- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter: It's the day after the Festival of Love and Nadia wakes up to start her new life.

Nadia opened her eyes and surveyed the room. Sunlight was streaming through the curtain and flooding the hut in a warm glow. She wasn’t sure what time it was, but guessed it was probably about noon or so. She felt immensely calm and relaxed. A huge smile swept her face as she was reminded of last night. Nadia sat up and reached for a cup of water. She was very thirsty. She lifted the cup to see it was empty and then reached for the jug which was empty too. She groaned softy in frustration. She noticed the bamboo plate on the side table and it reminded her of the jar of honey. Suddenly becoming aware of her immense hunger, she grabbed the jar greedily and began shoving fingerloads of honey into her mouth. She moaned lightly at the sweet taste. She sucked her fingers clean and then sighed in satisfaction. She stretched her arms above her head to ease the slight cramps she felt in all her muscles. She stretched her legs out before her and scrunched and spread her toes repeatedly to increase the blood flow. Her pussy ached a bit. She grinned cheekily.

 

She turned her head around to see Ziv was still fast asleep. A stupid, satisfied smile pasted onto his face. Nadia watched him sleep as she tried to recall her memories from the night before. She remembered bits and pieces. It was just one large blur of sex and pleasure. She did vividly remember them doing her favourite sex position. Her loins pulsed slightly at the thought. She wanted to have sex again. Despite the non-stop pounding her little pussy took for hours on end last night, she wanted more. Her eyes glanced down to Ziv’s cock. It lay atop his lower abdomen. Resting in a slightly curled position. She wanted to reach out and grab it. Squeeze it and stroke it till it got large and hard and then shove it back into her pussy where it belonged. Nadia brushed her hair back as she became flustered at her sexual thoughts. She decided to let Ziv sleep. He was surely fatigued too from all the love making last night. The evidence was everywhere. The lion hides were sticky. Nadia’s thighs were covered in a film of bodily fluids. A mix of dried semen, sweat and her own vaginal fluid. She finally understood what Jumko’s mother meant about there being a mess.

 

Nadia began to slowly stand up as she decided to carry out one of her first wifely duties and go fetch more food and water for her husband. As she rose, the lion hide rose with her as it stuck to her backside. She giggled to herself as she grabbed it and ripped it off her body. “My god”, she thought as she looked back at the hide, “It’s completely smeared in dried fluids.” She decided she’d just throw it away. Nadia stood to her full height and placing her arms above her head, stretched, trying to reach for the ceiling as she attempted to pull her cramped muscles apart. She yawned and then grabbed a gown and wrapped it around her body. She inserted her bare feet into some sandals and scrunched her nose in disgust as she felt her left foot step onto a small, wet, sticky spot. “Is there anything in this room that isn’t covered in cum?” she thought and then smiled cheekily. She grabbed the water jug and the empty fruit bowl. She didn’t remember eating all the fruit last night. She could only make out one memory where Ziv fed her grapes as he fucked her. Nadia slowly opened the door to the hut and stepped out into the hot sun and carefully closed the door behind her so as not to wake Ziv.

 

It was a beautiful day and everything seemed more vivid than before. The leaves were greener, the sun was brighter and the sky was a brilliant shade of blue. The birds were signing in joy. The insects bounced around in delight. A cool, calming breeze brushed Nadia’s face. She walked towards the festival grounds, hoping to find some more food and water there. She passed by Xanthe’s hut along the way and glanced through the window to see what was going on inside. She spotted Xanthe sitting up on the edge of the bed, facing the window. She was looking down at her stomach which was covered in blood.

 

“Oh my god! Xanthe! What happened?” Nadia yelled out. Xanthe rose her head to look at Nadia. She had a soft, satisfied smile on her face.

 

“Oh don’t worry”, she replied, “It’s not my blood.” She lowered her head back down and rubbed her hands gently over her stained abdomen. She then turned her head around to see the same blood was smeared all over Baden’s crotch and lower belly as well. She returned her gaze to Nadia standing outside her window.

 

“Poor Teod”, she continued, “the necklace must have broke off last night and he got crushed between our bodies... we were too busy fucking to even notice...I don’t know where his body is.” She scanned the room and picked up the jade from the bed that was supposed to be hanging between Teod’s legs. She still couldn’t find his body. Xanthe looked up and grinned cruelly. “His body could be smashed up in my pussy even ... poor thing ... oh well.” Xanthe leaned over to the bed side table and grabbed a cup of water. She slowly poured it down her chest to cover her body with it and then rubbed the blood off with the edge of a lion hide.

