- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter synopsis: Kira goes to have fun with Amelia and Chloe's feet, but things quickly take a turn for the worst.

Warning: Contains non-sexual incest

Kira entered Amelia and Chloe's bedroom. Both of them were sitting on the bottom of their bunk bed, waiting for her. Kira did feel a bit uneasy doing this with her family members, but tried to reassure herself with the fact it wasn't really a sexual act. She remembered how much she loved her sisters and would do almost anything with them, and it was their idea to do this anyway. That made her feel a lot better about the situation. Amelia walked over to her tiny sister and picked her up. "It's my turn first!" she said, laying down on the bottom bunk. Chloe got up and sat in a chair next to the bed, watching the action. Amelia's feet weren't as big as Holly's but they were still quite massive compared to Kira, reaching almost ten times higher than her. Kira attempted to climb Amelia's sole like she did Holly's the night before. She realised that Amelia's sole was some how even softer than Holly's, and was amazed by this. It was like a giant flesh coloured wall of fluffly clouds and pillows made of the softest feathers. Kira tried to her best to climb but it was a poor effort, holding onto a wrinkle for no longer than a couple seconds before falling onto the bed sheet. Amelia wasn't as good as containing her laughter as Holly, and burst into laughing. Chloe was a bit jealous, but she was thrilled for when it was her turn.

Kira then went over to Amelia's ankle and tried to climb up from there. It was a lot easier than trying to climb her sole, but still difficult. She got to the top of her building size foot, standing between her big and second toe. Amelia, barely containing any of her laughter, finally calmed down a bit. "Can you do me a favor, sis? Clean my toes, would ya?" Kira looked at her funny. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Y'know pick out toe jam, lick the dirt off, stuff like that" Amelia said. Kira wasn't sure. "I think I'll pass" she said, slightly uncomfortably. "It wasn't a question" snapped Amelia, suddenly clenching her toes. Kira hopped off her foot, trying to run out of the bedroom as fast as she could, but Chloe quickly stopped her. "You are going anywhere" she said, giving her a mischevious smile. Kira's heart pounded. Chloe placed Kira under a glass cup, trapping her. Kira tried to scream for help, but there was nothing she could do.

Amelia grabbed Kira and put her on her toe. "One last chance, clean my toes" she commanded. Kira gulped hard, and started picking the toe jam from between Amelia's toes. Amelia continued to laugh hysterically. "C'mon, it's my turn now" complained Chloe. "No way, this is awesome" Amelia replied. Chloe snatched Kira from between Amelia's toes and placed her between her feet, trapping her. She tried to climb Chloe's soles to get out, but somehow her skin was even softer than Amelia's. Chloe burst into laughter while Amelia tried to get Kira back. The twins got into a fight, unaware that Kira was making a mad dash for the door. She went underneath it and tried to go to Holly for help. Natasha was right outside the bedroom, walking out of the bathroom and back to the living room where she was watching TV with Holly. She didn't see Kira, and her fuzzy purple slipper stepped on her poor daughter. She let out a muffled scream, but thankfully she wasn't seriously hurt. Kira got up slowly, aching a bit, when she heard the door to her sisters room open. "There she is!" said Chloe, snatching her. Natasha looked at her. "Be careful with your sister! She's very vulnerable at the size you know" she warned them. "Yea yea, we know" replied Amelia. Kira didn't want to go back to into their room. She made a very risky jump from Chloe's hand, barely grabbing onto her mother's robe.

Kira gently made her way to the ground, where the twins tried to grab her again. Natasha got angry at them. "Thats enough you two, place nice! Come on Kira, why don't you watch TV with me and Holly for a bit?" she offered. Kira agreed, glad to be free from her sisters wrath. She had no idea they were capable of being so cruel. Kira sat on the armrest of the couch next to Holly. "So, how was it?" said Holly, trying not to let her mom know what she was up to. "I'll tell you about it later" Kira responded, still in shock from the whole situation. Holly put her feet on the the footrest in front of the couch, now wearing a cute pair of kneehigh striped socks. Kira was tempted to go over there, but didn't because her mom was sitting beside them. Even if Natasha wasn't there, Kira probably wouldn't considering the experience she just had with feet. She was going to take a little break from them, and try to avoid her sister's as much as possible. It was going to be an interesting week for her.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!