- Text Size +

Chapter 3 
Isabell and Jessica in Africa

"Wow! So now I really am a giantess," Isabell said. She and Jessica had a few minutes ago arrived in Cape Town, South Africa.
Each 1000 feet tall!
"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jessica grinned. Isabell had told her that, although three stories have been written about her, she never was a "real" giantess. In the first story, she had been connected to a device called the "Matrixer" and in the two sequels, she herself connected others to it. So even in the context of the story, Isabell had never been gigantic.
"Yes, it sure does," she said. And you, you were really a goddess?"
"Yeah, but I only learned that in the end. But now," Jessica sighted, "I am an ordinary human again."
"Well, apart from being 1000 feet tall, you're ordinary, yes", Isabell grinned. "I've got an idea. Live out your frustration about it on the city." Isabell smiled wickedly at her.
Both giantess had been sitting on the Table Mountain and were naked. Not that they cared. Everyone should see the glory of their beautiful, big bodies. 
Especially big.
Their long, long legs dangling down the slope of the Table Mountain. While talking with each other, Isabell dreamily let the cable of the famous cableway leading up to the mountain slide between her toes and played absent-minded with it. Unconsciously, she squeezed one of the small trolleys flat between them without noticing. Too bad it was occupied.The two tourists inside it, already paralyzed with fear as they saw the enormous, 135 feet long, naked foot of Isabell hovering around their cabin, screamed as two huge, pale toes, each easily 20 feet long and 6 feet thick, wrapped themselves around their tiny metal prison and began applying pressure. There was no escape as the walls of the cabin began to buckle in, the plastic windows started to crack and brake and darkness engulfed their visions. Together with the metal, both tourists were pressed to unrecognizable goo as the gigantic Isabell clenched her foot muscle.
"Too bad we aren't in Egypt," Isabell remarked, still oblivious to the drama between her toes. "I still feel the urge destroying it, certainly now that I am a real giantess." 
She had told Jessica all about her ex, Mike, and his love for the country as well.
"Yeah, my ex, Mike, loved that country. Bastard thought he was culturally far above me. So I destroyed it. Just to make him suffer. As I did with his home city, Vienna."
"Maybe in the next chapter featuring us," Jessica answered. "Well, lets go. Cape Town awaits," she concluded.
The cable was still stuck between Isabell's toes. Her gigantic, naked foot tore a large piece of the cableway out of the mountainside as the two girls stood up. 
"Oops," Isabell said, finally noticing it, and plucked the tiny cable from her foot. Cable and squeezed cabin were nonchalantly tossed away.  
Walking towards Cape Town, the two titanesses made sure they flattened as much buildings as possible under their feet. Isabell had a great time! Now she really was a giantess, so big, powerful and awe-inspiring. She savored the breaking of tiny houses under her calloused soles, enjoyed the tiny crunching sounds when they fell collapsed and loved to press people to mush using nothing but her big toe. Such power! It was fantastic!
Jessica, too, was rampaging. She forcefully slammed her fists into the skyscrapers, tearing open larger office buildings and forcefully threw the chunks of rocks into the main streets.
"Vermin!" she bitched. "I am a goddess! A goddess, you hear me?" 
She looked upon a row of large -relatively- villa houses. Jessica placed her naked foot next to them, comparing it to the buildings. Not a single one as big as her big toe. Jessica's foot was longer than a row of seven villas, and about three times as broad as one of them.
"Hah! you call that buildings? Those little children's toys? Look at this! My foot is so big, it could cover seven of that puny shitholes you are so proud of! Seven!"
Jessica shifted her foot and placed it on the houses. Indeed, seven villas disappeared underneath it. Their roofs caved in, the walls cracked and broke, windows shattered. The merciless, angry giantess let the weight of her massive body pulverize the tiny (to her) fragile and insignificant houses.
"You killed seven in one strike," Isabell joked, referring to the fairytale of the brave little tailor. It also features a gigantic figure.
Jessica twisted her foot, savoring the feeling of debris being grinded into dust.
Isabell laid down, her face close to a large street. Little did she care that under her long, long body two city blocks full of houses were crushed. Her black, loose hair, almost 700 feet long, snaked its way through gardens, clogged narrow streets and knotted itself in trees, like sturdy, flexible black ropes. It even smothered a few unlucky pedestrians.
Isabell happily looked at the tiny cars, piling on the street before her. Each car was, for her, about an inch long. About the size of her finger nails. She saw, to her delight, tiny people opening the car doors and, after having looked up at her gigantic face for a few seconds, running away. Isabell, with her index finger, crushed the tiny vehicles. They compacted obediently under the Austrian giantesses' applied pressure. As soon as the inhabitants from Cape Town saw her squeezing the cars like nothing, even more panicked people abandoned their cars and fled from them. Like startled ants they scurried about, each occupied with his or her own safety. 
