- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story is broken into 3 acts:

 

Act 1: This focuses on Jumko's preparations to fight in the ritual. It also contains a lot of important character and story development that builds the universe and explains the beliefs of the culture. 

 

Act 2: This focuses on Jumko's struggles as he comes to terms with his fate to be shrunken and the reactions of his friends and family.

 

Act 3: This focuses on Jumko's final day as he is shrunken and is prepared to meet his fate.

 

Please not that certain sections of this story will contain scenes where giant men and women will engage in sexual acts in the presence of a tiny person. There are descriptions of male genitalia.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

ACT 1

 

The story begins 1 week before the Metzakal Ritual. Jumko and his girlfriend Nadia are cuddling alone in the jungle. They are discussing their fears and hopes for the upcoming ritual. However, being alone in the jungle affords them the opportunity to explore each other’s bodies. They adore each other and can’t help acting on their feelings.

 

The Metzakal Ritual occurs every year 8 months before the summer harvests. It is a ritual that is at the heart of the Huhmtakil culture. On this day every year, all men at the age of 18 are gathered to display their prowess and engage in a fighting competition. With an initial group of about 800 young boys, the fighting takes place over 3 days to determine the strongest 100 or so. Those deemed worthy do not only further their training as ferocious warriors; but also receive the right to mate with the most beautiful eligible maidens, ensuring the next generation will be even more highly skilled warriors. Those that don’t make it are assigned other tasks to help the warrior class. This ritual is deeply embedded with religious and cultural practices that have guaranteed the Huhmtakil people as the most feared in the region. Notorious for their almost god-like warriors and the legendary beauty of their women.

 

The story begins 1 week before the Metzakal Ritual.

 

Nadia rolled over and rested her left arm on Jumko’s chest. She looked into Jumko’s eyes and he stared back. Her black hair cascaded down the right side of her face, the tips just brushing along Jumko’s shoulder.

 

“Would you rather have to fart every time you talk or burp every time you walk?” she asked with a playful smile. Jumko giggled while he thought then replied: “Definitely the burping one. That is hilarious.” Nadia frowned. “No way”, she added, “You don’t have to talk to survive. There are other ways of communicating. Me, it would be the talk and fart one. I just wouldn’t talk.”

 

“You’d be so boring,” Jumko teased.

 

“A still tongue makes a wise head”, Nadia cracked back.

 

They both laughed and then fell silent. Staring lovingly into each other’s eyes, they slowly drifted their lips together and gingerly kissed. Nadia broke off the kiss and leaned her head back to stare at Jumko’s face. Nadia realized for the first time that she was in love with Jumko, but something was deeply troubling her lately.

 

“Are you nervous?” asked Nadia.

 

“No!” Jumko said confidently, “I have practiced my whole life for this. I am by far one of the best warriors in my class.” Jumko had just recently turned 18 and was looking forward to the ritual. He was a good student, a fast learner and also somewhat arrogant. “Sensei even told me that he is sure I will make a good warrior one day, a colonel even.” Jumko added.

 

From the age of 4, Huhmtakil boys are trained in the art of warfare. The training gets more intense with each passing year. Sometimes bloody at times, not all students make it to the end. Some receive terrible injuries that instantly subjects them to lower castes, performing jobs deemed inferior or unworthy of a warrior. Some even die. At the age of 17, the group of boys is reduced even further during their “Wilderness Trudge”. Sent out with nothing but their knowledge and survival instincts, each boy shall return with the skin of a Lion. Some never return, either killed by the lion or too ashamed at their fear to find one.

 

Jumko could sense that Nadia was worried. He thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. There was some truth to that since many boys had mentioned their desire to marry her. She had just turned 16, and together with her classmates was also looking forward to the ritual. For once the warriors are determined, they then select the maidens from Nadia’s age that they would like to marry and mate with. Jumko had already promised Nadia that he would select her. Nadia was likewise willing to marry Jumko for she adored him and often found herself fantasizing about a future life with him.

 

“You shouldn’t be so arrogant Jumko.” Nadia protested, “Don’t underestimate the competition. I don’t want you to be over arrogant and make a mistake.”

 

“Don’t worry Nadia,” Jumko responded, “I am well prepared for the ritual, and there is nothing to be worried about.” Nadia frowned at these words. She indeed was worried about the ritual and rightfully so. The ritual determines a young man’s lot in life.

 

After the 3 days of competition, the boys are split into 4 groups. Obviously, those in the top are selected to be warriors and select the most beautiful, virginal maidens to be their bride and bear their offspring. Those in the bottom group, the 4th group, deemed the weakest are destined to be labourers, to build the temples and palaces of the Huhmtakil Empire. Finishing in the 4th group brings much shame to the family and labourers are serfs or slaves of the Empire to work until the day they die. The 3rd group is selected to be weapon smiths. They are not the weakest and still have a grasp of combat and are thus deemed appropriate to manufacture the weapons that the warriors will use. Each warrior is assigned 1 or 2 weapon smiths and will reward them if they perform well in battle. However, if a warrior were to die in battle, it is deemed the fault of the weapon smith for the Huhmtakil produce perfect warriors. After such an outcome, the weapon smith is demoted to labourer.

