- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Kira begins to accept the idea of becoming a footslave to her sisters.

About an hour later, Natasha was preparing lunch. Holly brought Kira over to the table and sat down, placing Kira on the table. "Chloe! Amelia! Time for lunch!" Natasha called. Kira's stomach sank and she started having a nervous look on her face. Holly noticed Kira's panic. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'll tell you later" responded Kira. Amelia and Chloe came from their room and into the kitchen. "Hey sis!" said Chloe in an upbeat voice, trying to act like what she and her sister did earlier didn't actually happen. The twins sat at the table while Natasha was finishing cooking. "Y'know what? I'm not really all that hungry, I think I'm gonna go back to watching TV" said Kira, trying to avoid her sister's. "Alright" said Holly, picking up Kira and placing her back on the armrest of the couch.

The twins wolfed down their food as fast as they could. "Can we watch TV with Kira?" they asked. Kira's tiny heart nearly pounded out of her chest. "Actually, I'm going to be doing some errands. One of you come with me, the other can stay with Holly and Kira. Amelia and Chloe played rock, paper, scissors over who got to stay. Kira wasn't sure which sister she'd rather stay with, but she figured Chloe didnt try to kill her so she was the safer bet. Unfortunately, Amelia won and got to stay with her and Holly. "We'll be back in an hour or 2" said Natasha, as she and Chloe left the house. Amelia, Holly and Kira sat watching TV, Amelia eyeing Kira whenever she got the chance. Holly then slowly removed the striped kneehigh socks she was wearing, wriggling her toes while making gestures towards Kira. Considering what happened earlier, Kira didn't really want to be near anyones feet so she shook her head no. Holly sighed softly and continued watching. 

Eventually, Holly got up to go to the bathroom. Amelia saw this as her chance. Kira attempted to run away but it was no use, Amelia grabbed her and went back to the couch. She placed Kira on the floor and started smothering her with her foot. Kira was paniking but the softness of Amelia's sole was overwhelmingly pleasant. Kira felt like a giant fleshy pillow was pressing against her tiny body and it wasn't terrible. She quickly realised what she was thinking. Her own sister, whom she had never thought was even capable of harming a fly, was willing to crush her for no reason other than for fun. Kira tried her absolute hardest to free herself, but her almost flawless sole was too intense. Considering Chloe somehow had an even more soft and perfect sole, Kira couldn't even comprehend how her situation would be if it were Chloe who had stayed instead. Eventually, Kira gave into temptation and began to lick her sister's foot. Amelia laughed, lifting her foot up ever so slightly. Kira had the window of opportunity to escape but didn't, she finally accepted being a foot slave for her twin sisters.

 

But then Holly came out of the bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Sorry for this chapter being extremely short