- Text Size +

Chapter 7
Robyn, Julia and Lisa in Indianapolis

Feet. Enormous feet. 
The people of Indianapolis would be haunted by feet in their nightmares for many years to come, suppose they survived this. Feet.
Out of the blue, three huge, naked girls had appeared in the Round Plaza, two about 1000 feet tall, one stood 1200 feet. 
After having enjoyed the panorama from their height -and being oblivious to the cars that crashed into their heels- one of the girls spoke.
"Wow!" Julia said. "So that is what it is to be a real giantess! It's fantastic! Look at the small houses! The tiny people! The cars! Like toys!"
The giantess, a Latino girl, had never been a real giantess, for she had been connected to a device that was able to transmit ones fantasies into the mind of someone else, who then had to experience them helplessly.
"Yes," Robyn, the tallest one of the trio, said, "it's marvelous, isn't it? And when you are so big, you can do, for example, THIS!"
Yelling the last word, the huge volleyball player swung one of her beautiful, pedicured feet forward, over the monument at the square and crushed it without much fuss. Its masonry crumbled like thin plaster and the fountain disappeared totally under the naked sole.Robyn twisted her foot like extinguishing a cigarette butt. Not that she needed to do that, for the weight of her foot alone was more than enough to obliterate the puny Civil War Memorial.
"And look at all those fragile cars," Lisa said, who had been granted giantesshood by divine plan and ravaged Cologne and Bonn in Germany, "so easily flattened."
The German girl lifted her toes using her feet muscles, and placed the ball of her foot on three abandoned cars simultaneously, squeezing them into thin metal plates instantly. 
"Whooo!" she cried happily as she let her toes fall on the ground like a released drawbridge on another car. It too was crushed, by nothing but a few toes as big as vans.
"What about the houses?" Robyn said. Slowly, she let one of her pedicured, naked feet crush a large, four-story building complex. As if in slow motion, her gigantic foot crashed through its roof, cracking the masonry, shattering the windows. With little effort, the truly enormous volleyball pro brought her foot down. Her skin seemed indestructible, no metal beams, wood or stone could as much as scratch it. Robyn twisted her foot a little as it reached the ground and tore it from the now severely damaged building. It looked like someone had taken a large bite out of it.
Lisa and Julia laughed. This was power! The city of Indianapolis, lying at their feet. And soon, under them. Julia thought of what the people had to experience. Three gigantic, naked women, having a great time destroying, smashing, killing. While everyone was in panic, merely thinking of their own survival, they were having fun.
"Hey, Vaalser4," Robyn suddenly shouted, "could you give me a vacuum cleaner?"
A moment later, she was holding one, nicely adapted to her size.
"What do you need that for?" Julia asked.
"Watch," Robyn grinned, an evil twinkle in her prominent, bright blue eyes.
She turned the gigantic vacuum cleaner on (it worked without a power outlet) and went to a large street, full of fleeing people with it. From the height of the three giantesses, the mass of people looked like ants whose nest had been thoroughly disturbed. They only saw their heads, brown, black and blonde hair, all twirling as they struggled to escape.
No chance.
Robyn held the howling machine over the people, who got sucked in like pieces of dust. It was amazing to see them disappear, their screams drowned in the ear- shattering (to them) sound of the vacuum cleaner. Within half a minute, the crowded street was as good as empty.
Robyn turned the machine off and took the now full sack. She held it high in triumph.
"One way to get rid of an angry mob," she told the two other giantesses. "Now, what shall we do with it?"
"Sit on it," Lisa suggested.
"Use it as a pillow," Julia grinned.
"Or step on it and then drink the blood," Lisa laughed.
"No, I've got an idea," Robyn said, looking at the Lucas Oil Sport Stadium. "Come!"
The three giantesses walked towards the stadium. Needless to say they walked in a straight line, stepping careless on cars, trees and people while crashing through countless buildings. 
At the stadium, Robyn emptied the sack on the field. Most people survived the fall.
Robyn seated herself on a nearby hill, reducing its height a little under her vast mass, and placed both her naked feet in the swirling mass of tinies in the stadium.
"This," she said, "is like those aquaria where little fish nibble at your feet. Now we have a lot of tinies here to nibble at ours. And clean them!"
Lisa and Julia laughed. 
"OK, you mites," Robyn addressed the people in the stadium. "Lick my feet clean. Eat away the callus and dead skin. And if I don't think you do your best, I'll squash you by the hundreds here in this stadium like the ants you are! And those that try to run for it, will be grinded into nothingness under my fingers!"
She let her feet, each easily 170 feet long, rest against the diagonally ascending tribunes so the little ones could reach every inch of them. Soon, dozens of little tongues and hands worked their way around her hardened, bloodied and dirty soles.
Lisa walked around the stadium and did the same. She spotted a few daredevils who tried to make a run for it from the exit opposed to Robyn. Quickly, she squashed them, savoring the little pops their exploding bodies made under her sole. Her feet got wet. Oh well, she had a lot of tiny foot slaves to clean the blood and meat sticking under them.
Julia joined in as well, and the trio enjoyed how their humiliated slaves had to swallow their pride (as well as blood, dirt and human flesh) while cleaning their feet.
"Aaah, this is life, isn't it?" Robyn said. She enjoyed the nibbling feeling at her soles, while her  -mostly- unconscious moving of her feet causing injury or death for those caught by them.
"Yeah," Julia said. "Its great to be so big."
"And soon, we'll be bigger," Lisa added. "Hence, we need clean feet. To trample more and more with them."
The three giantesses laughed. Yes, soon they would be so huge, the people would consider their present size as small.... 




Lara shook her head.
"Always those feet things. What do you guys like so much about that? Feet are smelly," she said.
"Well, one of the reasons I guess," Vaalser4 replied, "Your feet are on the ground, so that's the only part of a giantess' body that still is eye-level with the people. And using your feet by standing or stepping on something is kind of humiliating. And that's also important. Humiliation."
He glanced over to Bibi, who was murmuring a tuneless song to herself, only interrupted by an occasional swig from the bottle. 
"OK," he said, "And now its time for the second part of the story. Giga! Isabell and Jessica, it's your turn again!"