 

“So...”, she began as she glanced back at Nadia, “how was your night?”

 

“Good”, Nadia replied modestly.

 

“Just good!?”

 

Nadia tried to keep a straight face, but despite her best efforts, a huge, stupid grin spread across her lips as she thought of last night.

 

“It was amazing”, she breathed through half-closed eyes.

 

“Oh my god I know!” Xanthe exclaimed, “Baden and I just could not stop fucking ... we definitely had too much wine.” Xanthe placed the empty cup back down on the side table as she continued to wipe the blood off her body. “We pretty much fucked in every corner of this hut”, she boasted. “I wouldn’t stand too close to that window if I were you”, she added with a cheeky smile.

 

Xanthe placed the now stained lion hide back down and twisted her body to glance over at Baden that lay asleep beside her. She grabbed his cock, which was still stained with blood, and started stroking it. It sprung to life. She then glanced back over her shoulder at Nadia.

 

“Isn’t this just the most beautiful cock you have ever seen?” she bragged. Nadia’s pussy pulsed slightly as she watched Baden’s cock become rock hard and she thought of Ziv’s. She decided she’d fuck him again when she returns to the hut. Baden rose up and wiped the sleep from his eyes. He was greeted with Xanthe stroking his dick and she leaned in to kiss him passionately on the lips.

 

“You have Teod’s blood all over your body”, she informed him. “Here”, Xanthe said as she passed him another cup of water, “Wash it off.”

 

Xanthe turned around again to face Nadia. She looked at her hand to see it was smeared with blood and wiped it off on the lion hide under her. “God!” she exclaimed, “looks like we used Teod’s blood as moisturiser.” Xanthe then reached over to the side table and picked up a bamboo plate that still had a Gulaka strapped down onto it. She brought it up to her face.

 

“You haven’t eaten your Gulaka!?” Nadia asked in shock.

 

Xanthe shrugged as she began to slowly remove the nails that held him down to the plate. “What? ...” she replied, “you don’t actually believe all that spirit shit do you?” Nadia watched with fascination as Xanthe removed all the nails and placed them on the table. She then grinned down at her Gulaka.

 

“Little ...” Xanthe paused as she thought hard. “...I’m sorry what’s your name again?” she asked the Gulaka. He squecked up at her but was cut off. “Whatever, I don’t care”, Xanthe interrupted. “He wanted to be eaten by you”, Xanthe mentioned to Nadia as she pinched one of his legs and lifted him off the plate. He hung upside down in her grip.

 

“Would you like to eat him?” Xanthe asked.

 

“Oh no, that’s okay”, Nadia declined politely.

 

“Awww poor little boy”, she taunted the Gulaka dangling in front of her face, “rejected by the girl you like.” Xanthe smiled cruelly. “Today’s going to be a really bad day for you”, she teased.

 

“Poor thing”, Xanthe mentioned to Nadia as she dropped the plate down on the table and picked up the jar of honey. “I told him I was going to keep him as a pet... you know, like not eat him... that’s why he decided to be my Gulaka eventually.” The tiny little boy began to squirm in Xanthe’s grip. She brought the jar of honey just below his position and lowered him in.

 

“But”, Xanthe continued, “I think I’ve changed my mind.”

 

“Why you doing this?” Nadia inquired, “If you don’t believe in that spirit stuff than why you eating him anyway?”

 

“Well”, Xanthe answered, “it’s not really a societal norm to keep a Gulaka around as a pet ... and I’m fucking starving and I need something to eat.” She raised the little squirming morsel out of the jar and up to her face. “Besides”, she continued, “everyone else ate their Gulaka, I want to know what it feels like to eat one.” Xanthe lowered her Gulaka back down into the jar and bobbed it up and down like a tea bag.

 

“You’re a cruel bitch”, Nadia declared.

 

“Hey!” Baden interjected, “She’s my sexy cruel bitch.”

 

Xanthe burst out laughing and she lowered the jar of honey that contained the Gulaka down onto the side table as she twisted her body around and leant over the bed to kiss Baden. They embraced. Xanthe reached up with her left hand and began rubbing Baden’s abdomen. She turned her head over her shoulder at Nadia.

