- Text Size +

Chapter 4 
Patricia and Gina in Europe

Everything started peacefully in Paris. The weather was nice, tourists visited the city by the thousands, the French did good business. 
And then two 1000-foot giantesses appeared.
Both girls were naked. One had brown hair, the other was blonde. And both sported enormous boobs, even compared to their gigantic bodies.
Patricia and Gina stood there, hands on their hips, gazing down at the tiny buildings, cars and people at their 160 feet long, naked feet. Both giantesses smiled wickedly.
"Never been here before," Gina said. "I always wanted to visit Europe, especially Paris. Funny, I thought it was bigger, ha, ha!"
"Trust me, it wasn't much bigger last time I was here," Patricia answered. "My father's company used to have a branch here."
"What happened?"
"Well, I destroyed it. With the Eiffel Tower." Patricia's eyes gleamed as she recalled her adventure. Paris had been fun, using the metal landmark as a dildo as well as a gigantic club.
"You put it back? The tower I mean?" Gina asked.
"No, why? Oh, I see it standing there.... Yes, and the Louvre -I trampled it to dust- is also intact again. Well, I guess our author was right. It is just fiction, and we can destroy the city once again." Patricia replied.
"Like this?' Gina grinned and stomped her huge foot on a row of pre-war buildings. The masonry broke and crumbled under her weight, smoke rose and a loud rumble was heard.
"Exactly," Patricia said. She look at her feet and noticed colorful dots, some of which stuck between her toes and against her heel.
Cars.
Because of the giantesses’' sudden appearance, some drivers didn't have the time to dodge or brake and drove head-on into their enormous feet. Patricia was so massive, she hadn't noticed the impacts at all. The cars themselves were total loss. Including most of the drivers.
"Well, didn't you guys learn to stop for pedestrians?" Patricia mockingly asked (in French). "Time for some punishment, driving into helpless little women!"
She raised her foot and stomped forcefully on a row of cars, which had formed a traffic pile around her. Her foot trod upon two dozen cars at once, and smashed several trees, a small snack bar on the street and a couple of lanterns as well. The tarmac broke like dry cookies and the huge shockwaves of her impacts shattered several nearby windows.
Patricia repeated the procedure, this time with her other foot. She took care to kill a few pedestrians as well. Again she turned numerous cars into tiny plates, as well as causing mayhem to her foot's immediate surroundings.
She left two large footprints, as if she had been walking barefooted on wet sand, in the tarmac. The downtrodden cars, tiny, colored dots to her, lay in them, flat and unmoving. As she looked closely, Patricia could even see some black liquid pouring out of some of the dots.
Oil.
Trees were splintered, the kiosk destroyed. Patricia smirked as she saw the leftovers of tiny people. She felt powerful again! And this time, no Victor who could bedevil her.
Gina, in the meantime, had been walking carelessly towards a large white building on a small hill. Carelessly, because she didn't look at the countless things she crushed under her feet. Entire buildings disappeared under her huge soles, only to be revealed as unrecognizable debris as she lifted her feet up again.
"I know that one! I've seen it in the movie "Amelie", with Audrey Tautou", she bellowed over her shoulder. Gina stood in front of the Sacre Couer and looked down at it, grinning.
Patricia looked up. "Yes, that is the Sacre Couer," she said. "Its a church. The name means "Sacred Heart" and...".
"Sacred Heart, eh?" Gina said. "Well, I'll give it a taste of my heart. Or rather, what's in front of it!"
She sat on her knees, stretched her back and took a deep, deep breath so that her already enormous breasts swelled even bigger. Then the 1000 foot tall blonde swung her colossal, firm, mammoth boobs like two vast wrecking balls from side to side, smashing forcefully into the Sacre Coeur.
The whitish building stood no chance against the huge globes of titflesh. The two centuries-old masonry flew apart into thousands of fragments as Gina's boobs hit it. The building was reduced layer by layer each time the tremendously titted titaness twisted the torso to and fro. 
BLAM! Her breasts, unimpressed by the impacts into the seemingly solid stone, wiped another piece of the church complex aside.
SMASH! The work of years destroyed, all in a few moments by an enormous boob slamming against it.
As only the foundations stood, Gina lifted up her breasts, bent over, and let them fall down on it. Again. And again. Her prodigious orbs crumbed the leftovers of the Sacre Coeur, as well as cracking and smashing the stairs leading towards it.
"Quite some wrecking balls I got, eh?" she remarked. "I've awoken men out of a coma with these babies."
"Gee, and I thought I had a lot," Patricia said who had been watching the crushing scene.
Standing on the Gare du Nord train station!
She vaguely noticed the Thalys train from Germany smashing into the side of one foot. Glancing down, she lifted her foot, turned it 90 degrees and crushed two cars of the train underneath it. The reddish metal folded like tinfoil, the furniture and people inside was flattened, adding to the mayhem that already had erupted as she had trampled a good deal of the station as she had taken a position to have a nice view of Gina's demolishing business. 
