- Text Size +

The First Born

By

Asukafan2001

© 2006. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

The First born in the family is born with some rights, some privileges that the others just don’t get. It is not the fault of the first born that the younger ones must suffer. The first born always gets new clothes; they always get a little more leeway then the others. The first born sets the standards, as after the first goes through something, when the second one starts going through the same thing they know what to expect and can correct some mistakes.

I, Jacen Preston, am lucky enough to be the first born. I love being the first born. I have the nice room. The family added a third floor which only has a bedroom, dad’s office, and a bathroom. Since I was born first, I got that room. It’s the best room in the house. You are far away from everything, you can play your music a little louder, you don’t have to fight over trying to get into the bathroom. It really is a sweet place to be.

I was pretty much your typical guy. I was taking some classes, I worked a part-time job. Things were going pretty good. I had no real major expenses so anything I made was pretty much mine. I had some pretty nice stuff. Some given to me, like my parents bought me a Xbox 360, so of course a lot of my money went to games. I also had a digital television I saved up for and bought a few months ago. It makes my games look awesome.

I couldn’t really complain about my life at all. I was happy camper, that all changed one stormy night. I was watching a Gilligan’s Island marathon on direct tv, it was storming like crazy outside. The rain was pelting against the windows like you wouldn’t believe. The lightning was starting to get really loud, so I figured I would unplug my laptop, as it was the only thing not on a protected circuit. I walked over to the socket and pulled the cord out, however as I was pulling it out a felt surge of electricity spark through me. The power of it all knocked me a couple of steps backwards. I fell onto my bed a bit in shock. Do you know that feeling when you are laying in bed, and you are laying just right so your hand falls asleep. Then you move it and it feels tingly. That is how my entire body felt.

I just laid on my bed for a few minutes, to see if it went away but it the strange feeling remained. I decided to go downstairs and tell my parents what happened to see what they thought. I was probably overreacting but I was sure I would feel better hearing it from them. I started down the stairs, and as soon as I was halfway down I could hear my sister’s music. It sounded like one of those stupid Disney girls. You know who I am talking about. Some of those girls who don’t really have any business singing, but they get a CD anyway. It’s that bubblegum, Hilary Duff pop crap. I have always despised that kind of music. Its just grating on the ears, you can hardly think thing while its playing. I swear that it makes you dumber just having to listen to it. It can easily shave a couple hundred S.A.T. points off your score.

I just made it down the stairs when the room started spinning. The entire room was going around and around so fast that it started to look like I had one to many go-a rounds on the tea cup at the fair.

The next thing I knew I was lying face first on the floor. My head was pounding as the hallways were all hardwood floor even though the bedrooms were carpeted. I heard my sister’s door open, I assumed to check out what all the noise was. I yelled to her that I was okay, but the door kept on opening up.

I felt a wave of hot air blow over me. I could only assume that it was from my sister Alyson’s room as she kept her room about at about a million degrees Fahrenheit. She was constantly cold; she always wore sweaters in these fall and winter months.

“I said I am okay Al” I yelled louder as her door continued to open up. I sighed in frustration as I pushed myself up and turned towards Al’s door. As I spun around my eyes started to bug out and my jaw begun to drop, as I faced my younger sister’s door, I found myself staring dead into her stocking clad feet.

I didn’t know what to say or do. I was in complete shock and amazement as she stepped into her bedroom doorway. I wanted to scream, or yell, but nothing came out. I just looked at her. She was beyond huge. I could only watch as she scanned the area looking, she didn’t even see me. I don’t really blame her as she probably wasn’t looking for a shrunken person.

I then heard a distant voice yell up, I didn’t even recognize it at first. It wasn’t until my sister yelled back down she didn’t know that I realized it was my mother. I kept trying to coax myself into moving, but it wasn’t until my sister started to retreat back to her room that I found my body willing to move.

As soon as I started moving I was in dead sprint and I knew I wasn’t stopping. I just kept running faster and faster as I watched my sister’s door close. I kept my eyes on the small gap hoping that I could somehow squeeze through at the last second but I heard her door click shut and I knew then it was over. I collapsed the floor just as I felt it begin to shake.

I didn’t really feel anything emotionally, as the shaking began to increase. I think that I was just in too much of a state of shock to really comprehend any of the emotions that I was feeling. The floor begun to shake worse and worse, at first I just saw a bit of blonde hair, then I saw a pony tail flapping back and forth almost in time with the thuds. Then it increased and I could see a greenish tank top, then a shot denim skirt. It was my twin sister Jenni. This time I managed to yell, but it was nothing intelligible. As soon as her shoes touched ground I knew I was in trouble. I looked to the left, and then to right. I was exactly in the middle of the hallway. I tried yelling again as Jenni walked down the hallway. The floorboards vibrated with her every step as I watched her quickly traverse the hallway. Everyone one of her steps looked to be covering a mile or two. I didn’t know how to react, or which way to go. I screamed again as her left foot crashed into the floor so close to me I could reach out and touch it, and then her opposite foot rose over head and glided over me. I ducked down tucking my head into my lap as I yelled. I felt her foot crash down somewhere behind me. The whoosh from her opening her door sent me flying back a few feet towards her room, then a gust of air blew back across the other way sending me rolling a few feet forward.

I just laid there for the longest time. I didn’t know what to do, or what to think. I just laid there in an attempt to take it all in. I decided then that my choices were limited. The first door that opened up, I would have to go for, as I couldn’t survive in this hallway for long.