- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I highly recommend reading the first two parts of the saga which should be easy to find. This time I maybe switch between some protagonists but I'm not sure yet.

Have fun reading!

 

:

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey started to write earlier than I thought so i could release the first chapter yet. This chapter is like in each of my stories mainly introductory to get to know the characters. I hope you enjoy the beginning of the third part.

:

 

 

It was Michaels third week of university and he already got pretty used to it. He was studying biology because he always had a fascination for this subject. His last events with Screyquid only enforced his interest for the influence of drugs on the human body was the part he wanted to specialize on after his bachelor. He had to spend about twenty hours a week in the university to learn about subjects like math, chemistry and everything else remotely related to biology. But he enjoyed it for he had two girlfriends who made his private life awesome and even had found new friends in his courses already.

After the events at the association Celine, Lora and he decided to move into a flat share far away from the other girls of the association Michael now was pretty afraid of. He was quite happy that he hadn’t seen Sam or Nadia since then. Actually he did not talk about the events anymore for it always got Celine sad and reminded Lora that he had betrayed her a little bit. But she had forgiven him and so Michael forgave Celine the torture she had him put through. He had been under her butt and feet nearly three weeks for she had prevented the regrowing process by pressuring his tiny body when it was about to regrow. It had been more than a rough time and Michael did not want to think about it anymore.

When this regrowing prevention occurs it causes the active component of Screyquid to remain in the blood which can cause it to circulate for a longer time or when prevented for quite some time even sediment in the veins. Normally Screyquid doesn’t disintegrate but gets filtered out of the blood by the kidney when too long in circulation (in average 24h). If that doesn’t work due to the body being under pressure the kidney releases the active component into the blood again.

That’s what he read about the subject after he had experienced it in reality. Since the events occurred Celine or Lora never had asked him to shrink down again for they knew that Michael had developed a slight phobia. Nevertheless Michael was confronted with the topic of shrinking even in his biology courses. In the introductory course for biology he sat together with Kyle, Larry, Naomi and Michelle who were his primary university friends. They were also the only ones in his courses that knew about his relationship with two girls at the same time and were pretty jealous for the four of them all were single.

On Wednesday of his third week they sat together in the biology lecture while their professor, a middle aged Swedish woman named Prof. Bjalström, was talking about Screyquid, what it effectuates and with what risks it comes. Michael was pretty bored by her lecture for most of it he knew already. It had surprised Michael that it seemed that most of the people haven’t really heard of it by now and were shocked when they heard that teenagers used it for dangerous games. At that point he actually laughed causing his friends to look at him irritated. He silenced then quite fast for he did not want to explain why he was laughing. At least she didn’t explain the “dangerous games” more detailed.

“This is so weird. I mean what would you do with a shrunken human being”, Kyle asked. Kyle was a real brain as Michael had discovered. His knowledge about god and the world was immense and still he was quite athletic, a combination which caused him to get a little bit arrogant but not to his friends at least.

“I don’t know actually but if it’s a friend it might be funny to nag him a little bit. I mean if he couldn’t defend himself what should he do against it”, Larry answered laughing. Larry was a little bit more corpulent than Kyle and seemed always a little bit lazy but he was a nice fellow and Michael really liked him. While this conversation the two girls just sat there and smirked. Michael noticed that they seemed like thinking about this stuff and Kyle seemed to notice that too.

“What goes on in your dirty minds ladies”, Kyle asked.

“I don’t know depends on who’s shrunken doesn’t it. But imagine some kind of b**** you don’t like ends up shrunken right in front of you. I would definitely make something humiliating with her because she can’t prevent it”, Naomi stated.

“I mean even if you don’t hate the person. How many times do you get the opportunity to let’s say make a shrunken human smell and kiss your feet”, Michelle added and Naomi nodded in agreement.

“That’s sick girls that feet stuff is really mean but yeah it would be funny if you’re not the shrunken one I guess”, Kyle replied and Larry laughed. Michael did not really want to contribute to this conversation and was happy when Prof. Bjalström requested them to be silent during her lecture.

They listened to the rest of the lecture but now all of them were thinking about that whole shrinking deal and when the lecture ended Michael knew the conversation would start all over again. And as expected it turned out to happen.

“If I would shrink down right here Michelle would you make me smell your feet or what?” Larry asked jokingly.

“Yeah I guess”, she just replied smirking.

“Sick what do you think about this Mike?” Kyle asked him.

“As Prof. Bjalström said you don’t just shrink suddenly. It is a complex process and you have to drink a lot from the drug to shrink down that much.” He answered dry.

“True so you have to do it voluntarily. But who shrinks down voluntarily so he has to smell Michelle’s feet”, Larry stated still laughing. “No one is that dumb”, Kyle continued what caused Michelle to box him.

“It’s some kind of bravery thing that teenagers do I guess”, Naomi said a little bit ironically to provoke the guys. “I bet you wouldn’t dare to shrink down in front of us”.

“You’re god damn right we wouldn’t we don’t want to end up under your feet or worse”, Kyle said and Larry nodded in agreement forcing Michael to react the same.

“Or worse?” Michelle asked smiling and Michael guessed that she was thinking of more humiliating things. All in all he could not believe how they talked about this subject. After all he had been through he knew the ways of being shrunken. And he was sure that if anybody of them would shrink for the first time in their lives they would be scared as shit not knowing a damn thing about how it feels to get flattened by a giant foot.

“Prof. Bjalström said the height loss depends on the amount taken, so someone could shrink down to the size of a dildo”, said Naomi raising her eyebrows and looked at Kyle who then pretended to vomit.

“Seriously Naomi what the hell”, Larry said shaking his head.

“I wouldn’t use it for the front door”, continued Michelle now leaving the guy’s mouths open and causing hysterical laughter by Naomi. “Disgusting”, Larry said.

This conversation went on for another ten minutes until they had to go to the next lecture. It was math the subject everyone hated. While their prof told them about some kind of graphs and pq-formulas Michael started to feel a little dizzy. It might came from the short night he had and he hadn’t really adapted to the new rhythm yet but it still felt strange.

He was not capable of paying attention anymore and was glad when the lecture finally ended. The great thing about their university campus was that it had some chill spots usually next to cafeterias where some cushions laid and you even got some privacy from all the people running around the campus. He went there with his friends and laid down onto the cushions. Naomi, Michelle and the two guys went to the cafeteria to get some drinks and a tea for him while he tried to rest a little.

He fell asleep quite suddenly and when he woke up a nightmare came upon him. He was still lying on the cushion but now it was like standing on a huge soft mountain. It didn’t take long for him to realize that he had shrunken once again and he had no idea why.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, comments requested as always :)

Probably releasing another chapter the day after tomorrow but I'm gone for some days afterwards.