- Text Size +

Chapter 6 
Samantha and Laura in Asia  

It was chaos in Beijing. From out of nowhere, two gigantic, Caucasian women had appeared. One had long, blond hair and was about 900 feet tall, the other was a redhead and measured approximately 1000 feet. Both where naked, so that their plump bodies, overweight and covered with huge layers of lard, could clearly be seen. Two massive giantesses, each in their late twenties.
Samantha and Laura strolled through China's capital, crushing old and new buildings alike under their feet. No matter how sturdy, the pathetic masonry crumbled immediately under their huge weight. If they had been thin girls, their weight would have been impressive already, but now, the Chinese were confronted with two women in possession of a huge rolls of fat, adding tremendously to the mass of the rampaging giantesses. One could only imagine how much they would weigh. 
The shuddering, blubbering fat on their bellies, their thick calves, enormous thighs and stupendous asses, it all added to a vast, deadly mass of flesh that mercilessly pressed everything the huge, naked feet trod upon to powder, to mush and thin layers of unrecognizable material.
The thick calluses under both girls' soles withstood even the sharpest of things. Spires and pointed beams of wood, sharp stones and pieces of metal, it all broke, cracked and bent against the dried, hardened skin that was about half a foot thick.
The two girls chatted cheerfully, oblivious to the mayhem they caused.
"You really fucked the Taj Mahal?" Laura asked, laughing.
"Yeah, it was fun," Samantha replied. "And I put an entire city in my damp, stinking shoe."
Laura laughed. It was fun to hear all this mischievous stuff, especially since she hadn't been a giantess for long before she was eaten by her kitchen help. But now she was back alive, though smaller than she had been, and enjoyed crushing these pitiful constructions while being entertained by Samantha’s stories.
"And so I hovered my huge ass over my brother, and squeezed. The little shit was smothered to death by big shit," she laughed. 
"Well I shitted on an entire city," Laura said, glad to be able to tell something as well. "That growing stuff gave me the runs. Countless tons of blubbery shit oozing its way though Livorna, imagine that."
Both girls laughed.
As they reached one of the main streets of Beijing, they halted their stroll. The entire street was clogged with cars, some honking, others already abandoned. Tens of thousands of people ran, their black hair looked from the giantesses points of view like a swirling, crawling mass of ants or termites.
Behind them, a path of huge footprints showed were they had walked, as if the city was made of fresh snow. Flattened buildings, cars, crushed and wilted trees and countless people were embedded in each one, streets broke of were the brim of the footprint started, here and there black smoke arose.
But the two girls only had eyes for what lay before them. Samantha looked at Laura, with an evil grin.
"Shall we have Chinese food today?" she asked.
"Sure, why not?" Laura replied.
The streets before them were literally swarming with people. Because so many were running, the exits were clogged. The two titanesses had them trapped.
Both girls bent, and scooped up as many fleeing Chinese as they could in their cupped hands. Then they brought them to their mouth, dropping a few in the process, and let them glide in. Dozens of Chinese fell into the huge, gaping maws of both fat women, the first being the lucky ones, for they landed on the soft, moist tongues. But then others fell, many on top of each other, injuring themselves severely. Not that it mattered much, for only after a few seconds, darkness engulfed them all as the two huge, hungry titanesses closed their mouths and began chewing.
Teeth, big as garden sheds, hard as rock and without the slightest mercy, crushed a handful of people each time they made contact with each other to a bloody pulp. No bone was left intact, no organ untouched. Every single Chinaman and -woman was turned into puree as the giantess grinded and bit. A gulp, and the fleshy, bloody mass glid down their long throats, to be digested in a huge pool of acid. Clothes and all.
They repeated this, again and again. No remorse, no withholding. There were more than enough Chinese anyway.
Beijing’s population was being reduced significantly. Those that weren't trampled or eaten would die of stress, injury and absent medical care, or was killed by fellow Chinese in the struggle to survive and the resulting anarchic chaos that would follow the two giantesses' visit.
Samantha tore a small -to her- bridge, made entirely out of wood, from its foundations. It was crowded with cars and people, now being held helplessly in the air. For the giantess, it looked like a large board. With one hand, she held it like a tray, while flicking off the cars with the other. 
"I don't want to eat metal. Gives me hydrogen belches," she said. The cars flew into a relatively undamaged part of the city, were they struck large holes into the buildings they collided with.
