- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final chapter of Screyquid III and an end to the trilogy for the time being.

It doesnt contain much action it's more about resolving things.

have fun reading.

 

Kyle started to cry as Michelle left him in her vagina and pulled on her panties after shortly cleaning herself up. Kyle had no chance of escaping for he was stuck to her vagina completely. Breathing was nearly impossible for his face was buried into sticky and wet walls of flesh which pressed around his whole body. Kyle felt the pressure increasing at some times but it was not enough to flatten his body. He struggled to get free anyhow but the only thing he achieved were distant moans he could hear from Michelle as it seemed to pleasure her.

As Michelle started to walk around, Kyle’s prison turned into hell. Now he started to get flattened between the moist surfaces of Michelle’s insides and she did not make any attempt to release him from this hell.

Kyle stayed in his prison for a long time and he was sure that he had missed another chance to grow back to normal while he was hold captive. Several times he saw light flooding his prison when Michelle was going to toilet. At the first time he thought his torture would be finally over when he started hearing her pee dripping into the toilet and he knew that she had no intention to free him after all. After what he guessed had to be at least a day or even more, Michelle seemed to have arrived home after university and finally released him grabbing him out of her vagina and holding him at one leg in front of her face.

“Eww you sure look disgusting”, she said teasing but Kyle was not in the condition to react to this provocation.

“It will take pretty long for you to grow back to normal now, for I’ve prevented it another time didn’t I?”

She walked him to a sink and started washing him. Kyle just let it happen; he had no motivation anymore to say anything. He had been raped by a former friend and was now handled as some kind of pet. Michelle placed him onto the floor beneath her and watched down on him. Kyle just sat down and stared holes into the air not showing any kind of emotion.

“Would you stop that please? You take any kind of fun out of being a giantess”, Michelle cried but Kyle didn’t react. Michelle raised her boot high above Kyle causing a shadow to fall over the shrunken boy and then started to slowly descending her foot in his direction.

“You’ll at least have to move if you don’t want to be squished Kyle”, she said hopefully but Kyle did not seem to care. He didn’t even look up to the incoming menace as he had lost his will to survive. And after all he knew that this wouldn’t kill him and he wasn’t sure whether he should be happy or sad about that. Michelle stopped her foot closely over Kyle and frowned at him.

“You could at least scream or something that makes it more exciting to crush you”, she yelled at him now and she sounded really angry. Kyle couldn’t help but smile slightly but unnoticeable for the giantess. Michelle put down her foot next to Kyle, as she seemed to have decided that it was no fun like that. She sat down in tailor seat in front of him and looked at him.

“Seems like not even now I’m able to get your attention in the way I would want it”, Michelle said calmly. Her eyes were getting wet but she prevented the tears from running.

Kyle raised his eyes from the ground and looked at her. She sure looked beautiful and the sight of her nearly crying let his emotions return to his heart. Now the first tear could not be prevented anymore and ran across her face.

Kyle was astounded that even after all the humiliating stuff she had put him through he still was able to have compassion on her.

“I’m sorry Kyle I shouldn’t have done that to you but Naomi gave me an opportunity I never would have got again.”

Kyle kind of understood that but still she had raped him against his will and…

“You’ve shoved me into your ass Michelle”, he finally yelled.

“Really I can understand why you’ve wanted to have power over me and maybe even that you’ve raped me but why the hell would you shove someone you love into your butt?”

Michelle smiled as Kyle finally started talking again and tears now ran in small becks down her cheeks.

“Don’t do that ever again to me Michelle ever”, Kyle cried and now he started to sough too. Michelle grabbed him gently and raised him to her cleavage softly burying him between her breasts. He let it happen as he felt that this was an act of love and not an act of control.

Her breasts were soft and warm and she made no attempt to squish or smother him between them. The feeling of being gently pressed into a hot girl’s giant breasts was turning him on and all his hard feelings against Michelle suddenly became unimportant. A sudden rush of endorphins conquered his body as he felt feelings arise for Michelle and something incredible happened…

He felt how his body slowly began to grow in Michelle’s cleavage. Michelle watched astonished as the small boy began to grow again and grabbed him gently out of there, placing him on the carpet in front of her.

