- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter synopsis: Kira begins to feel excited about exploring her new world, but it's late at night. So she decides to wake up Holly, in the most effective way she knows how.

Kira rode in Holly's jacket pocket for most of the flight. They sat mostly in silence, not really knowing what to say to each other. When they landed, Kira's family was there to greet them. Kira's family consisted of her mom, Natasha, and her non-identical twin sisters Amelia and Chloe, both of whom were 18. Kira's dad disappeared mysteriously 5 years before and was presumed dead. This happened about 2 weeks after Kira and Holly started dating. "Nice to see you again, Holly" said Natasha, as she gave her a hug. They hadn't seen each other since Holly and Kira moved away 3 years prior. "You too!" said Holly. She reached into her pocket and grabbed Kira. "Well, aren't you just adorable!" Natasha smiled. Holly still felt a bit uncomfortable with the whole situation. Amelia and Chloe, from an outside look, would seem like typical bratty teenagers, but they really weren't. They were actually nice to everyone they met and loved spending time with their older sister. They also became good friends with Holly and were sad to see them go when they moved. They both took turns holding their now tiny sister in their hands, poking her gentle and giggling. Kira didn't mind at all and laughed along with them. Holly grabbed her bag from the luggage conveyor and Natasha drove them to her house. It was already fairly late and Holly was feeling quite tired. 

Holly didn't realise how tired she was until she sat on the bed in the guest room, which used to be Kira's bedroom. After eating a small snack (Kira ate only a few crumbs, but was stuffed), she decided to go to bed. Kira curled up onto the other pillow. Holly covered her with a napkin. "Does this work as a blanket?" she said in a joking voice. "Actually, yea, it kinda does" Kira responded. Holly got into her pajamas, the same ones Kira had bought her for an early Christmas gift as the holiday was only a few days away, and got into bed with her. She fell asleep almost instantly. Kira was having troubles sleeping, despite being quite tired. She was slowly beginning to adjust to her new size, and was beginning to feel excited. She wanted to explore the everyday world from a new perspective and didn't want to wait until morning to start, but it was dark out and she didn't want to disturb Holly by trying to wake her up so she could turn on the small nightlight in her room. Kira would try and do it herself but it was far too risky. Kira kept tossing and turning in her napkin blanket but the excitement of exploring her new world kept her from sleeping. She decided she would wake up Holly anyway, even if she got mad. The only problem was, she didn't know how. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark enough so that she could get a basic understanding of what was around her. She walked over to her girlfriend's now gigantic head. "Holly?" she said, in a slightly loud voice. She didn't hear her. Kira realised that with her new height, her voice had gotten much quieter. She tried a few more times. "Holly?" she repeated, slightly louder each time. No response. She pressed her hands against her lips, admiring how soft they felt and giggled a little bit. Still nothing. Kira though for a second. Then she remembered Holly had extremely ticklish feet.

Kira snuck under the blanket and began the walk towards her girlfriends feet. She kept on looking at her titanic sized girlfriend, feeling lucky she was together with such an attractive and extremely nice woman. Even better, that attractive and extremely nice woman was now much bigger than her, meaning she could play with her in more ways than most couples could. She eventually got to Holly's feet. Holly's entire foot was the size of a 6 storey building. Kira tried to climb up her massive sole but it was too soft and cushiony to climb. She then tried her original method of tickling it. That seemed to work, as she felt the bed shake.

Holly stirred in her sleep. "Mwah... uhh... Kira?" she said, waking up. She looked over at where Kira was sleeping, and she wasn't there. "Kira? Where'd you go?" she said, starting to feel concerned. "Over here!" Kira yelled, but Holly didn't hear her. Holly looked all over the bed for her using the flashlight on her cell phone, eventually finding her near the edge of the bed. "What are you doing there?" she asked, a little bit angrily. "I was trying to wake you up so you could turn on the nightlight so I could go and explore, but I couldn't do it easily so I tried to tickle your feet. Holly couldn't stay mad for long. She thought that was absolutely adorable, but she was still annoyed. She got up and turned on the nightlight. "Now, try to sleep, ok? You can explore in the morning." Kira nodded in agreement, but still couldn't sleep. Holly feel back asleep, and Kira got up onto the nightstand. She looked at all the random objects, such as coins and makeup. It was amazing to her, that these once tiny objects were now so large. She then finally began to feel sleepy, and got back into bed and tried to sleep. It was only then that she realised her napkin bed wasn't really all that comfortable. She then had an idea, and walked back down to Holly's feet.

Holly had shifted her earlier position a bit so that the top of her foot was flat against the bed, making her sole open and not needing to be climbed to get on to. Kira wondered if Holly went into this position intentionally, in case she wanted to go there again and maybe sleep on her soft skin. Whatever the reason, Kira did see it as a more inviting bed than a napkin. She compared herself to the size of her big toe and noticed it was a fair bit bigger than her. Kira climbed on top of her toe and walked over to her sole, lying down on the cushiony flesh, and quickly learned it was 10 times more comfortable than the napkin bed. She fell asleep almost instantly. Holly had indeed shifted her position intentionally, thinking Kira would go to her feet again. She tried her hardest not to burst into laughter from the tickle. Kira had a habit of tossing and turning in her sleep, making it nearly impossible for Holly to hold it in, but she managed. Both of them fell asleep, Kira having the much more pleasant rest of the two.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment!