- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Holly and Kira get revenge on the twins, and decide them getting Microsis is the only fair punishment.

Amelia walked out the door wearing her uniform. "I'll be back soon" she announced, receiving obligatory nods and goodbye's from Holly and her family. She giggled a bit after leaving the house, excited about what she was going to do when she got back. Little did Amelia know that Holly and Kira knew what she and Chloe had planned and were also planning to get back at them. Kira explained what happened earlier, which made Holly more determined to unleash their revenge. But what would they do? If they confronted them, they would kill Kira in an instant. They had to be creative. Then Kira remembered something. "Microsis is contagious, isn't it?" she asked. Holly made a quick Google search. "Hey, you're right! Saliva from a person who has been diagnosed with Microsis can infect someone else, with more severe effects" she said, reading the webpage. They smiled evily at each other.

 

According to the webpage, it would take no more than a single drop of saliv to infect the person, which is an extremely small amount. It also had to be ingested orally, meaning the victim would have to swallow the saliva.Lastly, effects stay dormant for 12 hours, meaning Amelia and Chloe wouldn't be infected until the next morning. This would be perfect timing to get revenge, as Amelia pulled into the driveway with pizza. Just as she opened the boxes, she pretended to rummage through her purse, looking for something. "Oops, looks like I forgot my phone at work. I'll go back and get it" she said, trying to tell a convincing lie. Just as she grabbed her keys, Natasha stopped her. "You can eat first, you can survive just one meal without your phone can't you?" she said. "Yeah, I guess" said Amelia. In her mind, she was upset that her plan had to be delayed for a bit, but at least she would still be able to use it. When nobody was looking, Kira spat on the slices of pizza Amelia and Chloe grabbed.

 

Everyone ate their food in peace, Kira and Holly looking at each other, trying not to laugh whenever Amelia and Chloe took a bite. When they finished, Amelia grabbed her keys again and went to go 'get her phone'. "Wanna go for a ride?" Amelia asked Kira. Holly stepped in. "Kira and I are going to spend time together tonight. Sorry about that" she said. "Alright" said Amelia, who went out the door despite now not having a reason to. She got into her car and screamed her head off, and then drove around the neighbourhood to kill time. When she got back, she and Chloe went into their room, refusing to come out. "What's gotten into those to?" asked Natasha. Holly shrugged. "Well, I'm feeling quite sluggish, you two can do whatever you want for the rest of the night" said Natasha, as she went upstairs to her bedroom. Holly and Kira didn't really want to mess around, since Kira was still traumatized a bit from earlier that day. They did the only thing the two of them could really do, and watched TV.

 

That night, Amelia and Chloe were dead asleep when the shrinking process began. Kira woke up in the middle of the night and noticed she wasn't there beside her. She figured she had just gone to the bathroom and fell back asleep. The next morning, Amelia and Chloe were both an inch tall. Compared to Kira, that is. The already shrunken Kira was now a titan compared to the twins. Then they saw Holly and nearly fainted. "Wanna play for a bit?" asked Kira.

Chapter End Notes:

One minor thing with this story is that I gave Amelia a pretty darn short shift at her job. Ignore that tiny plothole if you can.

 

Please feel free to leave a comment!