- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kira starts to bond with her sisters again, while Holly feels upset that the activity she felt was special to her and Kira is now being shared.

Kira woke up the next morning, still on the plush surface of Holly's foot. Holly was still asleep, but Kira decided to wake her up. She tickled her foot like she did last night. Holly laughed and woke up, nearly kicking Kira across the room. Amelia opened the door. "Breakfast!" she said, and ran downstairs. Holly picked up Kira and the two of them followed Amelia. Chloe was already at the table, drinking a glass of orange juice. Natasha was frying some eggs. Holly placed Kira on the table and sat down. "How was your sleep last night?" asked Natasha. Kira gave Holly a funny smile. "It was fantastic, actually" she said. Holly giggled a bit, although she was still a bit depressed that that was probably the highest amount of pleasure she and Kira could have together. Kira didn't seem to mind at all, Holly couldn't remember the last time she'd seen her this happy.

Natasha reached into a bag and pulled out a small pink box. Inside the box were some clothes made for dolls, but they looked like they would fit Kira just fine. "Thanks mom, these are great!" said Kira, gratefully. She sat next to Holly's plate, stealing crumbs of her bacon. Holly placed a small drop of coffee next to Kira. "And how was your night Holly?" Natasha asked her. Holly smiled. "It was nice" she said, not telling Natasha what the two of them did. Holly didn't think what they did was really that bad, but she was a bit worried Natasha wouldn't like it that much. Kira didn't want to tell her mother either, but still wanted to have fun with Holly's feet. She looked down from the edge of the table, and saw Holly was still barefoot like last night. She wanted to go back down there and play with them again, but she was worried someone would see her. She came up with an idea. "I'm gonna go walk around the house a bit, do some exploring. See ya guys later. Can you help me down, Holly?" said Kira, trying not to act suspicious. Holly placed her on her hand and then put her gently on the kitchen floor.

Kira walked around underneath the table a bit. She quickly noticed her mother was the only one wearing some type of footwear, as she was wearing fuzzy purple slippers. Holly, Amelia and Chloe were all barefoot. Kira wasn't sure if her sisters would be ok with her randomly going up to them and tickling them. She would ask them later if they were fine with it, only if they promised not to tell their mom. For now, she would stick to Holly's feet. Her soft, wrinkly soles were so inviting, and at her height she could easily make out the insignificant details of her entire foot, such as the ridges of her toe and the tiny specks of dried skin at her heel.

Kira gently placed her hand on Holly's big toe, which was hanging from her chair just above the ground. Holly twitched for a second, trying to contain a laugh. Kira grabbed onto her toe, hanging off of it like a monkey before hopping off. Holly's muffled laughter caught the attention of Amelia and Chloe, but thankfully not Natasha, who couldn't hear what was going on due to the sound of the eggs sizziling. "What's so funny?" Chloe whispered. Holly pointed downwards under the table, to where Kira was playing on her foot. Both Chloe and Amelia looked, smiling at each other. "Promise not to tell your mom, ok? She might get mad" warned Holly. The twins nodded in agreement. "Hey Kira, wanna play on my foot later? It sounds like fun the way Holly was reacting" asked Amelia. "Ooh! Me too, after you're done with her" added Chloe. "Sure!" smiled Kira. Holly gave them an odd look, and then quickly began to feel upset. She had found something for her and Kira to do, but now that was being shared with Kira's family, making it a bit less meaningful. Holly did her best to keep silent, she didn't want to upset Kira. 

They finished up breakfast shortly after. "Your sisters sure haven't changed a bit" Holly said to Kira. "Nah, they're 18 yet they still act like they're 9. They really do wanna have fun with me in any way they can, huh?" she said, chuckling a bit. "Yea. You can go have fun with them in their room, I'll hang out with your mom for a bit" said Holly. Kira smiled. Right as Holly placed her on the ground, she gave her toe a big kiss, causing Holly to blush a bit. Kira walked towards her sister's room, crawling underneath the door. Holly went back into the kitchen and helped out Natasha with the dishes. "Glad to see Kira is already back to bonding with her sisters, huh?" smiled Natasha. "Ha ha, sure is" said Holly, a bit awkwardly. They finished up the dishes and went into the living room to watch TV. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to add a comment!