- Text Size +

Chapter 9
Patricia and Gina in Europe again

Germany rocked. Thunderous earthquake-like trembles shuddered through the Saarland, making trees shake, windows rattle and vases fell of every mantelpiece.
The trembles grew in magnitude each second, and people began to panic. 
They should, for two 14 mile tall giga- giantesses were on their way towards the country from France. 
It had been quite a trip. On their way through the Champagne, the first city that fell victim to them was Reims. Its distinct Cathedral, were about two dozen French kings had been crowned, was now nothing more than a flattened debris in a crater in the shape of a big toe. The palace of the Archbishop next to it was crushed by the two toes next to it, and lay just like most of the city in ruins. No, not even ruins. Trampled debris and unrecognizable rubble in a huge, 2 mile long footprint. 
Gina had stepped on the city, deftly aiming to crush the small -for her- cathedral under her big toe, while Patricia stood next to the city, laughing. 
As the duo reached the country of Luxemburg, after having trampled countless acres of grape fields used to make the famous French champagne into ultimate uselessness, Patricia squatted down on all fours. Her enormous body covered the city of Luxemburg, the capital of the country bearing the same name.
Her gigantic tits, already more than massive being at normal height, hung like two jelly-filled orbs of doom over the centre of the now eclipsed city.
Slowly, the former businesswoman lowered her chest towards the city, unable to hear the collective cry of utter terror from its inhabitants. Just as her tits were slightly above its largest buildings, she stopped. 
Patricia smiled. She let her massive boobs hang for a few seconds over the small capital, and then addressed Gina.
"Aaah, I'm getting tired," she said. 
"Perhaps you should lie down," Gina offered.
"Yes, maybe... oooh.. Yaaawn!"
As Patricia yawned a huge, fake yawn she deliberately stretched her back and trust her chest outward. Her gigantic, ultra heavy tits swelled towards the ground, crushing with ease all of Luxemburg's centre totally flat. Nothing could withstand their gargantuan mass, every building, car, tree and person was crushed by millions of tons of firm, smothering tittyflesh. 
Her tits were truly massive! Even the blue veins running through Patricia’s breasts were wider then the Alzette river which flows through Luxemburg. Like a large, erotic version of blobs revenge, Patricia's eye-catching duo covered and flattened an entire city's centre like nothing. All the giga giantess felt of it was a small tickle on the front of her chest.
"Gee, look at that Gina. These tiny mites are so pathetic! Even their proud cities can't handle my little boobies. All flat, and I'm just using the softest part of my fragile, womanly body. So pitiful!" she remarked. Patricia stood up, seeing two large holes in the ground were her gigantic breasts had been. Holes the size of a small lake. 
After having trampled Reims and destroyed Luxembourg, the two giga-girls with their giga-boobs, walked into Germany. After they had strolled for a while they saw a large, grey patch before them on the ground. It was the city of Frankfurt am Main.
Now Gina got down on all fours and let her breasts, bigger than Patricia's already awesome tits, hover over the, for her tiny, city. Her enormous, massive orbs hung dangerously over the place.
"Should I test my titties against this hovel?" Gina asked. "Luxemburg was no match for your tits, so I doubt this place had any chance against mine...".
"You can try," Patricia said, who obliviously stood on the airport, the largest one of Europe. A lot of planes and six terminals were completely flattened under her weight.
"That would be unfair," Gina replied, winking. She lowered her gargantuan, 14 mile body over Frankfurt am Main, so that her boobs touched the tops of the highest buildings, snapping a spire off here and there.
"No," Gina continued, smiling. "I won't do that... no...no...nooooo."
With each "no," she shook her gargantuan body side to side, letting her mountain-sized breasts, swollen with excitement, swing from side to side. The super firm, massive orbs struck Frankfurt am Main with a force no one could have imagined. Like two fleshy, oversized wrecking balls, her udders slammed against entire city blocks and blew the doomed buildings to dust, sending their leftovers fly left and right of her for many miles. 
"No, no, no it's unfaiiirr...", Gina said again and again, her eyes closed and a mocking smile on her face as her tits kept swinging and smashing. Even the fundaments of Frankfurt am Main, deep in the ground on which it was build, was uprooted and large chunks of earth flew all over Hessen, burying farms and nearby villages, if not already destroyed by the smashed masonry of the slammed away buildings.
Patricia laughed. It was so funny, seeing the tiny city being slapped away by a pair of huge boobs, huge even by her standards. Within two minutes, the spot on which Frankfurt had stood was nothing but a large, brown hole. Gina's tits had blown away an entire city!  
"I've got an idea. Let's go to Berlin," Patricia offered. "Its such a nice and big city."
"A big city? I must see it. Never been there," Gina replied and stood up, wiping whatever was left of Frankfurt from her breasts. Patricia noticed Gina could hardly push a dent in them as she removed the dirt, so firm were her tits. No wonder she could smash an entire city with those boobs. 
Both girls then went to the northeast, not caring what they stepped on. 
They arrived in Berlin shortly thereafter, but acted as if they didn't know, out of joy. 
"Where is Berlin?" Patricia asked mockingly, looking around her.
"Gee, I dunno," Gina replied in kind. "It should be here, that big, vast city...".
They walked around, looking the distance with a fake puzzled expression on their faces, while perfectly knowing what they were doing.
Trampling Berlin into oblivion.  
They stood right on it!
Everything of the old capital of Germany was squeezed into the soft, swampy ground, not a single building escaped the four two-mile long naked feet. Not even the sturdiest of buildings could offer the slightest resistance to their mass and the tremendous bodies they carried. All of Berlin was nothing but tiny debris within half a minute. The   inhabitants of the city all died, the huge pressure squeezing their puny bodies into solid coal.
Both girls laughed. They had had the time of their life. Patricia and Gina arched their backs, so that their gargantuan tits struck out. Then they bumped into each other, boobs forward. The largest titty-smack the world had ever witnessed ended their adventure.



"Didn't you get any breast-feeding?" Lara asked Vaalser4. 
"No Freudian analysis," Vaalser4 replied. "You studied law, not psychology, remember?"
"Pft!" Lara said, turning her head in irritation. 
"Well," Vaalser4 continued, "Now its time for a most important question...".
"Where ishhh my bottle?" Bibi said, her watery eyes scanning the floor.
"No, what will our two best friends in South America do, now that I make them... lets say 16 miles tall?" Vaalser4 finished.