Grinning at Laura, who stood watching with interest, Samantha put one end of the bridge in her open mouth. Then she slowly lifted the other end, making everyone glide inside her mouth. To the tiny people, her mouth was like a tunnel.Countless panicked Chinese disappeared in her gaping mouth, like they were grains of rice. Having a mouthful, Samantha swallowed. She didn't chew, but simply swallowed dozens of people alive. They'd plummet to their deaths in her vast stomach, or choke, or be dissolved into countless gallons of biting, corroding acid.
"Aah, that was good!" Samantha said, rubbing her enormous belly. "But now, I think I have to go to the bathroom."
"Me too," Laura agreed. "Now, where is an appropriate place to do our duties?"
"A private place...", Samantha muttered. "Ah, yes, of course! I know! Over there," she said after having looked quizzingly over Beijing. She pointed at a large structure.
The Forbidden City.
"Chinese Emperors hardly ever left it. It was closed for the rest of the country," she told Laura. "Ideal for being in private." 
Both girls knew that it wasn't closed and private anymore, but simply acted as if it was, just to tease the Chinese more. Crushing whatever was in their path, they walked towards the Forbidden City.
They stepped easily over the deep trench and 30 foot wall surrounding the palace complex, and, while treading on countless people, made their way to the Place of Heavenly Peace.
Having reached it, both giantesses bent their knees so that their gigantic, naked asses hovered over the place in the Forbidden City. 
"At the count of three!" Laura yelled. "One... two... THREE!!!"
And both girls squeezed. Huge, tree log-sized turds emerged from their assholes, slimy, stinking, and above all, enormous. As the blood sausage-shaped shit hit the ground, several Chinese were crushed under it. Some of the turds rolled a few times before lying still as they hit the ground, flattening a few more people, while some others simply stuck to its slimy surfaces like human-shaped leaves.
The asses of the two giantesses produced turds like they were high-speed sausage-machines. Log after log emerged and fell down, slowly covering the Place of Heavenly Peace with shit of Infernal Smell. They soiled the old monument, respectless, showing their power and to humiliate the Chinese further. 
When both fat girls finally finished, both heaps of shit easily topped the 30 foot walls of the Forbidden City. Already such huge amounts of flies were on them, they looked more like a swarm of locusts. 
"Have fun cleaning it", Laura said and sarcastically waved goodbye to the tiny Chinese, who had sought cover in the countless buildings surrounding the Place and peeking out of windows and doors.
"Speaking of cleaning, we need to clean our asses," Samantha said. 
"Yeah, and I know where," Laura grinned and waved Samantha to follow her.
They walked for a while through the Chinese landscape, flattening, crushing and killing. Laura had told Samantha what she had in mind. It was quite a walk, one that was more terrifying for China than for the two giantesses though. Despite their huge bulks, both girls had quite some stamina. Certainly Laura, who was used to walking around a lot because of her occupation as a cook. Finally, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake from trod-upon farms to a swat of demolition through cities and villages, they reached their destination.
The Three Gorges Dam.
"The perfect flush toilet," Laura said, already standing in the waters of the Jiang Tze river. The dam's walls were about half her height. Samantha followed her in the water and looked at the dam with approval. Both girls crouched, their dirty asses towards the now small walls of the once-proud construction.
"One... ", Samantha counted.
"Two..." , Laura continued.
"THREE!" they both shouted and struck the dam's wall with their elbows. 
The wall, able to withhold countless millions of gallons of water, crumbled under the huge force of their blows. The waters behind it broke free, crashing, swirling, washing everything away in its path. Everything but the two gigantic, plump girls, to whom the devastating current was nothing but a pleasant stream, barely able to clean their dirty asses. But it was adequate.
"AAAaaahh!" Samantha sighted. "That was good."
"Yeah," Laura agreed. "Lets hope the little mites rebuild and refill the dam quickly. After all, we need to shit daily."
And laughing, both titanesses stood up and walked away, leaving the flooded area without even as much as glancing at it.


"Yuck! Repulsive!" Lara said, her face twisted in disgust. "How can you write something like that?"
"There are people who like this. Nothing more humiliating than a giantess shitting on whatever humans build. Or on the humans themselves," Vaalser4 said. 
"Bah, I'm glad I can't see it," Lara replied.
"Be glad you can't smell it either," Vaalser4 retorted.
Cala, on the other hand, was laughing like mad. She kept repeating: "Turds! Turds! Turds!" and couldn't help stopping laughing. Shit, that was something funny for her.
"Well," Vaalser4 said, "Now its time for our trio, before we get to the giga part. Let's see, where shall we put Robyn, Julia and Lisa? Ah yes...".