jumko’s hips and pressed it down hard to force the stiff member flat against his lower abdomen. “It’s common for boys Jumko’s age to get frequent boners.” She added. As soon as Yuli released her hands from the towel, it was flung down towards Jumko’s ankles as his still raging penis shot back up in full salute.

 

“Oh my”, his mom exclaimed as she quickly retrieved the towel and just gingerly placed it atop his cock, covering it from view.

 

“I’m so grossed out... yuck”, Rachel continued in disgust.

 

“Oh Rachel”, Yuli exclaimed, “grow-up. It’s not a big deal. Boy’s get hard-ons all the time. You’re going to learn all about this tomorrow during marriage school.”

 

“Well I think it’s gross”, she replied.

 

Jumko’s mother, now noticing his obvious embarrassment placed her hand gently on his lower leg. “Jumko dear”, she began, “don’t be embarrassed, it’s perfectly normal.” Jumko just sighed in defeat. “Anyway”, his mother continued, “we’ve got some very good news.” Rachel clapped in delight. Yuli gently stroked Jumko’s leg as she spoke: “I spoke with Nadia. Poor thing, she’s so upset about everything. But we had a nice long chat and she’s agreed to accept you as her Gulaka. She will be coming to visit in a few hours and you guys can discuss everything. Isn’t that good news dear?”

 

Jumko remained silent. He really didn’t know what to say. He felt his mother squeeze his leg. “Jumko?”, she queeried, “did you hear what I said?”

 

“Yes”, he responded in a resigned fashion, “that’s good news.” Jumko didn’t feel like talking. He just decided to say the things he felt his mother would like to hear.

 

“I’ve got great news too!” piped Rachel. “I’m getting married to Fremm!” Rachel pushed out her arm and showed Jumko the engagement ring on her finger. “He finished like 7th or 8th I think. He’s really nice. I’m so excited.”

 

“I still can’t believe it”, Yuli said as she laid down two bowls of oil on the table, “my baby girl is getting married. Isn’t that great news Jumko?”

 

“Very good news”, he replied like a zombie.

 

“Oh!”, Rachel suddenly exclaimed, “Guess who Nadia is marrying?”

 

“Rachel!”, Yuli shouted, “I don’t think it’s a good....”

 

“ZIV!?” Jumko said, cutting his mother off.

 

“Yes. How did you know?” Rachel replied.

 

“Lucky guess...”

 

“Jumko, dear”, his mother cooed as she began to stroke his lower leg again,  “don’t think too much about it. It’s the only warrior that Nadia knows, that’s why she accepted his proposal. She rejected a lot of other boys. She still loves you dear...you guys can discuss this later.” Yuli looked over at Rachel. “Rachel, dear, give me a hand to apply the shrinking lotion.”

 

“Okay Mom, but I’m not going anywhere near that thing”, she replied while pointing at Jumko’s hips where a white towel was pitched like a tent.

 

The Shrinking Lotion is an oil that is crafted according to ancient shaman recipes. Using a combination of local spices, herbs and blessed by the holy shamans in a secret ritual, it is applied liberally over the Gulaka’s body. Over a few days, the Gulaka’s body absorbs the lotion into its skin and its essence is absorbed by the entire body. The final step in the shrinking process is to rub the Catalyst Cream over the Gulaka’s chest. This cream gives off a powerful odor that when inhaled by the Gulaka, reacts with the absorbed shrinking lotion that causes the body to shrink. The body shrinks to several inches in height very quickly, usually over a few hours, but only reaches its final height of about 2 inches half a day later.

 

Jumko just lay in defeated silence as he felt the hands of his mother rub the lotion into his legs and the hands of his sister rub the lotion into his chest. There was an awkward silence that was finally punctured by the humming of his mother. He felt her hands progressively move up his legs. He tried so very hard to calm down his pulsating, throbbing cock, but it still felt electric from Xanthe’s touch. It’s as though she placed a curse on it. His mother’s hands were approaching his loins and despite his disgust, her gentle touches were igniting pulses of pleasure that remained after Xanthe left. Jumko felt the cloth covering his penis be lifted away and he looked down the length of his body to see his mother rubbing the lotion around the base of his cock. Rachel glanced to see where her brother was looking.

 

“MOM!”, she shouted in disgust. “What are you doing?”

 

“Can you two just relax. I need to rub the lotion over his entire body.” She then looked up at Jumko’s face. “Don’t worry honey”, she continued while smiling, “I’m not going to touch your little peepee. It’s not necessary to put lotion on it, since it’s not going to be shrinking with you.”

 

“What do you mean it’s not going to be shrinking with him”, Rachel asked.

 

Yuli sighed, “Well dear, the shaman’s going to come in two days and cut off the penis. Gulakas have their penises removed. It’s part of the ritual.” Yuli could see the look of distress on Jumko’s face. “Don’t worry dear”, she cooed, “It won’t hurt, you’ll be put asleep by some sleeping salts.”

 

“Good!”, Rachel exclaimed, “then I don’t have to look at that ugly thing anymore.”

 

“You know Rachel. You say that now dear, but believe me, on your wedding night... you’re going to practically be begging for Fremm’s cock.” Rachel looked up in shock at her mother. Yuli just laughed loudly. She then pressed Jumko’s cock down onto his stomach and quickly removed her hand to watch it bounce back up. She giggled. Jumko was horrified.

 

“Mom? What are you doing?”, he finally asked. “Nothing dear”, she chuckled. “Rachel, after this, you need to go to your room and prepare for school tomorrow. You’re going to be learning a lot.” She added. Yuli then continued to rub the lotion onto her son’s lower abdomen while Rachel was finishing off his arms. Jumko lay his head back down and sighed. It was quiet except the soft humming of his mother. Eventually, he was completely covered in the shrinking lotion. Rachel had retired to her room. His mother had replaced the towel over his still stiff-hard cock and was just finishing up washing her hands. She came over to Jumko’s side as she was drying them off on a towel.

 

“Nadia will be here soon dear”, she began while looking down at him, “you need to be nice to her okay honey. She’s going through a lot.”

 

“Mom?”, Jumko asked, “What was the Gulaka you ate like?”

 

He watched as his mother stared up and closed her eyes trying to think. “Gee honey”, she replied, “I really don’t remember him.” She looked back down at her son.

 

“He wasn’t a popular kid. I remember he asked me to eat him because he had a crush on me or something. But I really don’t remember anything else.” She saw the distress on her son’s face.

“Oh honey”, she cooed as she rubbed his cheek, “that’s why it’s good to be Nadia’s Gulaka. She won’t forget you.”

 

“What was he like?”, Jumko continued to ask, “What was his personality like?”

 

“Oh honey, like I said, I hardly knew him... you know what...”, she continued, “I bet he was a sweet little boy. I bet he liked hot cocoa and he was afraid of spiders.” Yuli smiled. Jumko was even more upset as his mom just labelled off some of his own traits.

 

“Oh honey, I know just what you thinking,” his mother began, “now, when you’re reborn as Nadia’s son you won’t remember me or Rachel, but we’ll remember you and we’ll love you just the same. So don’t worry about that okay.”

 

His mother then bent down and gently kissed Jumko on his forehead. She smiled as she rose back up and then left the room. Jumko lay there. Waiting.