- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Holly and Kira decide to play with Amelia and Chloe, both of whom are now extremely small.

Amelia and Chloe could do nothing but gaze up and their now gigantic sister, who was still only 1 inch tall. Holly was over 5000 times taller than the tiny twins. "You're going to get in so much trouble when mom finds out!" Chloe warned Kira. "Nah, she's out all day. We'll tell her you guys left to visit a friend for the week" said Kira, with a bit of an evil grin. "For now, let's have some fun." It didn't take a genius to guess what Kira meant by that. She held her sisters in her hand, not letting them escape.

 

Holly laid down on the bed, laying her feet so that her soles were exposed. Kira tossed Amelia and Chloe onto her right foot, pinning them down with her own feet so that they couldn't escape. The twins managed peek out between Kira's toes, in awe of how unbelievably massive Holly's feet were. They were the size of the neighbourhood to them. Amelia tried desperately to escape the bottom of Kira's foot, while Chloe just found herself amazed by the detail of Holly's foot so close up. Each minuscule detail of her wrinkly sole astounded her. The perfect surface of Holly's sole had small specks of dirt and lint from her stock, sticking onto her skin with the help of small amounts of sweat. Chloe felt the urge to clean the gigantic foot. "Please Kira, let me go. I wish to serve Holly. Honest" she spluttered. Kira slowly lifted the foot that was pinning down Chloe. "Thank you" she said and got right to work.

 

Kira then lifted her other foot and grabbed Amelia. "Let me go Kira! You can't do this to me, I'm your sister!" she yelled. "I know what you wanted to do with me. Now I'm going to do what I want with you." Kira then spat on Amelia. "NO!" she screamed. Amelia shrunk instantly this time. Now the extremely tiny Chloe was gigantic compared to her. She fell against the sole of the unfathomably large Holly, whose foot alone was the size of a large city to the speck that was Amelia.

 

Her now titan sized yet still tiny sister towered over her. "This is only just the beginning" she smiled. Kira layed down on Holly's foot, near where Chloe was serving her new goddess. "Be more like Chloe" she said, placing Amelia on her foot. She raised her feet high in the air. "You'll never get away with this!" screamed Amelia. Kira ignored her. Amelia wanted to kill Kira but there was nothing she could do at this size.

 

Then she noticed how soft her sister's feet were. "Heh, it's like a giant bouncy castle" she said to herself. She shook her head. "No, I won't serve Kira. At the very least I'd serve Chloe. I guess this isn't all that bad" she continued. Then Amelia felt a tickle on her foot. She grabbed her foot and looked at it, grateful that she was flexible enough to do this. She saw a mysterious black dot that disappeared after a few seconds. "That's odd" Amelia said. She went back to laying down on Kira's foot, trying to do the math and figure out how small she was. That quickly gave her a headache.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!