Within a short time he was already half as tall as she was again. And as soon as he had reached his full height, Kyle did not give a f*** about his nudity and approached Michelle and kissed her. This was truly an ending Kyle would not have expected at all but this didn’t matter anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Michael was lying on a bed still in pain from the past encounter with Leyla, the women on which he had landed a few hours ago. As she had seen him crushed under her butt she had instantly released him and brought him inside. They had talked about the past events even when Michael felt unpleasant about telling her where he had come from. His fears that she might return him to Elsa quickly vanished as she explained to him that she hated that women and her child deeply. After all she proved to be very cooperative and caring as she cleaned him and tried to comfort him. The only question was whether she would let him go freely or if she would decide to keep him after all.

“You’ve been very gentle Leyla and you don’t know how grateful I am for that but could you call my girlfriend, for I’m sure she worries about me”, Michael asked friendly. He nervously awaited her answer.

“Of course Michael, give me her number”, she said smiling and got her cell phone from the cupboard.

After he gave her the number she called Lora and gave her the address. After a while, which Michael and Leyla spent talking about his adventures Lora eventually arrived and learned about what had happened. She was deeply shocked about Elsa’s behaviour and could not stop to apologise.

“It’s okay sweetheart how should you know?” Michael tried to calm her down.

It was then when Lora’s cell phone started to ring and she had to get it.

“Lora here”

“Hey Michelle”

“Yes he’s with me right now… You won’t believe what happened…”

“What? Really? How?

“How would you know?”

“Wow Kyle? Really? But I’m sure Michael had these feelings already when he was shrunken with me and Celine”

“Yeah maybe I have to try it”

 

Michael was very curious of what they had been talking about and looked expectantly at Lora.

“That was Michelle. Kyle did shrink down too in order to impress Naomi which had not really worked out, Michelle will explain this later but she stated that she had prevented his regrowing process but was able to manually enforce it by intimate interactions which resulted in an endorphin boost or something like that.

“What do you mean by intimate interaction?” Michael asked confused.

“He got an erection while being softly pressed into… her cleavage I guess”, she explained and blushed slightly as she had to say this in front of Leyla who just laughed at this.

Lora grabbed Michael with one hand and opened her blouse with the other revealing her perfect breasts in which she now descended Michael carefully. Michael had missed this sight deeply and he felt the blood returning to his privates which was gone after they had been flattened under Leyla’s behind. As he was pressed gently into the warm flesh of Lora’s left breast he felt the same endorphin rush that Kyle had experienced. He was getting a hard on and wished nothing more deeply than being home with Celine and Lora to spent private time together.

When he opened his eyes again, his height had been tripled at least already. Finally he was regrowing after all these days of helplessness he finally grew back to normal. It seemed that the sediments were dispensed by this hormone.

Within minutes he was standing in full height and naked in front of his girlfriend and Leyla who smirked at his sight. She gave him a bathrobe and they had a warm farewell after they decided how to proceed with Elsa who was surely still searching for him in her flat.

They decided to call the police after all and she got arrested in the same night. Michael returned home with Lora to rest from the past events.

Kyle was now in a relationship with Michelle and pretty fast they all returned to normality except for weird tensions between Naomi and Kyle.

Michael, Kyle, Lora and Michelle pretty fast became famous among biologists for they had found a way to defeat an illness created by the abuse of Screyquid. And it proved worthy as in the future years many young people suffered from that illness for they had not been careful enough with the use of this drug.

Furthermore Michael reported about his strangely advanced regeneration while he had shrunken in comparison to the normal durability during the Screyquid-effect. The wisdom scientists could draw from this was immense and helped curing several diseases and fatal injuries.

Although this story had a happy ending, this does not mean that Screyquid would not do any harm anymore to anyone.

I might tell you a story sometime about what happened a few decades later when the drug was fully evolved. But Not now. Now it is time to celebrate these young people’s success and let us wish them a jolly good life.

Until then my friends.

It has been a pleasure,

A suddenly appearing Narrator you can’t remotely relate to.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked the trilogy.

I will work now on different stories for I feel that Screyquid needs to rest some time.

I hope you'll look for new stories from me and I thank y'all for reading.

El Roderigo Diaz De Vivar