- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second chapter and going into some action now. Sorry for the time taken to write it but I'm quite busy at the moment.

This must be a dream there was no injection nor have I drunk Screyquid, Michael thought. He now had to decide whether he should wait for his friends to find him or to find a safe spot somewhere to wait until he would regrow. The problem was, he had no idea why he shrunk and how long it would last. At the same time he worried how his friends would react if they found him. He didn’t take their statements serious but the imagination of going through all that humiliating stuff they talked about did not please him at all. Nevertheless he decided to wait for them and hoped that maybe he’d even regrow while waiting.

After he had waited approximately five minutes he saw two young ladies approaching. He did not know them but they seemed to be some years older than him and walking in direction of the chill spot. Come on walk somewhere else, Michael begged but they clearly aimed to his hide-out. They both were blonde and quite attractive.

“Finally some rest after this god damned mathematics”, one of them said.

“Yeah quite lucky that this spot here is free”, the other one responded and let herself fall into the cushion next to Michael’s.

He suddenly realized that he was in a potentially very dangerous spot and scanned his environment for a place to hide from the two giantesses who could flatten him unintended.

He saw how the second girl attempted to sit down on the cushion he was located on and saw her Jeggings covered butt descending fast. He ran to the edge of the cushion and managed to climb down a small part when the butt crashed into the soft surface of the cushion sending shockwaves through it and nearly causing Michael to fall. But he managed to hold to the fabric of the cushion and climbed up again and now stood directly in front of a giant butt. He hadn’t got that kind of perspective until yet. The Jeggings looked really soft and tempting and he was close to just going there to touch that strange girls butt.

“Hey did you see a guy who sat here before you arrived?” he heard Larry ask.

“No here was no one when we came here sorry”, the girl in front of Michael responded.

“Maybe he shrunk and is now behind you spying at your behinds as Prof. Bjalström mentioned”, he heard Naomi saying causing immense laughter.

The two girls seemed to have been in the biology class too. “Well I hope for his sake he’s not because…”, the girl in front of Michael said and suddenly raised her butt a little bit and shifted it directly over Michael. He couldn’t believe what was happening right now. The situation was totally absurd but nevertheless he saw that giant butt crashing down on him before he had a chance to jump away. He was buried under that girls ass because Naomi made a joke of him being shrunken, not knowing that she told the truth unintended.

“See what I do with shrunken spies?” the girl said and started to wiggle her butt. All were laughing except for Michael who was once again flattened and humiliated.

“Well let’s hope for him that he’s not under there, see you two tomorrow at biology”, Kyle said and Michael’s friends went on looking for him somewhere else.

Michael was in severe pain and stuck in an unhealthy position under that girl’s butt who didn’t make any attempt to release him from his prison. She even couldn’t stop adjusting her ass around on top of him. His legs and arms were twisted and he now was located quite central under her ass when he heard a rumbling. The girl farted slightly and Michael had to endure the stench not capable of doing anything against it. He became dizzy and passed out until the girl finally lifted her ass from him.

He woke up and saw how that gorgeous butt moved away from his damaged body. She then turned around to fake that she would check whether she’d squished that tiny boy or not. Although she did not really look for him Michael had the feeling that their eyes met before she went away smiling with her friend and left Michael alone and flattened at the cushion.

He knew that he had to move fast if he did not want to get squished again so he fought the pain and stood up. He had no idea where he should go to but staying was no option. He climbed down the cushion onto the fleece carpet and started walking. He was not sure where to go now and just headed in direction of the cafeteria where he hoped to find his friends.

He regretted his decision as soon as he saw the masses of students that ran around the floor. He had to be very careful if he didn’t want to get smashed under someone’s shoes.

He ran across the hall to the entrance of the cafeteria and dodged many feet on his way there. He could be glad that no one was watching the floor precisely so he at least wasn’t spotted.

Just when he passed the entrance he was hit by something hard from behind and flew a great distance through the cafeteria. He experienced a rough landing but quickly stood up again with no greater harm to his body. He checked what had hit him and saw that it had been Larry with his sneakers. Larry had just walked in together with Kyle, Naomi and Michelle and checked the cafeteria for their lost friend. He started running towards them and thought about how he could gain their attention without alarming the whole cafeteria. He reached Naomi’s shoes quite fast but she was still moving and he had to be very careful. He managed to climb onto the shoe and held to the shoe laces.

“He’s not here I fear. Seems like he’s gone home or something like that”, Naomi said and they walked out not knowing that they had a passenger with them.

Michael struggled to hang to Naomi’s shoe while she was walking. The G-forces were unbelievable but somehow he managed to hold on for nearly two hours. When she was sitting in the biochemistry lecture he had the brilliant idea to try whether he could open her shoe laces to force her to look at him. But he failed untying them and was quickly frustrated by his lack of power.

After the lecture Naomi and Kyle went for the gym. Michael knew that this would be the perfect opportunity for him to get noticed. It seemed that he wouldn’t regrow for the time being so he held on to her shoe while she was walking to the gym with Kyle. He wondered whether she and Kyle were close to having some kind of relationship for he could listen to their conversations and they somehow sounded intimate to him.

They separated to go to their locker rooms where Naomi finally started to undress. In the locker room where few other girls but they wouldn’t notice what’s going on. At least not if Naomi could prevent screaming out loud what she had found.

But to his surprise, Naomi did not untie her shoes but she only knocked them off her feet, sending Michael to the floor when the shoes fell on the ground. Now he had a problem for he was standing in front of Naomi’s feet and he knew about the dangers of getting closer to them. She wore blue and white striped socks and Michael could already smell the odour of a day walking around in the university. She then started to put on her gym shoes and Michael once again climbed on one of her shoes hoping for a free ride and an opportunity later to get noticed.

The ride began and Naomi met Kyle again on the hallway.

“What are you going to do?” asked Kyle.

“Wanna do yoga with me?” Naomi responded and Kyle just nodded little annoyed. So they walked to the yoga room where a lot of mats were lying around and mainly girls were practicing on them while an older woman was standing in front of them showing them what to do. They walked to two free mats in the back of the room.

“No shoes on the mats”, yelled the women in the front. Michael had barely time to react when the shoe he was holding onto was knocked away again. He managed to jump from it before it crashed into the wall behind them but now he was lying disoriented on the mat of Kyle. He rolled on his back and froze when he saw Kyle’s feet covered in thick, dirty black socks crashing down on him burying and flattening him to maximum instantly.

He felt how he was rubbed over the mat, while Kyle was absolving movements his body wasn’t used to at all. But Michael didn’t see how funny Kyle looked for he was grinded into his foot enduring a humiliation that Kyle didn’t even know of.

The torture didn’t last very long but nevertheless Michael was flabbergasted even after Kyle raised his foot again. He had not been noticed yet but he could not move at all at the moment. His body didn’t react to the orders he gave it. He had to witness how Kyle’s foot arrived from the side and kicked him off his mat.

His body ached but he realized that he was lying on another mat now. And it had to be Naomi’s again. He grasped hope for this time he had to be noticed. He rolled again onto his back and saw Naomi standing above him. She wasn’t looking at him but at least her feet were miles away from him on his left and right. Naomi wore skin-tight yoga pants and he was quite sure that he had spotted her privates pressing slightly into the pants.

 He also had a good view of her butt which looked gorgeous in these pants but what he didn’t like at all was that this gorgeous butt of hers and her privates were moving in a strange way into his direction. He could tell that she wasn’t sitting down but when he checked left and right he realized that she was trying the splits. He could not move so he could only hope that she wouldn’t make it. But she was drawing nearer and nearer.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is in progress :)

Thanks for reading comments requested as always.