- Text Size +

Chapter 2
The Plan
With a gesture, he seated the girls on a number of poufs laying ready for them. They looked excitingly at the one that made them. They all knew what they were and what had happened.
"Patricia, Isabell, Gina, Robyn, Samantha, Lisa, Julia, Gwen, Laura, Jorien and Jessica. It is good to see you again. You wonder why I had you come here (some nodded). Well, its time for something new. A longer story. One that features you all. Even the ones that died (Patricia, Lisa and Laura shuddered). The readers out there should read more about you, some of them even asked me to write another story about some of you. So its time for an epic story that features all of you. Well, almost."
Vaalser4 smiled and continued:
"Lucrezia won't join, I leave her in the land of the dead. She was the only real, historical person in my stories. You all are fictional. Neither did I want to involve the two aliens, Marian and Marcia, and Traxa. They already were giantesses by nature. Traxa a small one, but OK. Oh, and these three here (he pointed at Lara, Cala and Bibi) will stay with me. They were giantesses in a so-called "unaware" story, and this one is going to be an "aware" one.  Now, we do the following. I'll make pairs, and one trio, then send you to different continents. There you will be gigantic and do what you have to do. Crushing, killing, all the fun stuff. One chapter for every couple. After those chapters have been written, I'll make you even bigger and everything starts all over again. That is the plan. Any questions left?"
"You said you killed some of us." Jorien had spoken.
"Yes." Vaalser4 said.
"How can they be here then? Dead is dead."
"Well," Vaalser4 smiled. "You are all fictional. Not real. And I am the author. I can do whatever I want in my stories. Or did you think a human miles tall could exist?"
"Well, I was just under hypnosis. And some of the others here were not gigantic in reality either." Jorien insisted.   
"Yes," Isabell said. "That counts for me."
"And me," Julia added.
"None of you were really giants," Vaalser4 replied. "As I said, you are all fictional. I based some of you on real persons, but it were all but stories, no matter if you were real giantesses in the story or not. And you are alive again as soon as somebody starts reading the story again."
"Bah," Jorien said. "That is nonsense. You're getting old."
"And wise," Vaalser4 retorted.
Cala giggled in the short silence that followed. Everybody looked at her.
"Cala only gets old," she gleefully said.
"Yes, well," Vaalser4 continued. "Then lets continue. Here are the pairs. Patricia and Gina, you are staying here in Europe."
"OK," both big-boobed girls said. As if by magic, they were suddenly gone.
"Samantha and Laura, its Asia for you."
The two plump girls nodded and were gone as well.
"Isabell and Jessica. I'll sent you to Africa."
"YAY! Egypt, here I come again!" Isabell exclaimed as she and Jessica vanished.
"Gwen and Jorien, you go to South America. 
"Wait a minute, I am going with that criminal? No way!" Jorien protested.
Gwen looked at her, taken aback. "Eh? Look at yourself, business bitch! We are only amateurs compared to elbowing carreerfetishists like you!" she spat at her, offended.
Jorien was about to reply, but Vaalser4 intervened.
"Quiet! Both of you! Off to South America, and save your rage for the cities there! Away!" 
And both girls vanished.
"OK, Robyn, Lisa and Julia, you will be the trio and go to North America."
After the last three had disappeared, Vaalser4 sighted as he thought of Jorien and Gwen.
"My next giantess should have less of an attitude," he thought.
"Now what?" Lara asked.
"Now we'll start," Vaalser4 said after he had seated himself in his chair again. "Let's begin with... yes... Isabell and Jessica."