- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Amelia finds out some secrets and learns Holly isn't the person she thought she was.

Amelia had fallen asleep. When she woke up, she was still on the surface of someone's foot, but it didn't appear to be Kira's since it was much more vast and opened. She figured it was Holly's foot and that maybe she shrunk more. She was right, it was Holly's foot. Holly's foot was now the size of the known universe to her. Amelia remembered the strange black dot on her foot. She had no idea why she remembered that so clearly and that the near featureless black dot had somehow looked... familiar. Little did she know that she was about to get answers, answers she would have never guessed.

 

Microsis wasn't real.

 

Then Amelia saw the black dot again, only this time it was the size of her. It was a person, wearing a cloak. The figure removed it, revealing the face of a man Amelia instantly recognized. "Dad?" she said, face frozen. "There's no time for a reunion, come with me" he said. Amelia was still in too much shock to move. "Quickly, you and your sisters are in huge danger. Come with me now and we can fix this!" he shouted, grabbing Amelia arm and dragging her. They came to a temple. "What's this doing here?" she asked, demanding answers. "Holly isn't the innocent girl she appears to be. She's capable of more power and evil than anything in all existence. That little condition Kira has, Microsis? It's fake, she cast a shrinking spell on her. That's what happened to me, Amelia. I'm not dead, although somedays I wish I were" he explained. "The good thing is Holly doesn't know we're alive, and that we are planning something big. Something only you and your sisters can solve. Everyone here is a male, ex boyfriends of Holly and other people who have wronged her. She became lesbian because of her bad history with dating males and I didn't really approve of her when she started dating Kira. Because of this, she shrunk me right before she and Kira moved away." Amelia was shocked by all this, but still had more questions. "So what was with that black dot on my foot earlier? Why do I remember that so clearly?" she asked. "There's no time for that now, we need to shrink down your sister's first. We've devloped a device that can shrink them down, I'm sending you on a mission to go find Chloe and Kira and bring them to us. It's dangerous to go alone, you'll travel with Nick" he continued. Nick walked up to Amelia. "Hey, I remember you. You went to school with Kira and Holly. I thought you had died in a car accident" said Amelia. "No, when I broke up with Holly she was so angry that she faked a car accident, kidnapped me and shrunk me. How she got these powers I will never know, but the important thing now is stopping her. Let's go find your sisters" he said. Amelia and Nick set off to find them, but Holly's sole was so vast it would be near impossible to find them. Giantic bacterium the size of cities would be out get them. Every ridge of Holly's skin would be the size of infinite canyons. It was going to be an extremely dangerous journey. They got into a small vehicle, capable of travelling way beyond light speed. But even then, it would take them a long time to find and shrink Kira and Chloe and bring them back. There was no time to waste, the fate of the universe depended on it.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to leave a comment!

There will be a sequel soon, and potentially a prequel.