- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Holly forgives Amelia and Kira for the earlier situation, but learns she as a plan to kidnap Kira.

Holly couldn't do anything but stare for a solid 30 seconds. Her girlfriend, licking her sister's foot and enjoying it immensely. She began to sick to her stomach. "What... the hell..." she finally stammered. Kira crawled out from underneath Amelia's foot, looking both extremely embarassed and guilty. Amelia felt the same way. "Like I said earlier... I needed to tell you something" Kira said. "Amelia, would you mind leaving for a few minutes?" asked Holly. Amelia dashed into her room, closing the door. "So you wanna have fun, huh?" Holly said, while removing her socks again. She then pressed her foot against Kira, the same was Amelia was just a few seconds prior. Although Holly's foot wasn't as soft as Amelia's, it was still extraordinarily soft and it felt more... right. 

 

Holly let her go. "Never do that again, or next time that'll be a real stomp" she warned her. Amelia overheard the entire conversation and texted Chloe. "I have an idea, tell you when you get back" she said. Kira looked noticably upset. "I'm so, so sorry. I had no idea what I was thinking. Maybe this condition has affected my brain somehow" Kira said, starting to tear up a bit. Holly gave her a 'hug' (It was really just wrapping her finger around her) and put her on the armrest of the couch. Holly put her feet up on the footrest, where Kira then moved towards, sitting with her back against her sole. "You can come out now, Amelia" called Holly, and Amelia left her room and rejoined them. "Sorry about that Holly, we were just having fun" she said, stuttering a bit. "No worries, just don't do it again" Holly warned her. Amelia nodded, noticing where Kira was sitting now. Amelia put her feet up as well. Side by side, the 2 ladies feet were nearly identical, with Holly's being ever so slightly larger. Despite the softness of Amelia's sole, Kira didn't feel inclined to leave her girlfriend's feet.

 

Not much longer later, Natasha and Chloe came home. Just before they came, Kira ran towards the armrest to avoid confrontation with her mother. "Hey you 3" Natasha smiled while entering. She took off her coat and joined them in the living room, Chloe doing the same after changing into more casual clothing and sitting beside her sister on the couch. She joined Amelia and Holly by putting her barefeet on the footrest. "For goodness sakes, put on socks! I can smell your feet from here!" joked Natasha. They chuckled awkwardly and continued watching TV. Christmas was 2 days away, and they were watching one of the various Christmas specials that seem to rerun nonstop. Kira couldn't remember exactly how Chloes' feet were, as she had the least amount of exposure to them, but there were several factors as to why that was a bad idea. She sat in relative silence for a while, before Natasha got up to go make dinner. "Oh damn, I forgot to get pasta sauce. I was going to make spaghetti" she said. "I have work in 15 minutes, I could bring some food home" said Amelia, who worked at a pizza place. "That sounds great, thanks Amelia!" said Natasha. Amelia got up to get ready for work. Chloe followed her into her room. They always liked to stay together, even if they had no reason to.

 

While putting on her uniform, Amelia began to explain her plan to Chloe. "When I get home, I'll pretend I forgot to drop something off at work and say I have to go back, and offer Kira a ride. Mom will almost certainly be ok with it. Then I'll be gone for a while, you go out to see if I'm ok, and then you come into the car with me, where I'll just be parked a block away or so. While we're in the car we can do whatever we want with Kira, and not just a good foot cleaning" she explained, with a bit of a sadistic grin. Chloe laughed and agreed. The twins were unaware Holly was taking Kira to the bathroom, which was right beside their room. They overheard the whole thing, but agreed to pretend they didn't. They would fool them, and expose them to their mother. The plan seemed genius at first, for both the twins and Holly and Kira, but neither of them knew that neither of their plans would work.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!