- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey due to the reduced length of the last chapter I decided to bring a longer one to you this time. It's 3000 words exactly ;)

It contains much adventure and turns in the story and actually for the first time in these stories, another perspective.

Hope you like it :)

After in the end nearly an hour of massaging Naomi’s feet and waiting for Lora, she finally arrived. They gathered and talked about the past experiences with Screyquid leaving Naomi’s mouth wide open.

“You’ve been through all that stuff and you’re still alive and in one piece?” she asked and Lora and Michael nodded. Naomi couldn’t really believe it although she already had wondered why his tiny body hadn’t got squished by her feet at the gym. She remembered the lecture about Screyquid and what the professor had said about the durability improvement possible by that drug.

“But how can you shrink without consuming the drug?” she asked.

“I’m not sure but it might be a side-effect of my high consume of Screyquid in the past months. Well it has to be like that. But the question is how long will it last and will it occur again”, Michal responded.

They decided to ask Professor Bjalström about it immediately. Well Lora and Naomi decided while Michael was against it, for he wanted to wait until he’d be regrown but Lora and Naomi insisted of bringing him there at once. Lora stuffed him into her cleavage and adjusted him between her beautiful mountain-like breasts.

He had a pleasant ride to the faculty of Professor Bjalström where they were heading by car. They arrived soon and Michael became pretty nervous about how Prof. Bjalström would react when seeing him. They went to her bureau where she was working at her computer. Michael saw lots of bottles with clear substance in locked cabinets. He knew that Screyquid was her primary research subject and suspected these bottles to be filled with Screyquid.

“Professor?” Lora asked silently.

“Yes come in what is it”, the Prof. responded and they entered the bureau. He recognized Naomi which was amazing for she was only one of two hundred students in her biology lecture.

“Well… look we have a small problem here”, Naomi began and Lora got out Michael and showed him to the Prof. she reacted quite excited at the sight of the shrunken guy and immediately started inspecting his tiny naked body.

“Would you stop examine my body while I’m naked”, Michael commanded annoyed.

“Well you’re the one who consumed Screyquid to become tiny and naked so No I won’t”, the Prof responded mockingly.

“Well Professor that is the problem. Michael has consumed Screyquid a while ago but not this time. After all we know he just shrunk suddenly without consuming anything”, Naomi explained. Professor Bjalström turned to them looking kind of confused and worried. “That’s not a good sign… did he consume a lot of the drug before or was he at some point unable to regrow?” she asked.

Lora blushed. She remembered how she and Celine had punished Michael when they thought that he had betrayed them. They prevented the regrowing process for three weeks before they finally forgave him. “Well kind of both actually”, Lora responded feeling guilty.

“For how long was his regrowing process prevented? A day? Several days? “

“Three weeks”, Michael responded for Lora who did not dare to answer the question. Prof. Bjalström was obviously shocked. “Three weeks? My god that is incredibly stupid and dangerous. It’s a wonder that he has regrown at all. When you’re in a shrunken state the drug circulates in your body until it gets reversed by the kidney. When this process is prevented it will sediment in your veins. The sediment can be dispensed when your blood pressure rises and activate its shrinking effect again. This can already occur by sediments from one to three days. Twenty one days… I can’t imagine how much your body already accustomed to the active component of the drug. And maybe your body is capable of producing this component by his self.”

Michael grew pale. This would mean that his body was capable of shrinking at nearly any moment and for an undefined amount of time. That also meant that no one could tell when his current size reduction would finally end. “Can one somehow force the regrowing process?” Michael asked hopefully. But Professor Bjalström just shook her head. “No not without even higher damage to your body”, she said. That gained Michaels attention. “What would that opportunity be?”

“Well if you would drink Screyquid now, there is a possibility that after twenty-four hours you will grow back again. But it would damage your body even more and create even more sediment. Not to forget that you would shrink further and I think you’re already small enough with three inches”, she explained.

Michael understood this and actually did not plan on shrinking further. “What should we do know”, Naomi asked.

“Well you have basically two opportunities. You could do whatever you have done regularly when he was shrunken but be careful that you don’t interrupt his regrowing process. Or you leave him with me and I’m going to examine the effect of the drug on the human body and will probably learn something to help him”, she said.

Lora and Naomi seemed to think about. “I’m not some kind of an object to study Professor that’s not why we’ve come here”, Michael said. But no one seemed to listen to him. “I think that’s a good idea”, Naomi said to Lora who nodded. None of them looked at Michael not even the Professor.

