- Text Size +

Vaalser4's Eleven
By Vaalser4
Author's Note: In this story there is more dialogue than in my usual ones. It is also the most elaborate story I've written so far, because there will be no less than eleven giantesses. The chapters do have titles now as well. If you haven't read most of my other stories some things will be unclear, for the giantesses here are from other GTS stories I've written. If you haven't read them, do so, they can be found on this website as well.In this story there will be a lot of crushing, killing and destruction. No sex scenes, but two scenes with scat and some vore.If you are offended by this, or dislike that one girl is blind and the other has a low IQ, even though they will not be gigantic and only play a minor role, don't read this story.
Have fun and tell me what you think of it! 


Chapter 1
The Gathering

Outside it rained. Thunder roared and lightning pierced the sky. The wind blew forcefully. Inside the solitary house, the man sat in a chair next to a cozy fire burning in a hearth. About every few minutes, he glanced at the clock. Soon, it'd be time. They would arrive.He smiled as he thought of their many adventurers. It'd be a great reunion. Well, his expected guests didn't know each other. But they would, today. And another adventure was waiting for them. The greatest adventure yet. He grinned as he thought of it.
"How long?"
Next to him, in another chair, a woman had spoken. She wore sunglasses, although the sun didn't shine. As a matter of fact, outside, because of the terrible weather, it was pretty dark, even though it was midday. But the man knew why she wore them and why she asked. 
She was blind.
"Five minutes, Lara," he replied. "They'll be here soon."
"Do we have really have to do this?" the blind girl named Lara asked.
"No, at least not you," he answered. "Not you, nor the other two here."
The "other two" were two girls, also present in the room. They sat left and right on the floor next to the man's chair. One looked happily around her, the other swayed back and forth, oblivious to the world. No wonder, the latter was drunk. The girl clutched a bottle of gin and about every two minutes, she took a swig from it. The man glanced at her and shook his head. He never drank himself. Never did, never would. No alcohol. But he made her so himself. Addicted to booze. Poor Bibi.
The other girl giggled. She knew something exciting was about to happen, but she didn't know what. She never fully grasped what was going on. 
Also the man's doing. Poor Cala.
The clock chimed. Two o'clock. They came. 
"It's time," the man said.
The door opened and eleven other girls entered.
Like soldiers presenting themselves in front of their commanding officer, they stood before the man's chair. Five in the first row, six behind them. All looked at him, waiting for him to speak.
He let his eyes glide from one to the other. He gave each a deep look. 
The first one had a pretty face and very big breasts.  A businesswoman with an egoistic, but also naive character. Yes, he knew her pretty well. She was his first. Patricia.
The second girl's most prominent feature was her very big nose. She had long, black hair that almost reached her butt. Oh yes, he knew that one. A student of medicine from Austria. Three times it has been. Isabell.
The third also had very big boobs. Gigantic even. Even bigger than Patricia. The man grinned. A political career woman. Gina.
The fourth towered above the others. She was tall, standing a proud 6'4. And she played volleyball. He knew. Robyn.
The fifth was a plump girl. Not very small, but all the more broad. Yes, one happy ending for her it had been. Samantha.
The girls in the second row were next. Yes, he remembered them all too.
The first was a Latino girl who worked at a university. And she had quite some fantasy, as a particular guy had to experience first-hand. Julia.
And then that black-haired, young businesswoman next to her. Another career woman, with a wrong self-image. Jorien.
Next to her stood a criminal. Robbery was her business. A real goblin. Gwendolyn.
The woman that followed was a chosen one. Chosen to be a real goddess. And she became one in the end. Well, at least in her adventure, in which she encountered Wotan, Zeus and other gods. Jessica.
The last girl but one knew Wotan as well, though she wouldn't like to hear about the Germanic main deity. A girl from the German Rhineland. Lisa.
And the last one, she was also plump, like Samantha. And squatty. The smallest of the entire troupe, and her profession was cook. Laura.
Smiling, the man rose from his chair. He was happy to see them all again. Then he spoke.
"Welcome." 
Said Vaalser4.