- Text Size +

 

 As the three twenty something men looked up at the forms of ten pretty girls looming over them they knew what today was. Male Skills Fashion Show!

 

 

The girls would seperate into three teams of three with the tenth girl being the judge. The rules of the game were simple , points would be given based on a series of three stages. The first stage would be the answer and question portion where each tiny man would be quizzed on knowledge of their female team members. Such questions would range from favorite food, movies and clothes to what was their favorite sexual position.  Points would be tallied based off each correct or wrong answer. The maximum alotted points was one hundred.

 

The next stage would be a physical one as the three men would be forced to particiate in tests of speed agility, cunning and strength. First would be individual tests on run times and physical lifts. Second would be a marathon maze where each man would be pitted together in a series of evolving challenges. The first man to escape the maze would win get a bye in the last phase-dueling, the starting times would be alotted based on their individual test results. The duels would pit the thrid and second place maze runners in a striking contest above a glass of water. The men would use cotton swabs as dueling sticks. The winner was the last one standing and would go on to face the winner of the maze run in the finals. The maximum alotted point total for this was one hundre and fifty points.

 

The last and most grueling phase would be the impress a judge test. The three men would start at a determined point on the judges body and climb up to an area of her body where they would try and seduce her with words or physical provocation. The man with the most points could pick his spot where he felt this could be achieved and then down the line the other two would pick the remaining areas. The tiny men who would be dead tired by now would then be afforded the chance to impress the judge for a timed fifteen minutes. The judge would then afford the winner a total pont tally of two hundred points.

 

In the case of a tie the men in said tie would be forced to walk a runway and allow the women not involved with the game( junior members or underclass college students) to judge based on who they found more desireable.

 

In all the point of this game was a chance to afford the winner rare chance of having a weekend off where he could relax with the rest ofthe girls while the two losers would go about the buisness of servicing the full populace of the house(30 college girls).

 

Preperation for these phases began with the girls applying makeup and perfume on their men to make them look as pretty as possible. They would wax all of the hair off their bodies not head or face which could be quite painful.

 

The men whose names were stripped once they became members of this house were assigned as CutieT, CutieP and CutieC. The letters on the end stood for their former names Teddy, Paul and Carl respectively. They were branded with a sale sign and the mark of the Sisters of power.

 

The men had been physcically tampered with causing their sweat glands to not emit the salty smell but rather a candy coated chocolate one. They were no longer able to digest regular food and they required little to drink or eat,but when it was needed they would be hooked up to a woman's nipple and breast fed.

 

All of their boorish male behaviors were stripped from them and they were trained to never talk unless asked to.

 

On days like this they had thoughts of hatred and disgust run through their minds like water through a crack. The sheer humiliation of being dolled up was too much to bare. On certain nights the three would discuss escape in the only private place they had( girls dollhouse). Reprisals were met with limited freedom if caught so the risk was always too high.

 

As their selected team members continued cooing and talking to them like babies their minds raced with thoughts of freedom. Loud feminine voices dominated the air as they poked proded and made their dollies all pretty like.

 

The house bet was at over five hundred dollars today and with Christmas the girls sure could use the extra dough as their credit cards had all been bottomed out by their mothers in an attempt to teach fiscal responsibilty.

 

The bathroom was crowded as the girls all tried to squeeze their bodies into the room. Wall to wall was female flesh which was barely covered by their skimpy underwears. Strong feminine scent filled the room as there was but a tiny teeny hint of masculinity in here along the dwarfed forms below.

 

Twenty minutes passed and the judge blew her whistle letting the girls know it was time to get the games started.

Chapter End Notes:

Last half next chapter