 

The 2nd group though, is perhaps the most unusual. Those that finish 2nd are indeed destined to a unique duty to the Empire. They are deemed good warriors, of sound mound and body, yet not perfect and are thus deemed as appropriate “offerings” to the newly married maidens on their wedding day. The 2nd group are called Gulakas. In accordance with Huhmtakil beliefs and rituals, the Gulakas are shrunk to about two inches in height and are swallowed whole by the maidens on their wedding night. As is told from generation to generation, the Gulakas spirit is absorbed by the maiden’s body and deposited into the womb to be infused into the first born child that is created on the wedding night. The superior seed of a 1st group warrior, together with the womb of a flawless young maiden and the spirit of a Gulaka will produce a superior warrior offspring. As is described to many young Huhmtakil children, if the warrior were deemed a 1 and the Gulakas a ½, then the newborn offspring would be a 1.5. It is an incremental improvement from generation to generation. This ensures that the empire maintains it militant supremacy and defeats the enemies that the God of War sends to crush the Empire.

 

Becoming a Gulaka does not bring shame to the family and is deemed a worthy and heroic destiny in life. As is told, it is for the good of the Empire to sacrifice your body to a newlywed couple so that your spirit can improve their newborns chances of becoming a warrior. As is tradition, it is the Gulaka’s own family that will prepare it for consumption by the Maiden. Gulakas can choose the maiden they would like to be devoured by and most are eaten by a girl of their choice.

 

“What if you fail and become a Gulaka?” Nadia inquired. Jumko snorted.

 

“A Gulaka!?” He retorted, “There’s no way I’ll become a Gulaka.” He brushed Nadia’s hair behind her ear and rubbed his palm on her check to comfort her. Nadia was worried. She loved Jumko. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. The thought of him being eaten worried her. She wouldn’t do it herself. She couldn’t be brought to eating the man she loves. But the thought of someone else eating him terrified her. She’d prefer he become a weapon smith than a Gulaka. They had discussed this before. They could run off together and live in the jungle. People had done it before, even though it is fraught with danger. Nadia would rather live in the Jungle with Jumko the weapon smith than have him be devoured by a maiden as a Gulaka. It would be easy to arrange too, since Jumko could just fail the Metzakal Ritual on purpose rather than attempt the difficult task of becoming a warrior. Jumko was too sure of himself to accept this proposal.

 

“I won’t eat you.” Nadia blurted out. “I won’t eat you if you become a Gulaka, I won’t be able to do it.” Jumko smiled, leaned up and softly kissed Nadia on the lips. “Nadia“, he began, “On the Night of Marriages, you and I will be dressed in our ceremonial attire.” Jumko was painting a picture for Nadia with his words. “We’ll drink the wedding wine, you’ll eat a delicious Gulaka and then we’ll make love until the morning comes.” Nadia began to smile as the picture was developed in her imagination. “Then we’ll have a beautiful baby who will become a great warrior and we’ll grow old together.” Jumko added. Nadia leaned in and kissed Jumko on his lips. She truly adored with him. In fact, they shouldn’t even be seen together like they were, lying on the grass in the jungle, cuddling in each other’s arms and kissing passionately. It was forbidden for boys and maidens to engage in sexual activities before the ritual. They could be punished severely if they were caught. Love is strong and it makes people do crazy things.

 

“So…” Jumko said as Nadia arched up to observe his face, “the question is Nadia, who would you like to eat on our marriage night?” Nadia giggled at the question.

 

“I don’t know…” she said while thinking, “who do you think I should eat?” she inquired while repositioning her body up onto Jumko’s chest, she placed her left leg in between his.

 

“Bum’kal,” Jumko responded, “definitely Bum’kal, he’s an asshole and he’s fat, so he’ll fill you up.” Nadia giggled and slapped Jumko’s arm at this suggestion.

 

“You’re so mean!” she jabbed. “I’ll eat whoever you want me to eat”, she added. As a 16 year old girl in love, she could think of nothing more than making her crush happy. She rubbed his chest and slid her left foot up and down his left leg. It was at this point that she felt his hard cock through his robes.

 

Nadia quickly glanced back at Jumko’s face to gauge his reaction. He seemed calm and smiled softly back. Nadia ran her fingers along the shaft of his penis, feeling it through the robes. She was immensely curious as she had never seen one and had only learnt about them in class. This was the first time she had felt Jumko’s cock. She looked back at Jumko and he began to rub her cheek reassuringly. Nadia glanced back and she could make out the outline of his penis concealed behind the cloth of his clothes. She was surprised at its size and wondered how it would fit inside her vagina? How it would feel? How it produces the seed that fertilizes her womb? She had been told that sex is enjoyable and the wedding night is the most intensely pleasurable and happiest moment in a young couple’s life. Nadia looked forward to that day. As a young woman, she often found herself immensely horny and greatly desired to have sex if only to satisfy the evolutional craving.

