[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Kira and Holly have a seemingly perfect relationship, until Kira is diagnosed with a rare condition known as Microsis, which causes the victim to shrink to about one inch high. To help her out, Holly and Kira go to Kira's family's house for the week.


Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6596 Read: 68987
Published: December 16 2015 Updated: January 02 2016

1. Chapter 1: Microsis by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (729 words)

Chapter Synopsis: Kira is diagnosed with a condition called Microsis, which causes the patient to shrink down to roughly an inch in size. Her girlfriend, Holly, has troubles adjusting to her new stature.

2. Chapter 2: Trying to sleep by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 0] (1126 words)

Chapter synopsis: Kira begins to feel excited about exploring her new world, but it's late at night. So she decides to wake up Holly, in the most effective way she knows how.

3. Chapter 3: Breakfast time by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (845 words)

Kira starts to bond with her sisters again, while Holly feels upset that the activity she felt was special to her and Kira is now being shared.

4. Chapter 4: Amelia and Chloe by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (862 words)

Chapter synopsis: Kira goes to have fun with Amelia and Chloe's feet, but things quickly take a turn for the worst.

Warning: Contains non-sexual incest

5. Chapter 5: Giving in by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (519 words)

Chapter Synopsis: Kira begins to accept the idea of becoming a footslave to her sisters.

6. Chapter 6: Amelia's plan by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 0] (745 words)

Chapter Synopsis: Holly forgives Amelia and Kira for the earlier situation, but learns she as a plan to kidnap Kira.

7. Chapter 7: Revenge by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (610 words)

Chapter Synopsis: Holly and Kira get revenge on the twins, and decide them getting Microsis is the only fair punishment.

8. Chapter 8: The fun begins by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 0] (554 words)

Holly and Kira decide to play with Amelia and Chloe, both of whom are now extremely small.

9. Chapter 9: Answers by MasterOfMicro [Reviews - 0] (606 words)

Chapter Synopsis: Amelia finds out some secrets and learns Holly isn't the person she thought she was.