Isabell loved being so big! This was finally real, not a brain simulation. She flicked at people, grinning as their tiny, fragile bodies exploded into a fine red mist or flew through the air, landing motionless on the street or splattering against a wall.
"Having fun?" Jessica asked. She came down the street, flattening every car and fleeing person as if they weren't even there.
"Yeah, this is great," Isabell replied. "Look at the people! So tiny and helpless! We can do here whatever we want! We are so powerful! I love it!"
Jessica smiled and looked around. She had a wonderful view of the city thanks to her height. The once- deity pondered what she should do next as she saw a peculiar building. It was build in the shape of a star. It took a few moments before she realized what it was. A fortress.
It was the Castle of Good Hope, a 17th century Dutch defensive building build by the first permanent European settlers. The oldest existing colonial building in South Africa.
Jessica grinned and went towards it. She wanted to put the sturdiness of the fortress to the test.
As she had reached it, she put her hands on her hips and stared down at it with a stern look. She saw little people running away from her, their tiny, pink and brown faces full of fear. Jessica smiled as she saw the tinies at her feet make a run into the fortress, obviously believing they'd be safe from her inside its thick walls. A pile of panicked people was in front of every entrance.
Jessica lifted her foot, slowly so everybody could see it see and fear, and brought it over a wall section. She let it hover 50 feet above the wall for a moment. Then she forcefully slammed her foot down. 
The wall never stood a chance, The tremendous weight of the 1000 feet tall giantess alone already was too much for the wall to bear, let alone the force with which she slammed her foot down. As if made of dried cake rather than stone the wall crumbled, yielding to the large foot of the titaness. Jessica laughed loudly.
"Did you ants really believe you'd be safe inside from ME?" she teased. "Ha! Look what I do with your puny fortress!"
Jessica began trampling the walls of the Castle. Each piece of masonry was carefully stomped and flattened, including the refugees inside. 
CRUNCH! RUMBLE! CRACK! Smoke clouds bellowed and chunks of rock flew about as the once-proud fortress was systematically reduced to a pile of yellowish rubble. The trampling giantess took care not to leave a single stone upon the other. Countless people died under the walls and ceilings caving in before turned to mush under the gigantic feet of the American titaness. Jessica grinned as she saw how the tinies now ran outside, like startled ants fleeing from their nest. Within two minutes, the fortress was nothing but a pile of debris, lying around in the shape of a star.
"Hey, having a great time as well?" 
Isabell approached. She too, didn't care where she walked. And why should she?  Everything she trod upon crunched without a chance under her naked feet anyway.
Too bad the Cape Town Stadium stood in her path as well.
Isabell's left foot swung forwards, kicking a large chunk out of the stadium's side. Wall sections and countless seats flew all around, landing on the playfield- only to be trampled flat a moment later as Isabell's right foot followed. She planted it squarely on the field, leaving a large footprint of her naked foot in the grass, including the toes. She didn't seem to care, nor did it seem that the snapped metal, wood or masonry was able to scratch her naked skin. Her body, one would think, wasn't only terribly big but invulnerable as well.
CRUNCH! She swung her left foot forward again, this time though the opposite side. It rained metal and debris all over the area as the giantess casually strolled, her eyes fixed on her not less crushing friend. The Cape Town Stadium, which had cost $600,000,000 to build, looked worse than the Coliseum after the Austrian giantess left it.
"Ha,ha! You trampled an entire fortress?" Isabell asked as she had reached Jessica.
"Yeah, the dumb little tinies thought they were safe in there." 
Both girls laughed. 
"We can do whatever we want. No one is safe from us," Jessica smiled. "And if I understood Vaalser4 well, we'll get even bigger later on. You wanted to go to Egypt?"
"Yeah," Isabell said, grinning wickedly and rubbing her hands in pre-joy.
Jessica grinned. "Well, we must get very big then. Africa is a vast continent, and we are about as far from Egypt as possible. Its a long walk."
"I hope we can make it there," Isabell replied, dreamily grabbing a house and rubbing it to powder between her fingers. "I always wondered how jungle would feel under my feet."


"OK, that concludes the first chapter of Isabell and  Jessica," Vaalser4 said. He had to raise his voice because of Cala's loud laughter and exclamations.
"They naked! They naked!" she kept screaming. That Isabell and Jessica had been obliterating Cape Town was something her simple brain didn't grasp.
"And you'll see more naked ones," Vaalser4 said, patting her on her head. "Because now its time for Europe... and huge tits."
Cala kept laughing and repeating "naked, naked" again and again. 
"How do you get all these ideas?" Lara asked, in a wondering tone.
"Oh, they just come up, from inside me," Vaalser4 replied.
"BURP!"  Bibi belched.
Vaalser4 grinned, Cala laughed even louder.
"OK," Vaalser4 said. "You're on, Patricia and Gina..."