 

“Speaking of cruel bitches... what was it like eating your ex-boyfriend Jumko?” Xanthe asked rudely while raising an eyebrow. Nadia opened her mouth in shock. She wasn’t surprised by the question, she was surprised that this was the first time she had thought of Jumko since she awoke. She was so flustered with sexual satisfaction and had spent the whole time since she opened her eyes thinking about Ziv that she had completely forgotten about Jumko.

 

“Did you at least have the decency to wait like 80 pendulum swings after eating him before you had sex with Ziv or where you basically fucking him straight after while Jumko heard everything from inside your stomach?” Xanthe grilled. Nadia rubbed her tummy, wondering if Jumko was still alive inside her. She brushed the thought away, realizing it wasn’t possible. She looked up at Xanthe who lay with her back brushed up against Baden with his arm wrapped around her and her hand rubbing his leg. Her eyebrow was raised waiting for a response. Nadia remained silent. She thought about just walking away. Xanthe was ruining her perfect day.

 

“That must be like the bitchiest way of breaking up with something ... eating him and then fucking someone else straight after”, Xanthe mentioned snidely. Nadia huffed in anger. She tightened her grip around the objects in her arm and was about to march off when movement from the side table caught her eye. It was Xanthe’s Gulaka, he was covered in a thick film of honey and was struggling to climb out of the jar. He was straddling the rim and was attempting to swing one of his legs over.

 

“Hey! Hey”, Xanthe shouted as she quickly shifted to the edge of the bed, “Where do you think you’re going?” Xanthe swatted him with her index finger and he fell back down into the jar with a yelp. Xanthe raised the jar up to her face and dug her fingers in to retrieve her prize. She lifted the poor boy out by his leg and he squirmed in her grip as he hung upside down. Xanthe giggled in delight as he was brought up above her face and she stretched her head backwards, maintaining her hungry gaze on him.

 

Xanthe slowly lowered him towards her mouth. She opened her jaw and stretched her tongue out. The tip wiggling in excitement as it attempted to make contact with the outstretched hands of the honey-covered treat. The poor Gulaka swatted at Xanthe’s tongue as it brushed against his arms. The tongue retreated back in Xanthe’s mouth and she closed her eyes as she moaned in delight.

 

“You taste so fucking good”, she informed the poor boy as she opened her eyes again. She lowered him again. She opened her mouth and attempted to place him inside it. The Gulaka fought hard as he placed his arms on her lips and pushed on them, slowing his advance into Xanthe’s maw. Nadia watched in fascination. She was slightly disturbed, but couldn’t look away.

 

“Stop!” Xanthe yelled to the struggling boy as she raised her arm again and looked sternly at him. She opened her mouth wider and lowered him again. The Gulaka flailed his arms and managed to push on Xanthe’s teeth this time to halt his descent. Xanthe huffed as she raised her arm again.

 

“Stop it!” she demanded, “Whether you like it or not, I am going to eat you! So just deal with it!” Xanthe lowered him again and this time her tongue rose out of her mouth and fought with his swiping hands. She tried to get him to stick to her tongue so she could retract it into her mouth with her treat attached but it proved difficult. Xanthe groaned in displeasure as she raised her hand again. She brought up her other hand near him and flicked his head hard with her finger. He yelped in pain and swung like a pendulum as he cradled his sore head with both hands. Seizing the moment, Xanthe quickly lowered him into her mouth as he was in too much pain to put up a fight. He disappeared between her lips and Xanthe closed her mouth as her fingers retreated, no longer holding onto his leg.

 

Xanthe closed her eyes and moaned in delight as she sucked on his body. “He tastes amazing”, she mumbled through clenched teeth. She gulped hard and Nadia watched as a bulge developed behind Xanthe’s chin and disappeared down her neck. She opened her eyes again.

 

“Ewww, wow, that felt weird”, Xanthe chuckled as she shivered. She looked down her body and patted her stomach.

 

“Sorry I lied to you”, she teased the poor boy through her tummy, “have fun in there.”

 

Xanthe stretched her arms above her head and then rose up from the bed. She walked sultrily up to the window. Nadia was snapped out of her gaze as she saw the naked body of Xanthe approach. She hated Xanthe but couldn’t deny that she had an amazingly beautiful body. Xanthe grabbed the curtains on each side of the window.