“That would be very helpful for my research and it would impact your grades definitely miss…”

“Flint, Naomi Flint”, Naomi amended. And so they agreed to leave Michael with Professor Bjalström despite Michael’s anger and disagreement with this decision. No one listened to him and when the two girls were gone he was grabbed by the professor and stuffed into a box with air holes in it. He was then carried in this box to the professor’s home. Michael was deeply worried about what she would do with him and if she really was only scientifically motivated.

After about thirty minutes in the dark box it opened finally and Michael was dazzled with light. He felt that he was lifted out of the box and placed onto something quite cold. His eyes adjusted slowly to the light and he could see that he was standing inside a glass. It was about thrice as high as his tiny body and there was no chance of climbing out of it. He looked at the Professor who was running around the flat which was actually quite big.

After several minutes she came back to the kitchen where the glass with Michael was placed on the table. He looked at the professor who had to be around thirty five to forty years old. But she definitely looked younger. She was blonde and had that typical Scandinavian look with clear blue eyes. She wore glasses but they kind of matched to the shape of her face. She wore a black blazer and a black business skirt.

“Well for as long as your shrunken in my flat there are several rules”, she began. “First of all you can call me Lady Elsa or Goddess Elsa as for you I am a goddess of wisdom and maybe your only chance to get back a normal life. Secondly you will do whatever I ask you to do or I will punish you.”

 She must be kidding, Michael thought but he didn’t dare to speak it out loud.

“Thirdly you will remember that everything that I do to you is in the name of science and juristically justified. For your warden Miss Lora has given the indirect permission.”

She looked at him deeply and seemed to expect him to agree to these rules. Michael really struggled to do that but he knew that he did not really have a choice. Or did he?

“What if I decline these rules?” he asked in a sudden rush of courage. Elsa’s eyes turned cold and seemed to pierce his body. She grabbed him out of the glass and opened the trash can beside her. She held him above it. “Will you decline my rules?” she asked coldly.

Michael negated and accepted her rules. Ending up in a trash can until he would be burned to death in a recycling factory was not exactly the kind of destiny he desired. Even if he had the feeling that he would not desire the alternative either.

“Glad that you’re acting reasonable it would have been a shame to waste your existence like that”, she said and burst into laughter right after finishing the sentence. Michael was confused and watched her laughing over minutes and minutes and got pretty annoyed. “Come on what’s so funny about all this?”

She calmed down and looked at him smiling. “Did you really fear that I would throw you into the trash can when you didn’t obey me? You’re a god damn human being and these times might get a bit hard for you but your body is more durable than you can even imagine. You will be fine so now we need to get some colour back into your face”, she explained and continued laughing.

So she actually was kidding was she? He thought to himself. “Nevertheless these rules will count for you little fellow if you want that our living together will succeed in a solvation of your problem”, she continued when she had finished laughing.

Knew it… “Yes milady”, he answered. 

Elsa got him out of the jar and raised him in front of her eyes to inspect him. Michael felt pretty uncomfortable for her eyes were nearly as big as he was. And he had the feeling that she was looking at his privates. Then suddenly her tongue came out of her mouth and licked once across his whole body and then went down into his private region where it moved around. He was covered in her saliva and pretty fast got aroused by the movements she made around his privates. He felt embarrassed by that but it ended as quickly as it had begun and Elsa once again seemed to inspect his privates.

She then descended him down into the jar again and made some notes on a paper. Michael realized that she most likely had tested the sexual reactions of his body and he calmed down pretty fast.

Saliva still dripped from his body onto the bottom of the glass. Elsa dropped a piece of paper into the jar and Michael started to dry himself with it.

“I guess you already made experiences with being under pressure while shrunken”, Elsa said when he had finished.

“Yes of course and I have to say I was always fascinated by the durability of my body under the influence of Screyquid”, Michael responded with a bad feeling. He closed his eyes remembered all the things that had happened to him in the past. How was it possible that he was living a normal life after these traumatic events?

While he was thinking about all this he was lifted out of the jar again. He was placed on another cold surface. He opened his eyes and noticed that he was standing on a wide white board with a display in some distance of him. When he looked around the room it seemed that he was located in Elsa’s bathroom.

He had problems figuring out on what he was standing and what Elsa’s was planning but he sensed trouble especially when the lighting conditions changed and the smell of feet entered his nose. He looked up to have a familiar sight. A giant feet covered in white socks came upon him pressing him down onto the hard and cold surface. First the pressure was very light and it was only the smell which humiliated Michael. But the pressure seemed to increase and Michael felt his body slowly being squeezed under Elsa’s foot. She increased the pressure further and further and started to wiggle her foot slightly as if to feel the consistence of his body. The pressure was getting immense and Michael entered a state of pain he hadn’t been in for a long time.