 

“Can I see it?” Nadia inquired. Jumko smiled. He grabbed the end of his robes and tossed it aside. His penis rose sharply as the weight of the cloth had been lifted. Nadia looked back and studied the organ on full display. “Touch it.” Jumko whispered. Nadia slowly stretched out her hand and rubbed the tips of her fingers along his shaft. Jumko quickly inhaled in excitement. “It feels like it’s on fire”, Nadia stated as she felt the intense heat of his throbbing member. Jumko raised his right hand and inserted it between the folds of Nadia’s robes and began caressing her breasts. “It desires the touch of a woman,” added Jumko. Nadia’s nipples hardened at Jumko’s touch and she felt waves of pleasure and excitement course through her body. The tingling sensations of static electricity emanated from her breast and from her loins. Nadia turned to face Jumko and softly kissed his lips, then returned to rubbing her fingertips up and down Jumko’s shaft as he started to rub his down her stomach.

 

Nadia began to breathe heavily as Jumko’s fingers slowly traced a path towards her pussy. They paused at the band of cloth around her hips. She watched his penis pulse as she caressed it and focused on the sensations she felt as Jumko’s fingers lightly tickled her skin. She felt his hand begin to dig under her loin cloth and his fingertips ever so lightly brushed over her labia. She shuddered in pleasure. Her eyes closed and for a moment she almost seemed to lose control over her body. Nadia quickly grabbed Jumko’s hand and forced it out of her underwear. She looked at Jumko and shot a glaring look while shaking her head in disapproval. Nadia was only protecting her reputation for a Maiden shall remain a virgin until her wedding day and any sign of pre-marital sex could cause her to be banished. Jumko laid his head back and sighed in disappointment.

 

Nadia felt a slight sense of guilt. She had denied her crush pleasure, but he must be patient. Only several more days to go until their wedding; provided Jumko succeeded in becoming a warrior. Nadia continued to caress his shaft with her fingertips. She wanted to see the seed come out. She wanted to see what will be fertilizing her womb and creating her offspring. “Does it feel good?” she inquired. Jumko gazed back, smiled, took her hand and guided it to form a grip around his shaft then began to move it for her. He was demonstrating how she should bring him to orgasm. Nadia looked back and watched his penis throb as she glided her hand up and down his shaft. She felt the pre-cum bubble out of his hole. “Is the seed going to come out?” she asked. “Keep going and you’ll see,” Jumko said between his panting. Nadia watched his penis intently and noticed his testicles began to retreat. She felt his leg muscles begin to contract. Jumko was breathing heavily now. The pleasure was intense. He had masturbated only a few times before, but avoided doing it. Masturbation, as is told by the sages, diminishes a warrior’s ability to perform and thus, Jumko needed to be top of his game. Furthermore, being caught jerking off can have some dire consequences and lead to public shaming. However, the touch of Nadia’s soft hand on his cock was electric and Jumko was unable to resist the urge to tell her to stop.

 

“Don’t stop!” Jumko pleaded. “It feels so good” he added. Nadia glanced at Jumko to see his eyes close, his mouth slightly agape and his chest rising and falling rapidly with his heavy panting. She felt his penis begin to shudder and she looked at it. Jumko felt like his entire guts were exploding out of his penis as the first pulse of pleasure sent a gush of semen skyward at an immense speed. Nadia struggled to maintain her gaze on the flying white stream and missed the second glob of fluid that came spurting out of Jumko’s cockhead. She continued to stroke his throbbing, pulsing penis and was mesmerized by the sight before her. It was as red as a ripe berry and Jumko’s legs, abdomen and buttocks were clenching in intense rhythm to the pulsations of his cock. A third load of semen shot out of his dick and landed on his abdomen. A fourth and final amount bubbled at his cockhead as Nadia stopped stroking and just held the hot muscle in her hand. She felt the cock stop throbbing. Jumko’s muscles relaxed and his breathing slowed down. Nadia squeezed his dick to force the semen out of his cockhole and watched it glide down his shaft. She collected some on her fingertip and rubbed it between her fingers, feeling its consistency.

 

“That…felt…fucking amazing.” Jumko said breathlessly. Nadia glanced over at him and watched his eyes slowly open as a huge smile crept across his face. “I’m so jealous,” said Nadia, “I can’t wait to feel that pleasure. Next week can’t some soon enough”.

 

“We should go back before someone sees us,” suggested Jumko. He rose to his feet and helped Nadia up. The both fixed their robes so it didn’t seem like they had just cuddled together. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jumko said as he embraced Nadia and gently kissed her on the neck. “I can’t wait to fuck you,” Nadia whispered into his ear. A rather daring statement from such a fair young maiden. “Soon” replied Jumko as his cock fluttered at Nadia’s words, and they went their separate ways.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Nadia and Jumko prepare themselves for the Metzakal Ritual which begins in the next chapter.