- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey a somewhat longer chapter about Kyle's wherabouts and what he will experience as he is shrunken for the first time in his life.

Enjoy reading

Kyle had been kissing Victoria’s butt for nearly ten minutes now while she was laughing about him with the other girls. It did not seem to end. As he had started to do it Victoria had laughed at him and began to slightly sit on him. But only on his legs and the bottom side of his torso, so he could continue kissing. Kyle had felt more humiliated than ever before as he was trapped under her giant butt. Half his body was flattened now and he didn’t even feel his genitals anymore which had hurt the most as Victoria had decided to degrade him even more.

After another fifteen minutes she decided to release him finally. Kyle’s mouth felt dry and he couldn’t move his bottom side at all. Stacy looked at him and gave him a cute smile. “You look so pathetic little one. I don’t think my sister would like a creature like you”, Stacy said. Cynthia appeared in his sight now only wearing a bra and a string tanga. “You thought you’d be done kissing bug?” She said and turned around presenting her butt to him.

“Fuck you I won’t do this anymore in fact I can’t”, Kyle yelled. He heard Victoria laugh as Cynthia began descending her ass onto him. She had a brown complexion and her butt was way bigger than Victoria’s. Kyle decided to stay strong and hope that she would not risk squishing him under her butt. It was his fault that he hadn’t listened too well at the Screyquid lecture as Cynthia laughed hysterically and sat down on his legs first rolling her butt over him as Victoria had done it. This time Kyle did not intervene and just watched in horror as her butt cheek reached his head burying entirely under her butt. Her weight was incredible and way worse than Victoria’s. He felt how his whole body became deformed as she started to wiggle her butt on top of him. He wondered why he would be still alive but somehow his body did not squish but only got more and more flattened and deformed. He already felt like a stain as Cynthia removed her butt from him allowing Kyle to breathe again finally. The light flooded his eyes so he needed a few moments to adjust to it. As his vision was clear again he saw Simone in front of him turning around in this moment aiming at him with her butt which was covered in her jeans. The impact was a lot harder due to the more solid fabric of the jeans. At least he did not have direct contact with her butt cheeks but therefor it was a lot more painful.

Kyle felt his whole body turn numb until after supposedly five minutes Simone released him. Kyle knew that still one girl was left to send him back to the under-butt hell. Stacy smiled at him and grabbed him from the cushion. He was looking nearly two-dimensional but he felt that his body seemed to regenerate pretty fast and could not say whether this was a good thing or not. The girls seemed to know more about Screyquid than he did and they sure as hell would use this information to continue torturing him.

Stacy looked at him while regenerated and the feeling of his body returned slowly. “I think that were enough female butts for you today. I mean that was not really a torture for a man was it? More like a private show.” Stacy said smiling. She then placed him on the ground again in front of her feet. Kyle saw the other girls approaching too and knew what would happen now. Stacy was the first raising her foot above him. They all wore the same kind of white socks. Then it began. Stacy stomped onto him and grinded him into the carpet raising her foot again afterwards only for Cynthia to be the next one stepping on him. They continued like this until every one of them had at least stepped five times on him and with a final step Simone managed to get him stuck to her foot. He was pressed deeply into the fabric of her sock and smelled that she didn’t change her socks since her workout. She then shook her foot until he finally fell off and hit the ground. His body was devastated and he was close to unconsciousness. He felt like an insect that was found and crushed by several feet at the same time. He coughed out blood as the girls were laughing about this pathetic bug boy at their feet.

“I think you know you’re place in the world now don’t you?” Stacy asked him mockingly. Kyle was too exhausted to answer.

“I have good news for you little fellow. You will meet with my sister soon”, she continued causing the other girls to gasp in confusion and actually created some hope in Kyle’s mind. She then walked out of her room with Kyle in her hand and headed to Naomi’s room. She entered it but she seemed gone. Stacy walked through her room and placed him in one of Naomi’s panties which lied on the floor.

“You’re big enough to see for her for sure”, Stacy said in a calm voice. “But if not you will meet her privates”. Fair enough, thought Kyle for he knew he could raise Naomi’s attention before something like that would happen. Stacy left the room. Kyle looked around in the panty and was just about to leave it to look for another spot where he could wait for Naomi as the door opened again and someone entered. And this someone was definitely not Naomi. Actually Kyle knew the person. It was Naomi’s mother and she made straight for the panty.

“So she didn’t lie. There’s a fucking pervert in my precious daughters underwear”, she exclaimed as she was looking into the panty and saw the pale, shocked and nude shrunken boy. Kyle had still trouble to speak up and so his mischief continued as Naomi’s Mom who’s name was Clara grabbed him out of the panty and nearly squished him inside of her fist as she walked out of the room.

Clara placed him on the kitchen table and started covering him in adhesive tape. Before he could say anything his mouth was over-taped and had lost his opportunity to explain everything.

“Now what to do with a pervert like you, who uses Screyquid to spy on innocent girls”, she said in a threatening voice. Kyle looked out of the window and saw that sundown was close and that he would regrow soon. He heard the main door open and Naomi’s voice wakened new hope. Clara smiled at him, got out some bread-slices and put butter on them. Kyle watched in terror as she grabbed him and slammed him into the bread. Clara then covered him in cream cheese then and put some tomatoes on top of him. Kyle was not capable of breathing under the thick layer of cream cheese and was then flattened again as Clara slammed another bread-slice on top of him finishing off the sandwich.