 

“Well “, she commented down to Nadia, “Now that I’m fed, I’m going to get back to fucking my husband, you have a nice day.” Before Nadia could respond, the curtains were flung closed. She heard giggling as Xanthe returned to the bed. “Let’s pour some of this honey on your dick”, she heard her say as Nadia strolled away.

 

Nadia tried to forget about Xanthe’s words, but struggled to brush them off. She felt sad. She thought about Jumko and wondered what was going through his head while he was inside her. She couldn’t believe she started having sex with Ziv immediately after eating him. It was the wine, she couldn’t help herself. Xanthe was right, it was a terrible thing to do and she felt guilty about it. The sun disappeared behind a grey cloud. The leaves seemed darker, the sky seemed less vibrant. The birds were chirping complaints and the insects bounced around in confusion. A chilling breeze brushed her face.

 

“Yoohoo Nadiaaa!” a familiar voice rang out.

 

Nadia lifted her head to see Yuli approach.

 

“My goodness dear”, she began, “You look tired. I can tell you had one crazy night.” Yuli winked and Nadia smiled back.

 

“What are you doing out here honey?” Yuli inquired.

 

“I’m just going to go get some water and food.”

 

“Oh sweetie”, Yuli chuckled, “give me those, I’ll go get you some food and water and bring it to your hut, you go back there and snuggle with your husband. Okay dear.” Yuli grabbed the bowl and jug out of Nadia’s hands and she gazed at her face. She sensed that Nadia was upset about something.

 

“Are you okay dear?” Yuli asked, “You seem upset about something.”

 

Nadia looked up at Yuli and forced a fake smile. “Everything’s okay”, she lied.

 

“Was Jumko a good Gulaka?” she interrogated.

 

“Oh yes... he was very good.”

 

Yuli placed her hand on Nadia’s shoulder to console her. “I know you might miss him”, she began, “but he wanted to be eaten by you ... and I’m glad that you ate him... I couldn’t think of anyone else that should have done it. I know it was hard for you too Nadia and I thank you for doing it.”

 

“Thank you”, she mouthed at Yuli.

 

 “Just remember dear”, Yuli continued, “his spirit is going to be in your son. He’s still going to be with you in a way.”

 

Nadia smiled softly. She was comforted by Yuli’s words. She was right, Jumko’s spirit was still inside her. This thought brought her solace and her smile grew larger. The sun appeared again from behind a cloud. Everything seemed brighter once more.

 

“Now you head back to your husband dear”, Yuli commanded, “I’ll be there shortly with food and water ... don’t worry, I’ll make sure I knock loudly.” Yuli tapped her own nose and winked.

 

“Thank you”, Nadia sang as she turned about on her toes and hurried back to Ziv. She ignored the sounds coming from Xanthe’s hut as she passed it. She was just grateful that the curtains were closed this time. She slowly opened the door to her own hut, careful not to disturb Ziv. She peered in and he was still sleeping on his back. Snoring lightly. Nadia tiptoed in. She carefully removed her sandals and then untied the robe and let it slowly fall to the floor. She was naked once again.

 

She timidly approached the bed and began to crawl onto it on all fours. She crept slowly up the length of Ziv’s body and positioned herself right next to him. Ziv’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled as he saw Nadia stare back down at him. She rested her left arm on Ziv’s chest. She looked into his eyes and he stared back. Her black hair cascaded down the right side of her face, the tips just brushing along Ziv’s shoulder.

 

“Would you rather have to fart every time you talk or burp every time you walk?” she asked with a playful smile. There was a brief moment of silence as Ziv pondered the question. He giggled and then replied: “I would choose the talk and fart one.” Nadia smiled.

 

“Me too”, she chimmed.

 

“You don’t have to talk to survive”, he continued, “but you HAVE to walk, so, I just wouldn’t talk.” He stared deeply into Nadia’s eyes. “A still tongue makes a wise head”, he added jokingly.

They both laughed and then fell silent. Staring lovingly into each other’s eyes, they slowly drifted their lips together and passionately kissed.

 

Nadia broke off the kiss and leaned her head back to stare at Ziv’s face. Nadia realized for the first time that she was madly, deeply and truly in love with Ziv. The world was at peace and nothing was troubling her anymore.

 

THE END