- Text Size +

A Knight to Remember

Sir George was certain he was about to meet his demise against the rump of the surly girl as her hand descended rapidly toward her bared derriere. True to his nature, he remained valorous and unflinching, facing his end, ignominious as it might be, with honor. At the last possible second, she slowed hand, pressing him firmly against the supple flesh as she rubbed him across the rounded surface of her posterior, giggling as she did so. Her manhandling lasted for several seconds, the force applied by her hand causing his previous injuries to ache anew.

When finally she was finished mashing him against her backside, she tossed him onto the bed. “Now you will acknowledge me as your queen,” she stated, straightening her undergarments.

“Queen?” he snorted, “Hardly the demeanor of a monarch,” he indicted, brow furled.

Alexa stared at him a moment, “You’re right. I think instead, you may refer to me as Goddess Alexa,” she said, turning her head slightly to the side and elevating her nose, very much liking the sound of the title.

“Goddess Alexa, benefactress of what? Insolence?” he jibed, running fingers through the hair on his head.

Turning quickly, she fixed him with a murderous stare, “You would be well advised that the goddess will not tolerate further impudence,” she spat.

He turned his back toward her as an insult, crossing his arms.

“It is good you turn away,” she sniped, “I do not give you permission to gaze upon my loveliness,” she said haughtily.

He waved a dismissive hand back in her direction.

She growled in her throat. The little man was infuriating her to no end. How dare he? “Perhaps a night’s accommodation in my chamber pot will amend your disrespectful demeanor?” she suggested, cruel smile pulling up the corners of her mouth.

Arms still crossed, he made a rude noise with his mouth, “Do as you see fit, I see no point continuing to indulge your delusions of grandeur,” he remarked.

She wanted to snatch him up, squeeze him until his eyes bled and make him beg her to stop, plead with her to be merciful, and that he would worship her. Why was he being so difficult?

Restraining her impulse to crush the aggravating little man, she stormed over to the cabinet containing the two handled porcelain chamber pot she used at night.

Pulling it out, she once more adjusted her underclothes and squatted down, chuckling to herself as she emptied her bladder into the white and floral pattered basin inside the pot.

Finishing, she crossed the room back to the bed, curling her left hand around the knight and abruptly yanking him ungently up off the bed. “You will learn obedience,” she commanded, squeezing him in her hand before striding back to the chamber pot now containing her bright yellow pee. Crouching down, she held him over the opening. “You should consider yourself most fortunate I did need leave something more substantial for you to overnight with,” she taunted, feinting that she would drop him.

Snorting, he did not dignify her comment with a verbal response, rolling his eyes.

Scowling, she opened her hand, releasing him from a few inches above the rim of the chamber pot, allowing him to fall into the warm amber liquid covering the bottom of the basin.

Twisting to minimize the impact, he splashed into the urine, sputtering and coughing as he quickly breached the surface, the liquid in the basin came up to his waist. Given the sloped design of the chamber pot, he realized he would be forced to stand for the duration of his internment.

“How do you like that little man?” she tormented, grinning down evilly, eyes full of triumph.

Nonplussed, he wiped a hand through his sodden hair, “Some people do not have a pot to piss in,” he stated, spreading his arms and looking about, “Now, I have both.”

Frowning, Alexa growled and shook her head, before leaning forward, allowing saliva to fill her mouth.

Looking up at the face looming over him, George shook his head, “Truly, I have bedded tavern wenches with a higher degree of class that you are demonstrating right now,” he chastised, crossing his arms.

 Letting a string of saliva out between her lips, she aimed the viscous mess over him before it eall.

Refusing to indulge her capriciousness, Sir George remained rooted to the spot, allowing the slimy mess to splash down upon his head before it slipped into the pool of pee. Shaking his head, he wiped the slobber from his face.

After drooling her spittle onto him, she grinned down again, chuckling amusedly to herself. “You didn’t even move,” she laughed.

“Are you quite finished?” he asked, tone most unimpressed. He knew better than to antagonize her further and resigned himself to enduring whatever deviltry she intended to impart.

There was a knocking sound, causing Alexa to turn her head to the left. “A moment,” she said, looking back down upon him. “You be quiet or else,” she hissed, eyes full of menace and the promise of something far worse than standing in pee.

Not wanting to be rude, lest the person knocking be mother, she crossed the room and opened the door. “Oh, it’s you,” she said, frowning and shaking her head, keeping the door as tight to her body as possible.

Unable to do anything to get out of the chamber pot or to see what was happening, George remained where he stood, pulling threads of Alexa’s saliva off of his head. A female voice unfamiliar to his ears spoke, “I know you have Sir George and I was wondering if you might interested in the idea of an exchange?” questioned the voice.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Alexa replied dismissively.

“Then I guess I don’t know where Ella nest is either,” replied the girl.

He wasn’t entirely sure of what to make of the situation, but the temperature of the urine was beginning to cool.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please free to share a review, offer some feedback, or just leave a comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to check this story out!