"Yeah, when the Creator rained breasts most women stood under an umbrella, but I took off my clothes and laid naked on my back," Gina joked.
Both giantesses laughed.
"Time for some dick," Gina said. "Come I'll show you", she added as she saw Patricia's puzzled look.
Both 1000 feet tall girls trampled through Paris, crushing and killing whatever was unfortunate enough to be in their path. Buildings, either monuments or modern, trams and busses, people and trees, it was all trod upon by their enormous, heavy, naked feet. Nothing was able to withstand their countless tons of weight, and no building, no matter how old and beautiful, was given the respect by the two titanesses to be spared.
"Wait, look!" Patricia suddenly said and stopped.
"Hm?" Gina replied, first looking over her shoulder and then down, following Patricia's gaze.
They were standing in one of the most famous streets of Paris, the Champs Elysees. Patricia was looking down at another monument of the city.
The Arc de Triompfe.
"I bet even my big toe doesn't fit under its arch," she remarked. Grinning, she curled her four other toes and slid her big toe under the arch of the 200 year-old monument build by emperor Napoleon.
With some effort, Patricia pressed her toe through it. Although the Arch showed a few cracks here and there, she was able do so. 
"Look, it fits. Barely." Gina observed.
"Yeah, but can it bear my toe's power?" Patricia replied grinning.
With that, she curled her big toe as well. The Arc de Triompfe burst open like being blown up by dynamite. Huge chunks of sculptured stone fell along Patricia's foot, breaking into pieces as they hit the street. Patricia wiggled her toes, then lifted her foot and stomped with her heel on the leftovers of the monument. She grinded her heel, so that nothing but unrecognizable debris remained.
"Its out of fashion anyway," she remarked dryly.
Both giantesses laughed and continued their devastating walk towards Gina's goal.
The Eiffel Tower.
"Now, I'll show you some dick," she said as they stood next to the also 1000 foot tall monument.
Using her hands, Gina spread her enormous, awesome boobs and let them smash against the frame of the Eiffel Tower about 600 feet from the ground. The metal was pressed flat like tinfoil between her boobs and the entire tower shook. 
"Wee!" Gina cried and rubbed her gigantic milking machine up and down over the metallic surface. "What... a... dick.... Mmmmm."
Patricia stood there again, giggling as she saw how Gina tit-fucked the Eiffel Tower. Brought back memories.
She suddenly recalled having destroyed the Louvre in her own story. The giantess turned and let her gaze wander over Paris. She spotted the museum soon enough, on the other side of the Seine river.
Smiling, she went towards it, stepping over the river. She didn't care she trampled a good deal of panicked people as she put her foot on the other side of the shore, nor did she even notice the old building her toes obliterated. Her eyes solely fixed on the Louvre, she went towards it.
"Hi, I'm baaack!" Patricia said playfully, standing in front of the museum, looking down at it with her hands on her hips and grinning wickedly. "Missed me?"
She lifted her foot and brought the ball of it down on the glass pyramid at its entrance, shattering the -for her- small thing. Patricia then stomped on the Louvre itself, obliterating all of the art inside, wandering back and forth as if she was marching like a soldier. To make the humiliation complete, she whistled the French national anthem while doing so, trampling everything on the music's rhythm.
The people of Paris went mad. Two 1000 feet tall giantesses rampaging through their city, killing and destroying everything. It was too much to bear. At now, one was titfucking the Eiffel Tower while the other one trod their Louvre with its fine collections into oblivion. The suicide rate increased tremendously.
"Hey, Gina, look what I crushed!" Patricia bellowed as she finished destroying the large museum complex.
"Hm?" Gina murmured and turned. Unfortunately, her tits were still sealed around the Eiffel Tower and as the huge boobed giantess twisted her torso. Her vast, massive orbs ripped the large metal building without any effort from its foundations. 
Gina heard the rumbling as the Eiffel Tower came loose. She looked at it, the tower firmly wedged in her cleavage and torn from the ground. It didn't fall down, but was held by nothing but her breasts, their sheer mass more than enough to keep the large, heavy tower from falling. First, she was surprised, then amused.
"Oops! Look what my little boobies did! They tore this excuse of a tower clear from the ground. And this should be a sturdy building, hm? Even one of my cute, small titties, the softest part of my body, can easily hold it. Ha, ha, ha!"
Both girls laughed. They had fun! And they knew that after a few chapters, they'd grow many times their current height and would continue their destruction throughout Europe....



"Gee, what do you men have with big breasts?" Lara asked. She had been hearing the story from Vaalser4.
"Well, as far as I can tell, men don't have them. And that makes them interesting for us," he replied. "At least that's why I think...."
"Who's next?" Lara asked, wearily.  
"Let's see.... Ah yes, our two best friends in South America, Jorien and Gwen. Time for action, girls," Vaalser4 replied.