“Hey Mum”, he heard the dulled voice of Naomi. “Is this for me?”

“Yes Darling I imagined would be hungry”, Clara said and Kyle’s heart stopped beating as he imagined what would happen now. He felt how his prison was raised and right in front of him appeared Naomi’s teeth cutting through the sandwich and rip off the part in front of Kyle. He could see her now but she wasn’t looking at her meal. He chewed quickly and Kyle saw how he was approaching her mouth now together with the sandwich. She bit him right in the middle and moaned in pleasure as she thought he would be an ingredient and sucked him into her mouth in whole. He disappeared into her mouth and she started chewing on him causing him immense pain but he couldn’t scream. Within no time he wasn’t in the shape of a human anymore but more like a ball of flattened body parts which she now decided to swallow. Kyle was still awake and felt how he got sucked down her throat together with cream cheese and bread mush. He felt how his body struggled to regenerate in this environment as he was pressed roughly through her oesophagus. It was dark but he could figure out the opening of her stomach where he was pressed through next and then fell into a huge lake of gastric acid. He screamed internally from the pain the acid caused as it tried to burn away his skin. He looked around and hoped to find some kind of exit, already knowing the only valid exit he could take would lead him into Naomi’s gastrointestinal passage.

He waded through the acid and tried to ignore the pain. After some minutes he found the opening of the passage. As he had reached it, it was opening and he was surprised of a wave of half-digested foot and acid from the behind. Kyle got sucked into the gastrointestinal passage and entered her intestine shortly after, smushed into the rest of it’s content. His psyche was going crazy at the thought of ending up as Naomi’s faeces. It was then that he fell asleep.

He awoke about three hours later by a horrible stench entering his nose. He knew what had happened and that he was close to his destination.

After another while he felt that his body had completely regenerated although he was soaked with Naomi’s shit and her intestine liquids. He knew that while he slept the regrowing process had to be cancelled. His journey seemed to be at it’s end now and he tried to shove himself through the faeces in front of him. After half an hour of disgusting work he saw a small bit of light through Naomi’s sphincter. He caught some hope and courage as he sensed to get an opportunity to leave Naomi’s ass before she would defecate him together with the rest of her faeces. The Sphincter was closed and the little whole which emanated the light was way too small to get through so he tried to push it open. He had little success but caused poor Naomi to let out a little fart which hit Kyle from behind and pushed his head and a part of his torso through the sphincter.

“Oh god what’s that”, he heard her dulled voice say as Kyle noticed that she had to feel him when he was crawling through her anus. He pulled his arms through the sphincter and started hammering onto the outside skin of her rectum.

“What the fuck”, he heard her say.

“What’s wrong Naomi “, he heard Michelle’s voice say and instantly felt bad for he made her fart while she was in company.

“I don’t know but I think there’s something moving at my…”

“At your what?”

“At… At… At my anus”, Naomi stammered.

“What? Eww disgusting get it out of there”

“Here’s no toilet close enough”

“Well then…”

Kyle felt ashamed. Suddenly light flooded his prison and he saw Naomi’s butt cheeks opening around him. A hand entered his world and poked him to check his consistence. Then it grabbed him and pulled him out completely from the sphincter raising him out of Naomi’s underwear and throwing him disgustedly onto the ground.

“Eww what is that what you pulled out of there”, Michelle said. It had been Naomi’s hand of course and Kyle’s eyes adjusted to the light quite fast. The adhesive tape which ahd covered him had been etched away in Naomi’s stomach and so Kyle was capable of wiping the shit from his eyes.

“Eww it’s still moving”, Michelle squeaked and as Kyle looked above he saw Michelle’s boot crashing down on him bringing him back to where he was before he had been eaten up. He was flattened in an instant and the impact was immense. He felt all his bones breaking in his tormented body and as she raised her boot of him blood was dripping from his mouth.

“Is that blood?” Michelle asked unbelievingly.

“It kind of looks like a bleeding human being covered in faeces doesn’t it?” Naomi stammered and Michelle instantly got what she was aiming at.

“No way is this Michael?”

Kyle’s body ached but somehow he managed to speak up.

“No it’s Kyle thank you for nearly squishing me Michelle”, he yelled. Michelle looked at Naomi who seemed as flabbergasted as Michelle did. Then Michelle suddenly started to laugh hysterically.

“He… He… Came out of your butt Naomi… You’ve just defecated Kyle Naomi”, she exclaimed and seemed not to be able to control her laughter. Naomi blushed as well as Kyle. He knew they could never be a couple now that she had got him out of her intestine.

Naomi got out a handkerchief and started cleaning Kyle’s body which started to regenerate again from his meeting with Michelle’s boot.

“You better have an explanation for this Kyle or it won’t have been the last boot you have a meeting with…”, Naomi exclaimed.

And so Kyle began to explain.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be a highlight chapter again and I try to release it before christmas but I can't guarantee it. If don#t finish it int ime you'll have to wait a few weeks until I've returned from vacation.

I recommend you to read my short-story i've posted for Christmas :)