Elsa meanwhile watched the display show the amount of pressure she applied on poor little Michael and nodded accretive.

 

 

Change of perspective here!

Kyle was waiting at home for Naomi to call. They had planned to spend some time together this evening but since she had found shrunken Michael she seemed to have completely forgotten about him. She wanted him to go home for she feared that he would scare him. Nonsense how would he scare him more then she would.

Earlier this day after the biology lecture he had stolen a bottle of Screyquid from the laboratory when he pretended to go to the toilet. Now he looked at it and thought about drinking it.

When Michael gets that much attention from Naomi although he already has a girlfriend…

Kyle made the decision to drive to Naomi’s house. While driving he thought about how to use the shrinking drug effectively and put up a plan to seduce Naomi into a relationship with him. If it was necessary to shrink down to finally get her attention, then it should it be like that.

He arrived twenty minutes later at Naomi’s house. He had parked one block away so it would be a surprise for Naomi to find him. He drank the size changing liquid in the bushes beside the door so his clothes wouldn’t be found so quickly. A strange feeling overcame him and he lost size fast. After a minute he was shrunken down to five inches which was still big enough to be found if wanted and to climb up the small steps to the door and through the post slit.

Wow this is really happening I’m fucking tiny

He was standing inside of the bush and struggled to get free from all the herbal stuff growing around him. He managed to break free and started to make for the door. He was surprised how long it took him to finally get to the door. He then climbed through the post slit and was after nearly twenty minutes eventually inside of Naomi’s house. The lights were on so he guessed that somebody had to be at home. And Naomi’s car was also there so he just had to get to her room.

He knew that it was upstairs for he had been here once already. It was just beside her sister’s room. He hadn’t got to know her sister yet and only knew that she got to university with a sport studentship. She furthermore was slightly younger than Naomi.

He made for the stairs and when he stood in front of them he realised that it would be a long and hard time until he’d be in the second floor. He counted seventeen steps which ere fortunately not very high so he could climb them up without greater problems. Nevertheless it took long and was exhausting. And when he finally reached the top of the last step he broke down and was forced to take a rest. He was interrupted when he heard a rumbling drawing nearer. He stood up and looked down the stairs to see Naomi’s mother approaching.

You shouldn’t still live in your parents’ house when you’re going to university Naomi dear.

He ran to the door of Naomi’s room and slid under it into the room. It was dark inside and he wondered how late it was.

Is she already sleeping? No that can’t be it has to be around eleven o’clock pm and Naomi always talked about going to bed not earlier than one o’clock am.

“Naomi dear will you and your friend Lora please be quiet now Stacy must get up early tomorrow”, a voice said pretty loud outside of the room.

“Sure mom”, an answer came from the room next to this one. Kyle realized that he had to be in the wrong room and just when he wanted to leave the room again the door swung open and knocked Kyle through the room. He heard some voices but he couldn’t understand what they were saying. He slowly passed out.

He awoke when light flooded the room. His head ached like after an evening with vodka but when he touched it there was no blood, scratch or swelling. He tried to locate himself and noticed that he was lying in front of a bed. For him the distance to where he was knocked by the door seemed like more than a hundred yards. He stood up slowly and swindled slightly. He must have been asleep the whole night due to the sun was shining through the window.

There was a beeping noise in his head since he woke up and it kind of seemed to get louder the longer it lasted. But then suddenly there was a *clack*and it was over. That was really suspicious, Kyle thought. A shadow fell over him and when he looked up to check what was causing this he fell onto his back in terror. A pair of giant bare feet crashed down on him instantly breaking his arms and legs. He was smothered under them until he heard a “Eww what was that”, from his tormenter. The feet were lifted from him and Kyle looked into the face of a tired looking young woman with an expression of disgust in her eyes.

He couldn’t believe that he was just been smashed under this girl’s feet and even more that he survived that. He remembered Professor Bjalström’s lecture and that she talked about a higher durability of the human body. Still his extremities hurt insanely and he didn’t like the way that girl looked at him.

“What the hell are you?” the women asked and raised her foot above him. Kyle watched horrified as her foot drew closer to him and she started to slightly poke him with a big toe as big as himself.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it even if there wasn't that much action in it. Already working on the next one which will contain more action eventually ;)

Thanks for reading, comments requested.